Welcome to Gaia! ::

Band Nerd Guild

Back to Guilds

The coolest most awesome most BAND NERDIEST place EVER! 

Tags: band, nerd, music 

Reply Band Nerd Guild
Administration Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 195 196 197 198 199 200 ... 294 295 296 297 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Tubariffic
Captain

PostPosted: Tue May 30, 2006 2:14 pm
Masquanade
Still in school but this is my last week. My parents will be here thrusday to pack me up and then we're leaving Friday for the nice two day car ride home. stare sweatdrop But yeah currently doing finals.

My high school has been out- it gets out pretty early, but then again it started pretty early as well.

How was your year masq? what did you do, art stuff or did you have to take core classe?S  
PostPosted: Tue May 30, 2006 5:57 pm
Scheissenkopf
Masquanade
Still in school but this is my last week. My parents will be here thrusday to pack me up and then we're leaving Friday for the nice two day car ride home. stare sweatdrop But yeah currently doing finals.

My high school has been out- it gets out pretty early, but then again it started pretty early as well.

How was your year masq? what did you do, art stuff or did you have to take core classe?S

My year was pretty cool I guess. I mean it was enjoyable and deffiantly different from high school. Just growing up and maturing and learning how to deal with things on my own. I guess that's what college is all about. I mean it had it's up and down's but now that I look back on it, it was overall enjoyable, then again I've always been a one that enjoys school. I feel like I just may be one of those people that is always in school, because I just don't see myself not doing school. But meh. Eventually I'm going to have to get a real job because I'll need money if I want to do more schooling. In fact I've thought about becoming a teacher, because I'm a dork like that.

Anyways classes I took:
Fall Quarter:
Drawing I
Survey of Western Art I
2-D Design

Winter Quarter:
Drawing for Storyboarding
3-D Design
Composition

Spring Quarter:
Drawing II
Color Theory
Introduction into Anthropology

So yeah I took some core classes and thena gain I also took a lot of art classes.  

Masquanade
Vice Captain

KitoYasha

PostPosted: Wed May 31, 2006 3:31 am
Wow, Masq, your year goes pretty late. I have a friend who goes to Wake Forest and they got out the first week of May. I'm glad you're happy; college seems like it's much better than high school (besides all of the dorm drama, but that's not a problem if you're a hermit like me and don't talk to people much).

The end of our marking period is next Friday, but we've got finals until the thirteenth and then our Earth science Regent exam (New York assessments, bleck). It's pretty late, but the high schoolers get out over a week earlier than the other kids. ^_^

PostPosted: Wed May 31, 2006 5:43 pm
KitoYasha
Wow, Masq, your year goes pretty late. I have a friend who goes to Wake Forest and they got out the first week of May. I'm glad you're happy; college seems like it's much better than high school (besides all of the dorm drama, but that's not a problem if you're a hermit like me and don't talk to people much).

The end of our marking period is next Friday, but we've got finals until the thirteenth and then our Earth science Regent exam (New York assessments, bleck). It's pretty late, but the high schoolers get out over a week earlier than the other kids. ^_^

our seniors have examns tomorow and the day after tomorrow, but most dont have to take any, which sucks. I am going to miss this senior class, its huge and my good friends are in it. I put BNG advertisements on my myspace to get people to join lol.  

Tubariffic
Captain

KitoYasha

PostPosted: Wed May 31, 2006 6:13 pm
Our last concert is tomorrow. My band is going to suck without the seniors. The juniors aren't that great, we've got very few sophomores, my class pretty much bites, and the class coming up is even worse. ><

PostPosted: Wed May 31, 2006 6:51 pm
KitoYasha
Our last concert is tomorrow. My band is going to suck without the seniors. The juniors aren't that great, we've got very few sophomores, my class pretty much bites, and the class coming up is even worse. ><

that sucks, we have good jrs and sophs and mediocre freshs and i
dont know about the fraps, graduating we have 2 members of the states youth brass band, one is the first chair bone in the state, 2nd and 4th bone,1st chair flute horn trumpet alto sax 1 and 2 tenor sax. and then misc. other high chairs. then theres paul who sucks.  

Tubariffic
Captain

KitoYasha

PostPosted: Thu Jun 01, 2006 7:05 pm
I'm probably the only person that doesn't cry at these sorts of things.

My BD gave out special awards, and the senior flauteress that is like BEST EVER got the best one and I definitely want to be her senior year. For me, it's going to be SOBFEST 2009! Sounds almost emo.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 02, 2006 3:34 pm
KitoYasha
I'm probably the only person that doesn't cry at these sorts of things.

My BD gave out special awards, and the senior flauteress that is like BEST EVER got the best one and I definitely want to be her senior year. For me, it's going to be SOBFEST 2009! Sounds almost emo.

Silly emo. no, it would be OMG BE NONCOMFORMIST BY BEING JUST LIKE ME-FEST 2009!
thats emo.  

Tubariffic
Captain

KitoYasha

PostPosted: Sat Jun 03, 2006 9:43 am
That's from The Emo Song!

PostPosted: Sat Jun 03, 2006 5:51 pm
KitoYasha
That's from The Emo Song!

Yes lol.  

Tubariffic
Captain

Masquanade
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Jun 03, 2006 6:38 pm
So I'm home in Mississippi after a 13 car ride yesterday. I've been spending all day unpacking and reorganizing my room. I'm finally getting the stupid hosptial bed out of my room. So fun times. My allergies are horrible though. I have to build up my immune system to my cats again and it doesn't help that all that dust I've breathed in today from cleaning.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 04, 2006 1:42 pm
Thirteen hours? Ouch. =/ Forgive the ignorance here, but why was there a hospital bed in your room?

PS, yo tengo 3 gatos. <3

KitoYasha

Tubariffic
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Jun 04, 2006 1:47 pm
13 hrs?!? holy poo. that sucks.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 04, 2006 6:56 pm
KitoYasha
Thirteen hours? Ouch. =/ Forgive the ignorance here, but why was there a hospital bed in your room?

PS, yo tengo 3 gatos. <3

Beacuse my parents put it there?  

Masquanade
Vice Captain

Saint-Saens

PostPosted: Sun Jun 04, 2006 9:05 pm
Yay for trolling! domokun
KTHXBAI!  
Band Nerd Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 195 196 197 198 199 200 ... 294 295 296 297 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games