Welcome to Gaia! ::

GCD GANGSTAS

Back to Guilds

Its just that hip, yo 

Tags: Geeceedee, GCDer, Items, Plot, Awesome 

Reply Come Back Mero <33
Hurdur, its a chat thread Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 195 196 197 198 199 200 ... 1196 1197 1198 1199 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

MrsrachaelSnape

Invisible Cat

PostPosted: Thu Jan 05, 2012 7:37 pm
Meromictic
Ridley Starsmore
Meromictic
Ridley Starsmore
Quote:
Quote:

It happened DURING last Easter, I could give a crap about your stupid proposal. Today you just weren't obeying Wheadon's Law when you posted in a thread I made.
I would put you on black, because just looking at you has put me into a rage since Easter in Genea's Cake Thread, But you own the Master Chance Item list. If I block you then I can't see it. Effectively cutting off a resource.

-pinches the bridge of my nose-

Ok, let me get this straight...you've held a grudge against me for almost a year...over something i said, that only you remember...and possibly care about.

And now you are mad over what was essentially a joke. I really don't care about FS one way or another, and apparently few others did.

And now, the reason you won't block me, is because you want to keep exploiting my work?

I stopped reading there.

Because it would be so ******** awesome if we could change the color of a user. ;o;

I would totally go with white, and screw with some heads.

lol

I would just do random colors. :B

OR

Try to make a rainbow in a thread. XDD

rainbow !  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 05, 2012 7:39 pm
dear haiji

ilu

so i tried drawing a creepy old man tranny for you.

i hope it worked.

love, ichi

User Image  

floraIwitch

Popular Poster

koirat

Shirtless Dog

15,025 Points
  • Abomination 100
  • Normal Everyday Human 50
  • Magical Girl 50
PostPosted: Thu Jan 05, 2012 7:43 pm
charlieslaysvampires
bedsick
man all i draw is fanart but that's cause i draw fun s**t
well i draw Mada too she counts as an oc right emo I DREW MY SIG ;-;
yeahcool lol

rs drives me nuts for reasons i can't even being to cohere but i think it mostly involves that kinda creepy weird rl/yaoi line blur that comes with tv fandoms combined with an unashamed waving of blatant bl fandoms all over her work life too to the point where she gets to basically fanart items just so she can have them COUGHNSFWCOUGH. like jesus lasso it in your pants for five seconds.

I think that's what bothers me most about it.
It's awkward when they're like, real people shipping - I know they're characters but it just seems a bit off-putting to me. V: But perhaps because they're real people, and said shipping is so aggressive?

reminds me of what i think kittygnar said in gcd something like "i love sherlock too but i don't want to pet his hair or ruffle his sweaters" and idk /shrugs i feel the same way sometimes lol. there's nothing wrong with shipping characters but i guess it kinda weirds me out when it blurs into other factions.

though that reminds me of the other thing i can't stand about her which is like this "teehee im so naughty" thing, like her ornament is dirty underwear and stein's profile of her is "she won't stop touching my butt". omg we get it you're a perv, whatever. i'm a giant perv too but idk i feel like her whole personality is "i like buttsex".

anyway i'll shut up now but it felt good to get that out. i have a lot of anger today.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 05, 2012 7:43 pm
bedsick
yeahcool lol

rs drives me nuts for reasons i can't even being to cohere but i think it mostly involves that kinda creepy weird rl/yaoi line blur that comes with tv fandoms combined with an unashamed waving of blatant bl fandoms all over her work life too to the point where she gets to basically fanart items just so she can have them COUGHNSFWCOUGH. like jesus lasso it in your pants for five seconds.

do

not

mention

nice suit for work

DONT REMIND ME  

The Undead Suitor

Questionable Bunny

11,750 Points
  • Heckler 50
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150

koirat

Shirtless Dog

15,025 Points
  • Abomination 100
  • Magical Girl 50
PostPosted: Thu Jan 05, 2012 7:44 pm
The Undead Suitor
bedsick
yeahcool lol

do

not

mention

nice suit for work

DONT REMIND ME

IF O_8 WAS HERE MAYBE WE'D HAVE ANURLA MUSCLES

CRY SUITOR
CRY

i'll cry with you  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 05, 2012 7:44 pm
bedsick
The Undead Suitor
bedsick
yeahcool lol

do

not

mention

nice suit for work

DONT REMIND ME

CRY SUITOR
CRY

i'll cry with you

*squeezes in arms* WHY COULDNT REAPER LEAVE AND O_8 STAY *SOB SOB*  

The Undead Suitor

Questionable Bunny

11,750 Points
  • Heckler 50
  • Ultimate Player 200

Genea

Crew

Sexy Glitch

PostPosted: Thu Jan 05, 2012 7:45 pm
I made a cake thread? WHAT IS THIS  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 05, 2012 7:46 pm
bedsick
charlieslaysvampires
bedsick
yeahcool lol

I think that's what bothers me most about it.
It's awkward when they're like, real people shipping - I know they're characters but it just seems a bit off-putting to me. V: But perhaps because they're real people, and said shipping is so aggressive?

reminds me of what i think kittygnar said in gcd something like "i love sherlock too but i don't want to pet his hair or ruffle his sweaters" and idk /shrugs i feel the same way sometimes lol. there's nothing wrong with shipping characters but i guess it kinda weirds me out when it blurs into other factions.

though that reminds me of the other thing i can't stand about her which is like this "teehee im so naughty" thing, like her ornament is dirty underwear and stein's profile of her is "she won't stop touching my butt". omg we get it you're a perv, whatever. i'm a giant perv too but idk i feel like her whole personality is "i like buttsex".

anyway i'll shut up now but it felt good to get that out. i have a lot of anger today.

No, no don't worry about it - it's my thoughts kinda too. It's one thing when you're being coy and stuff, but this is a workplace. But I guess that everything is already covered around here.

I like Sherlock as a show but if she's a representative of fans I'm just ehhh... D:  

Charlie Graves

Magnetic Guildsman

10,550 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Gender Swap 100

floraIwitch

Popular Poster

PostPosted: Thu Jan 05, 2012 7:47 pm
LMAO GUYS LIKE when I met o_8 at Otakon 2010, I told him he was one of my fav. Gaia artists and I was really upset he left the site. He sat there with honest bewilderment that I said such a thing and thanked me by giving me a discount off a sketch commission.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 05, 2012 7:50 pm
The Undead Suitor
bedsick
The Undead Suitor
bedsick
yeahcool lol

do

not

mention

nice suit for work

DONT REMIND ME

CRY SUITOR
CRY
Oh I wish. I wish would somehow she would return .

i'll cry with you

I wish he would return  

MrsrachaelSnape

Invisible Cat

koirat

Shirtless Dog

15,025 Points
  • Abomination 100
  • Magical Girl 50
The Undead Suitor
bedsick
The Undead Suitor
bedsick
yeahcool lol

do

not

mention

nice suit for work

DONT REMIND ME

CRY SUITOR
CRY

i'll cry with you

lol the sad thing is i love her art style a lot and her pixels are nice, it's just more often than not she takes subject matter into her personal yaoi fantasies or makes...THAT THING or whatever and it's like grrrr omg why can't fhilkdsjflk AAAHHHHHHH i cant even finish my thoughts

i just really love anurla and alruna though, like they're actual characters now with personality and i find them kinda cute, bro and sis and their office wear and all that goofy s**t. emo i will never have enough  
man, now you got me missin o_8 bad *sulks*  

The Undead Suitor

Questionable Bunny

11,750 Points
  • Heckler 50
  • Ultimate Player 200

The Undead Suitor

Questionable Bunny

11,750 Points
  • Heckler 50
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Thu Jan 05, 2012 7:53 pm
bedsick
The Undead Suitor
bedsick
The Undead Suitor
bedsick
yeahcool lol

do

not

mention

nice suit for work

DONT REMIND ME

CRY SUITOR
CRY

i'll cry with you

lol the sad thing is i love her art style a lot and her pixels are nice, it's just more often than not she takes subject matter into her personal yaoi fantasies or makes...THAT THING or whatever and it's like grrrr omg why can't fhilkdsjflk AAAHHHHHHH i cant even finish my thoughts

i just really love anurla and alruna though, like they're actual characters now with personality and i find them kinda cute, bro and sis and their office wear and all that goofy s**t. emo i will never have enough

honestly, shes better at drawing the gaia manga than saka ever was. At least quicker. I just wish she would leave her pet characters out of it. (Because really, why does Brennivin need to appear in everything?)

Alruna and Anurla are the most developed NPCs on Gaia rofl  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 05, 2012 7:54 pm
The Undead Suitor
bedsick
The Undead Suitor
bedsick
The Undead Suitor
bedsick
yeahcool lol

do

not

mention

nice suit for work

DONT REMIND ME

CRY SUITOR
CRY

i'll cry with you

honestly, shes better at drawing the gaia manga than saka ever was. At least quicker. I just wish she would leave her pet characters out of it. (Because really, why does Brennivin need to appear in everything?)

brennevin needs to be in everything because devin isn't tyra banks enough

also snort did you mean that as a double entendre because alruna...developed....PFFFFHAHAHAHAHAHA  

koirat

Shirtless Dog

15,025 Points
  • Abomination 100
  • Magical Girl 50

The Undead Suitor

Questionable Bunny

11,750 Points
  • Heckler 50
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Thu Jan 05, 2012 7:56 pm
bedsick
The Undead Suitor
bedsick
The Undead Suitor
bedsick

CRY SUITOR
CRY

i'll cry with you

brennevin needs to be in everything because devin isn't tyra banks enough

also snort did you mean that as a double entendre because alruna...developed....PFFFFHAHAHAHAHAHA

oh s**t no wai, I totally see that now.

YES BOTH WAYS  
Come Back Mero <33

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 195 196 197 198 199 200 ... 1196 1197 1198 1199 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games