Welcome to Gaia! ::

+ The Official 'Got Goth?' Guild +

Back to Guilds

Tags: goth, subculture, alternative 

Reply ~ Main Forum ~
--- C H A T B O X --- Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1972 1973 1974 1975 1976 1977 ... 2614 2615 2616 2617 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Macabre_Cogitation
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Jul 31, 2006 12:20 pm
-sits down on the floor-
Boredom is only conquerable in many ways, but when on your own, I suggest doing a few of these:
-Leaving your house in search of rare and random items, such as Mike & Ikes WITHOUTH STRAWBERRYS >.< (side note: I hate strawberry candy).
-Going out and looking at random things around town, such as street lights and signs for buisnesses, and then calling the numbers on those signs, and leaving a number that is another buisness for them to call back about an appointment. (Leads to some minor confusion).
-Find an e-mail address for a buisness and send life stories to it.
-Look for old friends from middle school you haven't seen in forever, then, once you find them, tell them you always hated them and just wanted them to know that. Then ask for a ride home. It's fun to see reactions......just don't say it to people bigger then you who do know Karate.
-Ask hobos if you can sleep with them.
-Run around town yelling your own coke jumping up and down, at 6 in the morning. Works best if around police headquaters, they just avoid you. Well, they just sort of stared at me, and left me alone...
-Go to a gas station, and get 10$ in gas, 5$ in assorted foods, and .5$ in small assorted candies, then proceed to pay for all said items in pennies.
-Go to the laundromat, and was as many pairs of socks, and only socks that you can, but go around begging for change. Works better if no one but the employee is there and you ask invisible people.
-Go around town asking people if they have seen a small kid with brown hair, brown eyes, wearing blue jeans and a white t-shirt. If they say they did just be like THANKS and run off, if possible, down an alley.
-Go to the police headquaters and ask them random questions about laws.
-[isnert you own random idea here]
Or, you can sleep......  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 31, 2006 1:53 pm
is anyone here?  

MOD66

Macabre_Cogitation
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Jul 31, 2006 1:54 pm
Nope.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 31, 2006 1:55 pm
Macabre_Cogitation
Nope.
didn't think so, well what is new?  

MOD66

Macabre_Cogitation
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Jul 31, 2006 3:00 pm
The fact I forget what I'm doing.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 31, 2006 3:03 pm
oh well do some thing new  

MOD66

Macabre_Cogitation
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Jul 31, 2006 3:07 pm
Hahaha, yeah
I know what you mean.

SO, I've been doing something new.
And that is trying to memorize all the file names in the XP directory biggrin  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 31, 2006 3:09 pm
Macabre_Cogitation
Hahaha, yeah
I know what you mean.

SO, I've been doing something new.
And that is trying to memorize all the file names in the XP directory biggrin
wow you must really be board  

MOD66

IY_and_MCR
Crew

5,650 Points
  • Member 100
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
PostPosted: Mon Jul 31, 2006 5:52 pm
I only have about fifteen minuties before I have to go, but I wanted to say hello.

There's a hole in the soul that we fill with dope  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 31, 2006 6:18 pm
Okay, now I must go.
I hope to be on tomarrow for a longer period of time.

I know it's the last day on earth, we'll be together as the planet dies  

IY_and_MCR
Crew

5,650 Points
  • Member 100
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0

lurichan
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Jul 31, 2006 9:26 pm
I'm home from work.... yay?  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 31, 2006 9:29 pm
Aaauuugh... at TAFE... all my favourite websites are blocked, so I'm forced to use Gaia and E-Buddy to grasp at a rather meagre attempt at enjoyment...

I don't even think I'm making sense!!!  

Nevan Antares

lurichan
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Jul 31, 2006 9:29 pm
Nevan Antares
Aaauuugh... at TAFE... all my favourite websites are blocked, so I'm forced to use Gaia and E-Buddy to grasp at a rather meagre attempt at enjoyment...

All right, what is a TAFE?  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 31, 2006 9:33 pm
lurichan
Nevan Antares

Like University, but open to high school students (like me) for certain courses (like Digital Motion Graphics). It's called TVET and it goes towards out HSC, which is the Aussie equivalent of the SATs but we do ours over year 11 and 12.  

Nevan Antares

lurichan
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Jul 31, 2006 9:36 pm
Nevan Antares
lurichan
Nevan Antares

Like University, but open to high school students (like me) for certain courses (like Digital Motion Graphics). It's called TVET and it goes towards out HSC, which is the Aussie equivalent of the SATs but we do ours over year 11 and 12.

Ahh, all right. So they have a site blocker up for most of the places you would like to go, so you're just stuck with us tonight.  
~ Main Forum ~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1972 1973 1974 1975 1976 1977 ... 2614 2615 2616 2617 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games