Welcome to Gaia! ::

~Kingdom Key Academy~ A Kingdom Hearts Guild (v.3)

Back to Guilds

Tags: Kingdom Hearts, Keyblade, School, Roleplay, Square Enix 

Reply Kingdom Key Academy
Infirmary Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 195 196 197 198 199 200 ... 248 249 250 251 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Fri Apr 01, 2016 7:53 am
kurai_18
flippy flusters flaky

User Image

Sasha sighed sitting down. She looked at Odayaka with sad eyes.
She spoke back into Oda's mind
"you and I feel the same then right now, Oda. I want to help her but I don't know how. I felt when she passed out. All the medicine I make has a link back to me, so i'd know if something happens and need healing....but with Nami, how she is now, I feel defeated as well. These are normal emotions, it hurts too. Byakko told me there is....something....inside her, we have to keep Nami alive to not release the being that is stronger than Erin's....being.."

PostPosted: Fri Apr 01, 2016 10:18 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Jaecen Light
Male 25 |'Acceleration' by Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas ~Enter Light~

The spell was cast but the pillar of light around Jaecen didn't dissipate. Nami coughed a few times but remained incapacitated by her fever. The spell was slowly working, rewinding the virus and slowing it down. It wasn't a permanent fix but it would work for enough time so Nami could grow up.

The pillar, however, had yet to dissipate. Jaecen was stuck in it's core. He looked at his hands and his voice started to grow higher and softer. His hands shrank and became daintier. He felt a weight growing on his chest. "What the-?"
Finally, his face puckered up as he lost something else.
Finally the light began to dissipate but "he" wasn't standing there. His hair had grown out and touched his shoulders. The clothes he was wearing were a tad bit baggy for his frame. Confusion set in. He looked at Nami, Sasha, then Odayaka, realizing they were almost the same heights now. Jaecen pointed at them. "Wasn't I-taller than you guys?" His eyes opened wide. "And... and why's my voice so high?"

----------------------------------------------------------------------

(OOC: )
kalenakeeper
Flippy flusters Flaky
Quote:
Quote:

Kurai_18

High-functioning Trickster

Flippy flusters Flaky

PostPosted: Fri Apr 01, 2016 3:51 pm
[ooc: ]
† Odayaka Kokoro †

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Odayaka looked at Sasha, then back down at Nami, "...it's not fair." She stared at Nami, her ears down as she thought of how hurt Tsuyoi would be if all her kids had passed. She broke out of her train of thought when she noticed that Jaecen had been changing physically. She looked at Jaecen with a blank expression, her ears twitch, "M-Mr. Jaecen...isn't a Mr. anymore...now you're a...L-Little Jaecen...?" she said, tilting her head.

Quote:

kalenakeeper

Kurai_18

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Fri Apr 01, 2016 6:40 pm
kurai_18
flippy flusters flaky

User Image

"Sadly, Oda, life isn't always fair, but one has to roll with the punches to endure life." Sasha said mentally to Oda again.

She then turned her attention towards Jaecen and her eyes lit up, she started to snicker.
"he's not so little, Oda, he's your height, im a little taller than you two."

Sasha ran into her room and pulled out a length height mirror and showed Jaecen his reflection.
"I think the spell you just cast made you younger....to be exact, a teenager again that's voice just broke." she grinned

"damn im so glad Jaster and Eric aren't here." she laughed remembering the times Jaster used his time traveling pocket watch to make him from a kid to a teen many times cuz he couldn't wait, and Eric changing from a kid to a teen so he could date Reiko only for a few weeks later to have to disappear and then reappear to be actually a teenager.

She laughed some
"im sorry, im so sorry, its funny."

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100

Kurai_18

PostPosted: Fri Apr 01, 2016 9:35 pm
Jaecen Light
Female? 25 |'Acceleration' by Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas ~Enter Light~

He frowned. His reaction didn't come until the mirror did. "If I'm a teen again then-Oh my God, I have boobs!"
He freaked out and fell to his knees with a sad look on his face. He looked up at the ceiling and comically called out to no one. "Why do I always get screwed over, man?!"

Byakko simply blinked a couple of times before falling to the floor in fits of laughter. "I can't...! I can't...!" She gasped for breath. "I can't...! Yahahaha!"

kalenakeeper
Flippy flusters Flaky
Quote:
Quote:

PostPosted: Sat Apr 02, 2016 1:37 am
† Odayaka Kokoro †

Odayaka's ears twitched as she was confused, "Huh? B-But, Little..I mean, Mr. Jaecen is a mister, how do you have...b-boobs?" she said, blushing a little from saying that word. She looked at Sasha, "Sasha, how is this possible, Mr. Jaecen is a mister right? U-Unless...he's been a miss this whole time." she asked her, not knowing much of gender bending.

Quote:

kalenakeeper

Kurai_18

Quote:

Quote:

Flippy flusters Flaky

Kurai_18

PostPosted: Sat Apr 02, 2016 6:16 am
Jaecen Light

Byakko kept laughing. She was laughing so hard that she snorted. "He *snort* mispronounced the spell."

A bit peeved, Jaecen looked at Byakko with a raised eyebrow. "I could kill you right now, you damn fur scarf."

kalenakeeper
Flippy flusters Flaky
Quote:
Quote:

PostPosted: Sat Apr 02, 2016 8:54 am
kalenakeeper
kurai_18
flippy flusters flaky

((*Rubs my face* oh dear gosh. How silly can you get :3 ))

User Image

Sasha placed a hand over her chest and stopped laughing. She calmed herself down to try to calm Jaecen down. This was funny, but what if he....(cough cough) she.....didn't find it so funny. He'd need moral support.

"Oda, its still Jaecen, still a guy, but Byakko said he mispronounced the spell so it had adverse affects on him, however hopefully doing what he wanted the spell to do for Nami. Jaecen is still a guy, just temporarily a girl. Yes, its awkward, but its still the same person we know, just now with hair we could braid and probably has a lovely singing voice." Sasha grinned.

She then recomposed herself and offered Jaecen a hand to get up.
"I got some clothing you can...borrow. Least till you can change back."

She takes the mirror and places it against a wall to stand on its own. She then walks into her room and then comes out with the clothes that will fit him....her....just fine.
(the clothes in the picture)

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100

Flippy flusters Flaky

PostPosted: Sat Apr 02, 2016 3:45 pm
† Odayaka Kokoro †

She nodded, understanding somewhat, then looked back at Jaecen, "Okay, I think I understand." she said, her ears twitch. "Well, I may be a bit...harsh when saying this, but Mr. Jaecen looks...cute as a girl." she said, giggling a little. When Jaecen is a guy, he's taller and looks more cool, as a girl though, he looks cute and was about her own height. She thought it was odd how much of a difference his guy and girl self appeared.

Quote:

kalenakeeper

Kurai_18

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Sat Apr 02, 2016 8:51 pm
Jaecen Light

Byakko tried cooling himself down. Finally biting back snickers, Byakko replied. "The spell is more or less permanent and can only be countered by something just as powerful or more powerful."

Peeved, Jaecen took the clothes from Sasha, his face red. He growled at Byakko's comment. "Piss off."
He'd probably be stuck as a female forever. This made him even angrier. "Ngngngngng..." Jaecen grit his teeth hard.

kalenakeeper
Flippy flusters Flaky
Quote:
Quote:

Kurai_18

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sat Apr 02, 2016 9:06 pm
kurai_18
flippy flusters flaky

User Image

"well then, I'll look for a spell to change you back to a guy....although the age thing is a little more out of my league." Sasha said trying to be helpful.
"I mean, it would be quite strange for two ladies to be husband and wife unless one of em was....um...." she didn't want to say the word gay.
"im doing it for Tsuyoi and your kids."

PostPosted: Sat Apr 02, 2016 9:23 pm
Jaecen Light

Quite embarrassed, Jaecen closed his eyes and grit his teeth once more. "A little harsh there, Sasha. Besides, it's embarrassing enough that this even happened."
Byakko hid another snicker.

(OOC: No, but seriously. Let this farce play out for a bit. I want to see what happens.)
kalenakeeper
Flippy flusters Flaky
Quote:
Quote:

Kurai_18

Flippy flusters Flaky

PostPosted: Sun Apr 03, 2016 12:54 am
[ooc: Yes, I insist, this intrigues me. 3nodding ]
† Odayaka Kokoro †

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Odayaka laughed a little, and walked over to Byakko to help him up. She then sat on one of the nearby empty beds and looked at Sasha, "Two girls as husband and wife...?" she tilted her head, find it confusing how that would work...she didn't even know that such a thing existed. She shook her head to get that thought out of her head, and looked at Jaecen, "W-Wait, now that you're a girl...then isn't your body also going to go through things that...girls go through?" she said, looking at Sasha next, "Y-You know what I'm talking about...r-right Sasha?"

Quote:

kalenakeeper

Kurai_18

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Sun Apr 03, 2016 6:53 am
kurai_18
flippy flusters flaky

((ok ok))

User Image

Sasha sighed
"Yeah, sorry about that. Sometimes I guess I can be cruel and not mean it."

She looked at Odayaka
"I honestly hope not, but it might be possible if along with the physical change, the insides changed too."

Sasha returned to her chair and she rubbed her eyes. She poured some week old coffee and drank some.
"Well....if you need any help Jaecen, let us know. Just know there might be people who wont recognize you."

She rubbed her head
"at least its spring break...well....for those who celebrate it..." she shrugged her shoulders opening a book on ancient runes.

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100

Kurai_18

PostPosted: Sun Apr 03, 2016 7:06 pm
Jaecen Light

He was really upset now. Tears of embarrassment rolled down his face. "Oh, God. I hope not... I wonder what Tsuyoi will think. I'd say the same about Kurona but I probably already know what would happen there. I'll say, 'I'm your brother Jaecen.' Then, she laugh her a** off and say, ' You freaking idiot!' or something along those lines. Oooohhh, I don't like this at all..."

(OOC: (^~^) )
kalenakeeper
Flippy flusters Flaky
Quote:
Quote:

Kingdom Key Academy

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 195 196 197 198 199 200 ... 248 249 250 251 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games