Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Legion of Helpers
RATE THE PERSON ABOVE YOU [GAME/CHAT] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 195 196 197 198 199 200 ... 953 954 955 956 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

I Wanna Fly...
to the sky
37%
 37%  [ 173 ]
around the earth
14%
 14%  [ 68 ]
to another universe
47%
 47%  [ 215 ]
Total Votes : 456

God of Forbidden Light

PostPosted: Tue Nov 13, 2007 1:28 pm
Ronzalpha201
God of Forbidden Light
Dammie-kins
Fair my a**!

You have the highest standards ever and your personal opinion is one to burn someone in hell if they do one thing wrong

I feel a little bit better...
@stratus
9/10
Ooooo Sexy ^_~- <3

You fail to understand the meaning of fair. If I were to rate everyone high, just because it's "nice", that would be unfair. If I rate people low, just because I dont like them, that would be unfair. My opinion stays unfaultered regardless of what I think about you. <---------Fair.

Yeah, just add two more points to your raw score and everyone would be happy. it seemed like you never gave anything above a 7 in your life, God of Forbidden Light.

It's not my job to make people happy, nor do I care about the mind set of anyone. I will not change my rating just because people don't like it. It's really not my problem. Why should I give someone a ten if I think in my personal opinion their avatar is 6. I don't see the sense in it. And regardless of your opinion, no matter how much you hate mine, you know that I'm right. It doesn't matter how bad you want to be nice. A low rating means nothing more than a high one. Infact, there is more opportunity in a low rating. And really guys, it's just a game. Stop complaining.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 13, 2007 1:36 pm
I thank you for your kindness, dear Knife. And Forbidden, it seems that you're implying that what you say is always correct? Now where is the logic in such a statement? Yes, you may have your own opinion, but to say that we know you're right....that, my friend, is a little shallow. But if you guys don't like what he has to offer, ignore him then. If he gives the one low score you've ever gotten, take no offense in that.  

Repressed Memories

CANDY Z0MBiE

PostPosted: Tue Nov 13, 2007 1:40 pm
Im not getting in this but I don't mind a tough score makes me work harder to make my avatar to get what its missing
I think if you give a low sore maybe give some reasons as to what they should try to channge up that might make it better

now back to the game at hand and I will give it an 8
I am not sure why but the green dont settle with my eyes  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 13, 2007 1:41 pm
Hehe, green's my favorite color, that's why most of it's green XD

And for yours, 8/10. The wings seem a little off....can't tell why though XP  

Repressed Memories

God of Forbidden Light

PostPosted: Tue Nov 13, 2007 1:42 pm
Repressed Memories
I thank you for your kindness, dear Knife. And Forbidden, it seems that you're implying that what you say is always correct? Now where is the logic in such a statement? Yes, you may have your own opinion, but to say that we know you're right....that, my friend, is a little shallow. But if you guys don't like what he has to offer, ignore him then. If he gives the one low score you've ever gotten, take no offense in that.

No, misunderstandng there. On that part, where I say "you know I'm right", I am simply stating that I don't have to faulter to their opinion. No the entire statement.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 13, 2007 1:44 pm
^*"Not the entire statement." Sorry it wont let me edit it =P.
7.5/10 for Repressed.  

God of Forbidden Light

Dameon the -V-

PostPosted: Tue Nov 13, 2007 1:53 pm
Meh doesnt abolish my anger mate.

5/10
Very un-original and lacking in any thought process

If you would come up with a better design you would get a higher rating  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 13, 2007 2:10 pm
Dammie-kins
Meh doesnt abolish my anger mate.

5/10
Very un-original and lacking in any thought process

If you would come up with a better design you would get a higher rating

hay~ your back ^^ *waves a hello

@ Repressed,

your welcome wink  

scintillio

mushill

PostPosted: Tue Nov 13, 2007 2:15 pm
i like it but more could be added.....7/10  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 13, 2007 2:18 pm
mushill

could you tell me what? ive been trying to figure out what else i should get, but im stuck... gonk  

scintillio

Ronzalpha201

PostPosted: Tue Nov 13, 2007 2:37 pm
Czarinas Knife
mushill

could you tell me what? ive been trying to figure out what else i should get, but im stuck... gonk

i guess the background?  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 13, 2007 2:59 pm
Ronzalpha201
Czarinas Knife
mushill

i guess the background?

a background? Hmm---perhaps, perhaps...  

scintillio

Ronzalpha201

PostPosted: Tue Nov 13, 2007 3:00 pm
Czarinas Knife
Ronzalpha201
Czarinas Knife
mushill

i guess the background?

lol, again, mine is overkill  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 13, 2007 3:03 pm
Ronzalpha201
Czarinas Knife
Ronzalpha201
Czarinas Knife
mushill

i guess the background?

lol, again, mine is overkill

haha! a little---but ive seen worse. whee some are total MC overloads... talk2hand  

scintillio

Anochaa
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Nov 13, 2007 3:15 pm
I was here...

Eh. I liked your original one from yesterday better.
8/10

You guys need to leave Blitz/Forbidden alone too. In comparison to what other people give out, his scores seem low, but they are probably more honest than what other people have been giving out. IF you just randomly saw most of the people in the guild in the arena, I doubt you'd give them the same score. But, since we're all friends, it does make us want to rate higher.

Soooo, yeah. I don't mind getting 3/10 or whatever razz That's probably what I'd get in the real arena, so it's cool. 3nodding

...and then I was gone.

Legion of Helpers

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 195 196 197 198 199 200 ... 953 954 955 956 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games