Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
Geezerville Movie Lots Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 195 196 197 198 199 200 ... 207 208 209 210 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Almost forgot to inclue a poll.
  bleh
  I like toast.
  not a question
  Would've been better off without.
  Why?
  This isn't necessary.
  Or relevant...
  *throws rocks at ThisEmptySoul*
  You can stop with the options now...
  There's popcorn here, right?
View Results

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

PostPosted: Fri Nov 16, 2018 3:57 pm
*cringes at seeing the King drink straight from the jug and pushes his own glass of milk away*
"Didn't realize the Hearts were aiming to start a yogurt business." stare
*shudders*

PostPosted: Fri Nov 16, 2018 5:39 pm
He sets the empty carton of milk on a countertop and belches as he closes the refrigerator door. Makes his way over to the other two in the kitchen and has a seat. Out of habit, he goes for a cigar which would normally be right in the pocket inside of his suit coat, but he’s currently shirtless. stressed Instead, he reaches over and nabs one of those tarts on the plate the Knave has and shoves it into his mouth. As he’s chewing and unable to speak with his mouth full, he acknowledges both Leko and the Knave with a quick lift of the head. cool  

Alfonso Giovanni

Dapper Smoker

5,050 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Brandisher 100

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

PostPosted: Wed Nov 21, 2018 9:37 pm
*tries to play it cool as the King takes a seat lest he find himself back in jail or dead. If the Prince were here, he would feel a little safer since he's currently under his protection, but the King can be just as impulsive as the Queen at times. However, his snark is stronger than his survival instincts.*

"You are one hairy b*****d, aren't ya? If the Queen wasn't riding that d**k, I'd be surprised she hadn't made a rug out of you yet." emotion_eyebrow

PostPosted: Mon Nov 26, 2018 7:19 pm
Stops chewing and looks down at his bare chest and abs. What the hell does this Mirtillo care about the amount of hair on his person? After all, he’s Italian. cool It then dawns on him. This is the same Mirtillo who had control of his body and stripped it ******** perv. What kinda sick ******** shaves his manhood bald?

He swallows the tart he was chewing. Eeeehh Dolce Cosa can lays dis rug any ******** times. Capire? cool Gives the Knave a sharp elbow to the ribs. Maybe he just needs to set a good example to this guy as to how guys converse.  

Alfonso Giovanni

Dapper Smoker

5,050 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Brandisher 100

lady leko-chan

Desirable Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Tue Nov 27, 2018 8:50 pm
*scoffs*
Please, you know very well I need to be provoked talk2hand
*watches the exchange with Gio* rolleyes I mean really...
You realize TES thinks I'm a giant snakeapillar still even though, clearly

*waves her arms up and down the length of her curves*
I really am not sure how to snap him out this one... Aya and her ancient curses. stare I couldn't even help that poor vampire sap rolleyes not that I'd wanted to... or not that I knew she even did anything to him... or was it that she did something to neutral wait? what?
*feels a memory being erased*
WHAT THE HELL WAS THAT? scream  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 28, 2018 2:21 am
"Clearly what?" emotion_eyebrow

*eyes her up and down. Still definitely a snakeapillar below the waist. A shame, really, but probably for the best. Given her gibberish talk and random outburst, he guesses she either smoked too much or not enough of whatever it is that she smokes.

Bringing his attention back to the King*

"Pretty sure the whole ********' castle knows how much the Queen likes laying that rug. rolleyes In fact, I'm 90% sure she's part banshee."

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

Alfonso Giovanni

Dapper Smoker

5,050 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Sat Dec 01, 2018 9:20 pm
Raises an eyebrow at the platinum haired Donna unsure what she’s going on about because whatever she said he wouldn’t consider “clear.” confused

He then stops and cuts eyes at the Knave. His lovely Dolce Cosa is nothin short a the classy broad she is and he doesn’t care for this jerkoff thinking about her in the context he is. Yous disrespectin Ol’ Gio’s bride, Mirtillo? mad Sits up and jerks his head to the side so his neck cracks. He gets ready to snatch this guy off of his chair and pound him into next week.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 01, 2018 11:39 pm
*rolls his eyes at the King getting his panties in a bunch all of a sudden.*

"Even after a full day of sleep, it still feels way too ********' early to be dealing with this machismo bullshit stare

Look, it's not about respect or disrespect rolleyes Just calling it like it is. You don't like that your wife announces to everyone within a hundred feet that the two of you are bumpin' uglies, maybe you should take it up with her instead of trying to intimidate others into pretending they're deaf."

*grabs another tart for the road since this spot isn't nearly as cozy as it was when he settled into it now that the big hairy ape wants to come in and beat his chest*

"Word to the wise, though I suppose that might be a bit too generous here, getting pissed doesn't show strength. Anyone can do that. And it's easy to take out that anger on any schmuck that looks at you funny.

Controlling that anger, on the other hand..."

*pops the tart into his mouth and starts to wander off in search of a new hang out spot*

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

Alfonso Giovanni

Dapper Smoker

5,050 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Sun Dec 02, 2018 8:03 am
Watches the Mirtillo walk off and sits in silence for a bit. He looks to the platinum Donna and gestures. Wat da ******** is all dat? confused  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 02, 2018 5:48 pm
*looks at Gio and shrugs*
high horse?
*snaps her fingers and makes a demon apparition appear for TES to bump straight into has he tries to ride off into the sunset after that speech*  

lady leko-chan

Desirable Sex Symbol

Alfonso Giovanni

Dapper Smoker

5,050 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Sun Dec 02, 2018 7:08 pm
“High horse?” He thinks on that for a bit and ends up shaking his head. He points in the direction of the Mirtillo as he speaks to the platinum Donna. Dat ain’t no ways ta place yous wager fa da pony’s! Yous gotta shows Ol’ Gio da cash ifen yous wantin ta plays dat kinds a long shots dere. ********’ Mook! talk2hand

He pauses again. Maybe the Mirtillo has gotten some information about High Horse he’s unaware of. eek He pulls his iPhone out of his trousers and dials. Holds up a single finger to the lady so he doesn’t come off to the lady as rude. Nico!! Nah papa’s gonna comes on up wit yous treats in jus a minute. Say…… tells papa ‘ow yous feels bouts High Horse. He listens and nods a couple of times. cool  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 02, 2018 7:56 pm
Yous done reals good, Nico. Now yous go an gets papa’s iPads an we’s gonna takes a looks at da stocks. Yous can picks da ones yous likes! He puts his phone back into his pocket and addresses the platinum Donna. Dat kid can picks em. Capire? Ol’ Gio ain’t seen nothin likes it.  

Alfonso Giovanni

Dapper Smoker

5,050 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Brandisher 100

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

PostPosted: Sun Dec 02, 2018 10:40 pm
*doesn't even make it out of the room before he's stopped by a goon, though not the kind he would have expected from the King's men. It's a little too... snakey*

*whines*

"Is a quiet breakfast too much to ask for? crying Like, isn't there royal stuff that needs doing and hookah's that need smoking or someshit?"

PostPosted: Mon Dec 03, 2018 2:05 pm
Addresses the Mirtillo. Ehh…dere's a cinquemila dollari ta plays dat scommettere, Mirtillo. Cause Ol' Gio is a bravo ragazzo an alls dat dere. Cough up da goods cause dis ain't no carità. Capire? emotion_eyebrow

Winks at the platinum Donna and suddenly wishes he had an espresso. Ow yous doin' toots? wink  

Alfonso Giovanni

Dapper Smoker

5,050 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Brandisher 100

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

PostPosted: Mon Dec 03, 2018 2:12 pm
*stares blankly at the King*

"I ain't got even the slightest inkling of what the ******** you just said." neutral

Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 195 196 197 198 199 200 ... 207 208 209 210 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games