Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
-insert name here-'s Place and Everywhere Else ~ Geezerville Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 195 196 197 198 199 200 ... 592 593 594 595 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Chef_Karrie

Dedicated Feeder

PostPosted: Mon Aug 16, 2010 7:33 pm
Hmmm... I didn't think about that. *looks closely at the pieces* I don't think they're any smaller than the toys he already has... There is another one with bigger parts, though. Do you think that would be better? neutral  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 16, 2010 7:43 pm
"Oh! Get the bigger one for now, and if it's not too expensive, get the smaller one for when he gets bigger! If he's like Velcore when it comes to aging, he'll be bigger really soon. Or you can show both to Kits and ask her if the smaller one is okay."

Amy could now smell the scent of fudge wafting through the store. Since lunch was over, maybe the nearby stores were finally bringing out the fudge? Or maybe she just now smelled it. Either way, the scent was amazing.

"Oh man... That smells incredible."  

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200

Chef_Karrie

Dedicated Feeder

PostPosted: Mon Aug 16, 2010 7:48 pm
*nods* Ok, that sounds like a good idea. Gwee likes playing with these things too.

*takes a deep breath* The fudge? Oh yeah, it smells really good... Should we go to a fudge shop next? I saw a sign on one that they give free samples. biggrin Of course, we have to test it before taking any home to anybody else, right? 3nodding  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 16, 2010 7:51 pm
Amy giggled at Karrie's statement about the fudge. "Oh I guess we will. We'll want to make sure our friends will like the fudge we get them. Very thoughtful of you Karrie."

She winked at him and was about to lean forward and kiss him. He was so adorable! She quickly caught herself, though, and tried to make it look like she was leaning past him to grab a... cup. Yeah, a cup...

"Uh, yeah. Fudge shop sounds great. I'm ready to go whenever you are."  

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200

Chef_Karrie

Dedicated Feeder

PostPosted: Mon Aug 16, 2010 7:59 pm
Of course. We wouldn't want to give them gifts we wouldn't want ourselves, right?

*when Amy leans toward him he immediately wraps his free arm around her waist and kisses her*

Mmmm... have to check out, first. I've got gifts for Gwee, Smok, and Kits. Velcore will be happiest with some Rocky Road fudge. *chuckles and holds up the necklace he picked out. The pendant of it is a petosky stone in the shape of a dragon* Kits should like this.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 16, 2010 8:06 pm
She almost dropped the cup she was holding when Karrie suddenly kissed her. He kissed her! Surprisingly, though, she almost liked the feeling of his arm wrapped around her more than the kiss. Sure, the kiss was awesome, but him wrapping his arm around her waist was so warm and sweet.

When he pulled back from the kiss, Amy's cheeks were slightly flushed and she was smiling softly up at him. She even leaned her head against his chest after a few moments.

"I think you have better taste than what you give yourself credit for, Karrie. That pendant is beautiful, and Rocky Road fudge sounds amazing."

Oh she had missed this.  

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200

Chef_Karrie

Dedicated Feeder

PostPosted: Mon Aug 16, 2010 8:13 pm
Well, I know Kits likes dragons. She must, to have three of them... and Velcore loves Rocky Road ice cream. One of the shops down the road was advertising that flavor. *smiles down at Amy* I still think peanut butter sounds good, though. Or maybe chocolate... *his lips twitch as he fights a wider smile, hoping he'll be able to find what he wants to get for Amy*  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 16, 2010 8:16 pm
Amy planned to get all the stuff she wanted from this store when she came back later. So, she looked up at Karrie and smiled again. When she saw his lips twitch slightly as if he was trying not to smile wider, she thought it was because he was having so much fun and liked holding her again.

She leaned up and kissed his cheek before pulling back with a large smile on her face. "I'll wait outside for you! I'll try to wait for you, but if there's a street vendor that brings fudge over for me to try, I'm not promising anything."

She winked, put down the cup, and then walked outside.  

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200

Chef_Karrie

Dedicated Feeder

PostPosted: Mon Aug 16, 2010 8:22 pm
I'd better hurry, then. *walks over to the checkout. Luckily, there was only one person ahead of him, so he was able to get pay for his items quickly.

He went outside and immediately the smell of fudge was stronger. Amy was standing near the door with her back turned to him, and he walked up behind her and put his arm around her* So... which shop do you want to go to?  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 16, 2010 8:26 pm
Amy laughed softly and happily when Karrie wrapped his arms around her from behind.

"Chocolate must put you in a very good and affectionate mood. I wonder if there's a perfume that has the scent of chocolate in it."

She chuckled again and then rested her arms against his. "I picked this last shop. It's your turn to pick... Hey, what about the one that you saw advertising Rocky Road fudge?"  

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200

Chef_Karrie

Dedicated Feeder

PostPosted: Mon Aug 16, 2010 8:33 pm
I'm sure there is. Or, you could just be in the kitchen with me when I'm baking cookies. Kits always said I smell like chocolate after that. *chuckles*

*points across the street* How about that one? May's Candy Shop. That one looks good.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 16, 2010 8:36 pm
Amy laughed. "No, the point is for me to smell like chocolate since it seems to make you so affectionate and happy."

She didn't even look at the store across the street. She just started walking across the street, lightly pulled Karrie behind her. "If it says 'candy shop', it sounds good. That scent of fudge is about to drive me crazy, and I already ate lunch!"  

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200

Chef_Karrie

Dedicated Feeder

PostPosted: Mon Aug 16, 2010 8:46 pm
Well, if you're in the kitchen with me, you'll probably smell like chocolate too... and an extra hand keeping Velcore out of the cookies is always nice. rolleyes

That's why it's a bad idea to shop here on an empty stomach. *nods* You end up buying way more fudge than you need to. *walks across the street and into the shop with Amy. At the end of the shop, a group of people is surrounding a window. Over their heads, Karrie can see somebody actually making the fudge on a marble table* Hey, we're in time to watch them make the fudge, too.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 16, 2010 8:50 pm
"I can think of other things I'd rather be doing with my hands than keeping Velcore away from cookies..."

She sighed softly when the smell of fudge got stronger.

"That's cool, but does that also mean we get to sample some of that fudge she's making? Then I'd be really impressed."

She laughed softly.  

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200

Chef_Karrie

Dedicated Feeder

PostPosted: Mon Aug 16, 2010 8:55 pm
*chuckles and points over to where another woman is standing over a tray of small samples* I think what you're looking for is over there. *turns back to the demonstration* A marble table... Eventually, I want to get something like that. Not nearly as big, but something... *trails off as he watches the hardening fudge being shaped*  
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 195 196 197 198 199 200 ... 592 593 594 595 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games