Welcome to Gaia! ::

+ The Official 'Got Goth?' Guild +

Back to Guilds

Tags: goth, subculture, alternative 

Reply ~ Main Forum ~
--- C H A T B O X --- Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1968 1969 1970 1971 1972 1973 ... 2614 2615 2616 2617 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

zz1000zz
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Jul 30, 2006 9:26 pm
So how is everyone?  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 30, 2006 9:27 pm
zz1000zz
I could live without ever dealing with sharks, alligators or anything like them. I could live quite happily indeed.

I don't live anywhere near sharks, but that doesn't mean I can't know a bit about them.  

lurichan
Vice Captain

zz1000zz
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Jul 30, 2006 9:28 pm
lurichan
zz1000zz
I could live without ever dealing with sharks, alligators or anything like them. I could live quite happily indeed.

I don't live anywhere near sharks, but that doesn't mean I can't know a bit about them.

What i learned in school is more than enough for me. Namely, they have big mouths and lots of teeth.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 30, 2006 9:31 pm
zz1000zz
lurichan
zz1000zz

What i learned in school is more than enough for me. Namely, they have big mouths and lots of teeth.

But tiger sharks will eat just about anything and are large sharks, where as nurse sharks as small and eat small fish.  

lurichan
Vice Captain

Macabre_Cogitation
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Jul 30, 2006 9:33 pm
ninja ::runs off::  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 30, 2006 9:35 pm
lurichan
zz1000zz
lurichan
zz1000zz

But tiger sharks will eat just about anything and are large sharks, where as nurse sharks as small and eat small fish.

Yes, but what good would that knowledge do me? I mean, unless it is going to help i do not want to have to watch some ferocious shark on the television. I can rent Jaws for that.  

zz1000zz
Crew

zz1000zz
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Jul 30, 2006 9:36 pm
Macabre_Cogitation

*waves at the fleeing figure*  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 30, 2006 9:37 pm
Macabre_Cogitation

*glomps* Did you think you were getting away that easily?

ZZ: Insanely enough Florida is one of my favorite vacation destinations, so knowledge about sharks is very helpful, and they don't actually scare me. I have a healthy respect of them.  

lurichan
Vice Captain

zz1000zz
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Jul 30, 2006 9:39 pm
lurichan
Macabre_Cogitation

*glomps* Did you think you were getting away that easily?

ZZ: Insanely enough Florida is one of my favorite vacation destinations, so knowledge about sharks is very helpful, and they don't actually scare me. I have a healthy respect of them.

I am not afraid of them, or anything else. They just make me uncomfortable. The same thing goes for bees and wasps.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 30, 2006 9:42 pm
Dudes, sharks rock.
Come to Australia, you'll see plenty (if they don't attack you, that is).

Shark attacks as of 31/08/2006: *Counts on hands and toes* ... Um, lots.

Nevan Antares

lurichan
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Jul 30, 2006 9:47 pm
Nevan Antares
Dudes, sharks rock.

I know that it is one of the hot spots for sharks. Also Southern parts of Africa are also good waters to go shark spotting. Sadly I don't have the cash or the guts to jump in a shark cage.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 30, 2006 9:52 pm
lurichan
Nevan Antares
Dudes, sharks rock.

I know that it is one of the hot spots for sharks. Also Southern parts of Africa are also good waters to go shark spotting. Sadly I don't have the cash or the guts to jump in a shark cage.
True. I'd hope one would have enough brains to avoid that!
But hey, there's shark-spotting, then there's sharks-stalking-you. I prefer to stay on land at all costs, myself.

Nevan Antares

lurichan
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Jul 30, 2006 9:57 pm
Nevan Antares
lurichan
Nevan Antares
Dudes, sharks rock.

True. I'd hope one would have enough brains to avoid that!
But hey, there's shark-spotting, then there's sharks-stalking-you. I prefer to stay on land at all costs, myself.

I like to beach comb when presented with the opportunity to do so myself, but I don't go past knee level water anymore.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 30, 2006 9:59 pm
ninja ninja burning_eyes  

Dr_lecter1988
Crew

zz1000zz
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Jul 30, 2006 10:00 pm
How come?  
~ Main Forum ~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1968 1969 1970 1971 1972 1973 ... 2614 2615 2616 2617 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games