Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
Aqua Springs ~ ART GALLERY OPEN! ~ Geezerville Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 195 196 197 198 199 200 ... 470 471 472 473 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Should Art Nights be moved to Fridays?
  Yes
  No
  Doesn't matter
  I just want gold
View Results

FireSpark
Crew

Aged Citizen

8,100 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Tue Feb 01, 2011 3:54 pm
Daniel turned his head back to Jessi. His thoughts had begun to wander aimlessly for a moment, but when he heard her mention a housewarming, it brought him round.

"What? Oh, food? Sure if you want. Probably best, as there isn't anything notable worth eating close by. And speaking of housewarming, you'll probably want to dress warmly, cause the place kinda isn't."  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 01, 2011 3:55 pm
Amy thought about it for a moment and then began to grin slightly. "A cinnamon roll?"  

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200

Jessi_Deramis

PostPosted: Tue Feb 01, 2011 3:57 pm
Jessi nodded and smiled. "Sounds like a plan. I'll wear a sweater or something. So how have you been today? Besides cold, obviously."

She giggled softly.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 01, 2011 3:58 pm
Sure, if I can get it past Smok. *giggles* When he's this big, it's not so easy to push him away.  

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Tue Feb 01, 2011 4:05 pm
Amy laughed. "I understand that. Try what I do with Velcore. I scratch him under the chin with one hand, and I get the food with the other. When I have it close enough to me, I pat Velcore on the head and then turn the opposite way, blocking the food with my body, and walk away."  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 01, 2011 4:08 pm
Daniel tipped his head to one side thinking briefly.

"Well, not too cold really. Just noticbly. But other than that, it's been pretty slow around here, as I'm sure you've noticed. Not exactly the kind of weather that brings out the crowds, I suppose. You?"

{{ Eating real quick. Back in a jiff. }}  

FireSpark
Crew

Aged Citizen

8,100 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Tue Feb 01, 2011 4:11 pm
I've tried it. It doesn't work as well. sweatdrop Smok's more interested in the food. *walks over to the counter and smiles at Jack* One hot cocoa, one cinnamon roll, and a slice of strawberry cheesecake. *reaches over to pat Smok on the head*

*looks up at the word "cinnamon", but then goes back to his food*  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 01, 2011 4:13 pm
Amy gasped and stood up from her chair. She quickly followed Kits to the counter. "Smok is more interested in food than Velcore is?! No way!"  

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200

Jessi_Deramis

PostPosted: Tue Feb 01, 2011 4:14 pm
Jessi nodded and laughed softly. "Yeah, it has been pretty slow. Good for security, I guess. As for me, I'm just doing some odds and ends stuff for the upcoming art exhibit. I've been calling some of our members, asking if they'd like to display some art."  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 01, 2011 4:17 pm
*laughs* He is. See? *pulls Smok's head away from the plate. He looks annoyed, then pulls his head back, going back to his food*  

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Tue Feb 01, 2011 4:21 pm
Amy giggled. "But Velcore does that, too. What if you tried to take the plate away? Velcore just sits back calmly but looks so forlorn. What does Smok do?"  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 01, 2011 4:24 pm
Smok tries to get it back. If he's normal size, he flies up to get to it. When he's big, he just reaches up to get it. I can't hold it high enough to keep it out of his reach.  

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Tue Feb 01, 2011 4:27 pm
Amy actually threw her head back and laughed at the image. "Oh my gosh, are you serious?! That's hilarious! The size of Velcore but the patience of a baby. That's so cute!"

Amy looked over at Smok and scratched the top of his head. "You like your food, don't you, Smok? I bet you have to eat even more when you're big like that."  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 01, 2011 4:30 pm
Daniel nodded absently as he began to drift into thought again. Suddenly he spoke up, though the question wasn't directed at anyone particular.

"Is this boring?"

Judging by the surprised look that suddenly appeared on Daniel's face, the words seemed to have escaped him before he realized he was speaking. He blushed slightly as an eye or two turned his way.

"Sorry. Didn't actually mean to say that."  

FireSpark
Crew

Aged Citizen

8,100 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Tue Feb 01, 2011 4:33 pm
Unfortunately, yes. sweatdrop His appetite seems to be in porportion to his body size.

*finishes his plate and starts licking it to get every crumb*

*gets a piece of food stuck between her teeth and tilts her head to the side as she tries to get it out*  
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 195 196 197 198 199 200 ... 470 471 472 473 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games