Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Shounen Ai and Yaoi Guild

Back to Guilds

A Guild dedicated to discussing Yaoi and Boy Love. 

Tags: yaoi, shounen ai, boy love, anime, manga 

Reply [The Play House]____RolePlaying Games and Discussion
[+][L-N+][P-UL] ~ SHOUNEN POP - 少年POP ~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 195 196 197 198 199 200 ... 683 684 685 686 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Changes To The Thread...
  Read? -YES-
View Results

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Wed Jan 19, 2011 9:11 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

"Shhhhh...." Nakai whispered, sitting on the edge of the bed and carefully pulling Chiyou up until he could rest against the guitarist.
Sure, he probably shouldn't move... but Chiyou was frightened... he NEEDED close contact... and aside from crawling under the covers with him, this was as good as the blond could give.

"I won't leave, Chiyou-kun... and there are guards everywhere. Whoever did this to you can't hurt you anymore. Yakusouku..." amber eyes closed as Nakai tried to calm his own frantically beating heart. "I won't let them... Hiroki won't... Izzy won't... You're safe now. Hiroki will find who did this and flay them alive, figuratively speaking..." the man whispered, gently stroking Chiyou's hair.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 19, 2011 9:19 pm
Nigiyaka na hitogomi ni tokeru tsubuyaki ga
Ashimoto ni chirabatta omoide nijimaseru---

User Image

Hands wandered, seeking a hold, trying to figure out where the guitarist was, what he was near, how he could touch the man...trying weakly to grasp the world around him with no sight.

At first, his hands found Nakai's hair, then they moved down to his face, moving suddenly to his chest, up to his shoulders, finally his arms wrapping tightly around Nakai's neck.

"My eyes are gone. I should be dead...but I was so afraid. So afraid of dying. Nakai...oh Nakai...it's all over. My life is over." he bawled, desperately nuzzling into the older man's chest, face moving back and forth in an odd, disoriented fashion, trying to figure out how to hold and be held.

---Mayoi aruku machi no kagayaki wa glaring one way
Kogoe sou na boku wo terasu

Ryuu Minamoto

Romantic Explorer

7,350 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Wed Jan 19, 2011 9:24 pm

Nodding, Akihiko sipped his drink. "I hate excuses. So I simply told you the truth. You've earned that much and I owe that much." his blue eyes softened slightly. "Though... I doubt this has to be a one time thing. I've yet to fully see the footage, but yes, I have been told it's excellent. And... if I approve of the songs I sang since, sadly, I can't remember them, and of the overall performance... I would be very happy to perform with you again, Shou-san."

He couldn't help but smile slightly. "If you had listened to your gut, then I doubt this miraculous performance would have come to full fruition... and that would have been devastating to, not only our two companies and our own reputations... but our fans as well."

At the mention of Matsumoto and Goshiro however, Narcissus' smile melted just a bit. "I'll let you in on a little secret, Shou-san. Your boss... is playing a very dangerous game for power right now. I fear that until this messy business between our two companies is over, we won't be able to appear in concert together again. Unless... of course... you could be persuaded to switch sides," he held up a hand. "But that's another issue. One that shouldn't be discussed over dinner or in such a nice atmosphere. Truly... it's a matter for closed doors only and, from what I see..." his blue gaze glanced to Hayato. "There's someone who would rather have you behind said doors more than I."

He was teasing, of course. Sure, Shou was very beautiful... handsome... gifted...
But Akihiko would never sleep with his rival.
It just made for a messy relationship and career all around.

"You boss is persistent because he wants to take over Ohayou." Akihiko continued, sipping his drink as if the matter hardly weighed on him personally at all. "If I'm seen as frail or unable to perform... probably in more ways than one... well... my stock in fans will drop. Yours will rise, no doubt... and as Ohayou loses money, SMASH gains another piece to pull my grandfather's legacy into his grimy little hands. No offense to those signed under his label, of course."

Shaking his head, Akihiko smiled once more. "At any rate, I wouldn't want your companion to be waiting too long, Shou-san... and I would gladly speak with you. Perhaps we could arrange a meeting at my home, hmm? I'm sure Lucky-san can get in touch with your people easily. If not..." he pulled a small card out of his back pants pocket and handed it to Shou.

Not really a business card... it was actually a card with Akihiko's personal phone number, email, and home address on it.

Before he could say anything else however, Michi was suddenly on his phone, gloating to...

To his ex?!

Laughing, Akihiko had to cover his mouth with his hand to quiet the sound. "Did you really just..." the mirth of it hit him hard and he couldn't stop laughing for a few moments. "Tanaka-san... that...." Narcissus cleared his throat, regaining his composure. "I'm half tempted to get you to take me to this ex and rub this in her face in person. Quite ballsy of you." he smirked, glancing at Shou. "I completely agree. A perfect performance."

(((OOC: So, I just kinda quoted the 007 movie "Tomorrow Never Dies"
"I haven't seen the footage myself but I'm told it's excellent." -Elliot Carver
Yeah... I'm such a nerd... I have the and, my personal fav, "Goldeneye" memorized...)))  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 19, 2011 9:29 pm

"But you're not dead, Chiyou-kun. You're alive." Nakai replied, wrapping his arms around the younger man's body in a tight hug.

He let Chiyou bury his face in his chest, but the blond was trying to still the young musician's movements as much as possible.

"Your life isn't ruined. You can still sing, Chiyou-kun. You can still make music. Even if you can't see... you're still you... you're still brilliant."

He knew it all sounded hollow... but it was true.
Chiyou's voice wasn't damaged.
He could sing to his heart's content.

After all, he wouldn't be the first popular blind artist in the word...
And at least he wasn't deaf too...

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500

Ryuu Minamoto

Romantic Explorer

7,350 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
PostPosted: Wed Jan 19, 2011 9:40 pm

User Image

Gasping, chest heaving, Chiyou looked up at Nakai.
Or....he would have looked up...if he could have looked anywhere.

"I can....still sing? I...but...I don't know...how? I can't dance anymore. I can't perform. How am I supposed to do anything with these horrible empty sockets in my head? Nobody will want to look at a star with no beauty, who can't even put on a show. My voice isn't that good, Nakai..." his voice was raw as he spoke, still trying to stop the fits of sobbing that came every few moments.

Finally, as Nakai held him, Chiyou began to stop moving so much, began to calm himself somewhat.

"I can feel it, Nakai. The emptiness where they used to be. It's awful." he said, tone rather flat. Obviously, he hadn't come to terms with things completely, still in shock, on a roller coaster of emotions.

"Don't let me go, Nakai." he asked again after a few moments of silence, of them just holding eachother.
"Please...just...whatever you do, don't let me go. I can't be left in the cold darkness by myself again."

PostPosted: Wed Jan 19, 2011 9:54 pm

Shaking his head, Kai leaned down, kissing Chiyou's forehead very gently. "I'll figure it out. Izzy will help too, I know he will... you just need to concentrate on getting some rest, Chiyou-kun."
Carefully, he released the boy enough to lay him back against the bed. But instead of letting go fully, Nakai lay down next to him, arms still wrapped around that thin body.
"You'll sing again. Yakusouku. I won't let you go... just rest... take a deep breath and rest..."

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500

Ryuu Minamoto

Romantic Explorer

7,350 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
PostPosted: Wed Jan 19, 2011 10:11 pm

User Image

Chiyou did as he was told and, as he lay back, he took a deep breath, letting Nakai hold him.
How he wished he could see the man, those gorgeous amber eyes...that blond hair...

But then he saw the image of Naoko in his mind, eyes wild and full of fury, hands coming down on his face.
The last thing he had ever seen...would ever see.
His body stiffened and he made a sudden squeal....but he forced himself to relax almost immediately.

"Gomen...I just...I don't know. My mind is playing tricks on me now." he explained, sighing a bit.
This was how it was going to be, for the rest of his life. Dark, insecure...relying on others. Everything he was trying to avoid would now and forever be the norm.

"Nakai...I'm sorry I ran off like I did today. I guess...I guess I brought this all on myself. I couldn't help my selfishness..." he brought his hand up to the bandages over his eyes, then suddenly smiled.

"Heh...and there I was...about to die...without even getting to tell you exactly what made me go all stupid to begin with. Aishiteru. Aishiteru, Nakai...even if you don't want me. At least I said it." the kid pressed himself tighter against the guitarist's body, just thankful beyond words that he had the man there with him.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 20, 2011 12:53 am
Do you know what you got into
Can you handle what I’m ’bout to do------------------------------------------------}:-
User Image

SHOU
No escaping when I start .traeh ruoy nwo I ni m'I ecnO

Luna...Fusion, Food and Fun?????? No this is not fun! It's Sparta!

"Good because I don't enjoy receiving them." he answered even though he still felt a bit deflated. "I'd expect you'd approve of your own songs. You can't really take them back now. But if you're thinking we can eventual find a stage together again, I'll give it a go...but this time, there will be a doctor on staff backstage. No more..unexpected events." Shou didn't want to ever have to redo all the work he had gone through to get that show ready. Never again.

"Sure...maybe so...but I wouldn't have known that if I had walked down that path. And you would have had all your memories. And well, of the two of us...only I remember that brilliant performance. Of course, you're right, our fans would have been upset. And...the performance really was...miraculously intoxicating." His eyes drifted as those memories flooded in - the sounds, the voices, the costumes...the music. Yes, it had been a career turning point to the next level....in many ways it would be a challenge to out do it in the future. Even though Shou knew that Imagination would bring him along.

"Interesting..." Shou answered as he got his eyes opened. It did answer a few questions that Shou had about the direction of Smash and the little things he had seen. Although, Narcissus' next words made him clam up a little inside. Changing sides... Other Studios made Shou cringe and it was of course troublesome to think about. Even if he didn't care for the owner of Smash. And while he would have trusted to talk deeper with Narcissus about such thing in the past, he couldn't be as certain of the man before him. It was as if their time had become null and void except for the certainty at one point they did share the stage.

"I wonder if that is why he wanted Izzy Lucky to come out with he and I for the celebration tomorrow night for the Event...Hmmm..." the words were muttered under his breath as he considered what had been said. This new developement...would need his Hamu working on it. Or maybe the man already knew and wasn't talking just yet. Either way, he'd talk to Yamada-san because many of the implications did not look good.

"Indeed...and well Hayato-kun can get a bit impatient at times." he grinned and glanced back at Jun waiting at the other table. "But, he really is rather a sweet man. Mm...yes but we should just arrange a meeting time...soon."

"Maybe...but...ah..nevermind. I need time to think." he finally said after taking in much more news than he wished to hear tonight. So he took the 'card' and smiled then tucked it into his wallet. But before he could say more they were both just looking over at Michi. Yes, Michi's word had lightened up the air. What a gutsy move and Shou liked it...very much.

---

Michi's broad grin did have a strong hint of satisfaction as he pocketed his phone. "Oh no...we're not going to her house, unless you just want to drive by and wave. She can by her own dang ticket for the front row if she wants to get closer! That witch!" then he blushed with the compliments but happy to have been the entertainment for these two tonight. Michi always felt pretty comfortable with Akihiko's company. Not that he had any difficulties with anyone company, he just seemed to mesh well with the man.

---

Shou stood up at this point and left with an amused smile on his lips before slipping back into his seat at his own table just long enough to pick up his coat. "Why don't we head on out now, Hayato-kun. My business is done here for the night. And we've still got...fun head don't we?"

He got up with his bags of goodies and left with Jun not long after to the dedicated cries of his fans who swarmed like bees on the outside.

-:{------------------------------------------------Cause it’s about to get rough for you
I’m here For Your Entertainment

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Hand in the Cookie Jar 100
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Thu Jan 20, 2011 4:59 am
What I want, I get...
No matter the method------------------------------------------------}:-
User Image

Matsumoto Izo
Chairman - SMASH

Mine...mine...you're mine...such pretties for me.

Izo as he ate his delicious entree and talked business with his peer noted the buzzing in his pocket and glanced down at it during a convienent moment.

Text #1: Fouler? You've an interesting choice in words. I'm not sure I understand what you are implying but if you wish to meet I am not opposed to the idea. 2 Hours at Ikebukuro - Princess Club - Suite 7a.

He sent another text out to a couple of different people, all replying within seconds of his text. Preparations, the key to any good meeting.

His pace never changed as he returned to eating. It wasn't that he didn't think about Nako's message, it's just that he was very sure of himself. He wasn't one take chances. The spider never ever left his web.

-:{------------------------------------------------No matter the cost.
...Prepare to pay up!

PostPosted: Thu Jan 20, 2011 9:18 am

Akihiko had agreed about many of the things which Shou had spoken of... and he himself knew that whenever he performed, there would, from that point on, have to be medical staff nearby.
Just in case...

He had caught Shou's mention of Izzy however, and filed it away.
Some part of the musician didn't want his manager meeting with Matsumoto Izo.
And... well... he couldn't quite place why but knew it important to keep them apart.

"I do hope your evening continues to be... delicious." Narcissus replied with a wink as Shou left.

He looked to Michi, focusing on the physical therapist for a few moments. "Perhaps Lucky-san is right... Tomorrow, I'll see if he'll bring the dvd to my place. I'm rather curious right now to see this miracle that even has Shou-san's heart racing."

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Thu Jan 20, 2011 9:27 am

Recieveing the reply from Matsumoto, Naoko stood up. He walked over to his fireplace, staring into the flames as he thought about what was going to happen next.

If Izo didn't turn him over to the police or stick him in an insane asylum... well... Naoko would still be able to produce beautiful music for the man's company.

As it was, he turned, sitting down at the piano in his living room and began to write.

For over an hour he penned a new piece, a work of art that was crafted from everything that had happened that evening. In fact, he even recorded it, placing the contents on an ipod and fully intending to let his boss hear it as soon as possible.

Naoko was valuable to a man like Matsumoto Izo.

And he knew he could be valuable in more ways than one...

So, he began to get dressed. Instead of his usual attire though, he made himself out to be a bit more feminine than normal.
Even putting on makeup to such a degree as would make a person wonder just what gender the man really was.
A black corset-like material wound around his waist, pieces of cloth hanging from it in such a manner as to appear like a skirt. It was all one big piece of course, the top having a deep neck-line and no sleeves. Fur was attached to where the sleeves should be, and gloves that went up above his elbows but left his fingers exposed wound up his arms.
Naoko finished off the look with spike-heeled boots... all black... all setting off his eyeliner and light lipstick.

Then, ipod in hand, Oumori Naoko headed for the Princess Club...

(((OOC: Here's what he's wearing... http://media.photobucket.com/image/uruha black/devil666dutchess/Gazette/Uruha_wallpaper_by_kawaii_mew12.jpg )))

(((OOC: Song he composed will be posted later cause I haven't made up my mind which one, hehe.)))  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 20, 2011 10:15 am
I can no longer return to those days free of bloodshed
These deep scars rooted within me will not disappear...

User Image

"Sounds like a plan. Sorry if I seemed off a moment ago. I just didn't know if you wanted to deal with it now, or later. I know you've been so busy lately, and I didn't want you to feel overwhelmed any more than you already did." he explained.

Having paid, Hayato picked up the box of pastries and walked out alongside Shou, smiling his best smile, waving to fans and paparazzi all the way to the car, brought back around by the valet, where, as soon as Shou was in the passenger seat, he cranked it and took off.

"Well...at least we can say the food was good and the atmosphere...interesting. It wasn't what I meant it to be, though. I'm sorry for that. I guess...I guess I was trying to show off a bit. That's what happens when I let my pride get in the way." he smirked, joking on himself.

"Anyway...we still have the rest of the night, ne? To my place?" he asked, reaching over and touching the side of his lover's face. He had been waiting to do that all evening...

Hide it, Hide it
Hide me...

Ryuu Minamoto

Romantic Explorer

7,350 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Thu Jan 20, 2011 11:35 am

Shaking his head, the blond shushed Chiyou. "You ran off because you were hurt, Chiyou... and because you hate hospitals apparently." the guitarist smiled softly. "This isn't your fault... Hell, if I hadn't freaked you out in the first place... well... you wouldn't have been in the hospital to begin with and things might have turned out differently. I..."

Then it came... a confession.
A heartfelt confession followed by a clinging hug...

"Chi... Chiyou-kun..." Nakai whispered, unable at first to say anything. "I..." he bit his lip, praying this wouldn't backfire. "I feel strongly for you too... I want to protect you... I want you to be around... I love you but not... not in the same way. I mean, don't get me wrong, you're great fun in bed and you're cute, even without eyes." he smiled softly. "But... I can't commit to saying that I 'love' you like that... that I 'love' anyone in that sense... Go... gomen..."

PostPosted: Thu Jan 20, 2011 11:53 am

User Image

Silence.
Absolute silence that seemed to drag on and on, making the very air in the room seem heavy.

Then....Chiyou giggled. He actually giggled!
He had just lost his eyes, was in the hospital, had nearly died, and didn't know where his life was going to take him now...but he was laughing and smiling!

"Oh Nakai...you are so, so silly. Do you hear yourself? You feel strongly for me. You want to protect me. You like being around me and you thought I was good in bed...but you say you can't love me like that? Nakai...what you describe is the definition of love. Sounds like you're just afraid of saying the words. Kai...love doesn't have to be a commitment. I think...I think I understand that now. Hell....I think I see clearer without my eyes." he laughed, actually making a joke about what had just happened to him.

"If that's how you feel, though, then that's ok, too. I'm...I'm just so glad you're here with me, right now. Don't be sorry. I mean....I'm still really scared, ya know? How can I not be? And...it hurts. My eyes...where they were...it hurts like hell. I think I need some more medicine...but I can wait a bit. I just want you to keep holding me. Until I'm ready to face the darkness."
That was how he felt. He was going to be ok...but it would take time. Until then, he needed Nakai, he needed anybody and everybody there helping him out until he could get on his feet again without being afraid. As long as he wasn't alone, he felt he could cope.

Reaching out, Chiyou tried to touch the guitarist's face, but his hand went just past it, extending out into the air. Pulling back, he tried again, palm pushing against the older blond's nose a little.
Snickering a bit, Chiyou gave up with his hands and, smiling, moved forward, a little awkwardly, and kissed Nakai...first on his chin, then moving up to his lips.

Ryuu Minamoto

Romantic Explorer

7,350 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Thu Jan 20, 2011 8:59 pm
Do you know what you got into
Can you handle what I’m ’bout to do------------------------------------------------}:-
User Image

SHOU
No escaping when I start .traeh ruoy nwo I ni m'I ecnO

Luna...Fusion, Food and Fun?????? No this is not fun! It's Sparta!

"It will be oishii..." he answered and winked back at Narcissus as he went on his way.

Shou smiled as he walked off with Hayato carrying bags of goodies in hand. At least, he got the conversation started with Narcissus but it still had a long ways to go. Most of his smile remained upon his face as he waved to the fans and slipped into the car. He was glad he wasn't driving because he really needed time to think about everything Narcissus had said. Matsumoto's plans were very crafty ones...and he had to think of what else the man had hidden up his sleeve.

"Its alright, Hayato-kun. I've not reached my limit yet. I just didn't want to let a good opportunity pass me by." Although in the back of his mind, he wondered if Narcissus was really on the same page with him as they used to be. Well, he'd see how things were. He'd let Narcissus be the one to make the next move to get together.

"Yes the food was good....I will agree there." he managed to say as he leaned back just pondering everything that went on. "Show off? Mm? Ah...there is no need for that, Jun, I can hang around peacocks all day long if I wished. It just nice to kick the feet back when I'm not on stage." And for Shou the stage was pretty much anywhere he was recognized unfortunately. That's why the idea of a vacation far away for a week or so sounded soooo sweet. Less people would identify him. Mm...could he get away with not wearing make up? Mm...good question. "But...you're very adorable when you're trying that hard..." Shou said with a smile then reached over and slide his fingers along Hayato's hand upon the wheel giving it a small pat.

"Yes, that sounds wonderful.." He turned his head and kissed the fingertips before leaning his head against the warmth. "Mm..I'd like just a relaxing evening...warm arms around me... snuggled on the couch and doing something normal like... watching a movie. That would be fun."

-:{------------------------------------------------Cause it’s about to get rough for you
I’m here For Your Entertainment

[The Play House]____RolePlaying Games and Discussion

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 195 196 197 198 199 200 ... 683 684 685 686 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games