Welcome to Gaia! ::

Neko ~♥~ okeN

Back to Guilds

Adopt a Neko to put on you profile or in your signiture or rp!! 

Tags: cats, anime, neko, roleplay 

Reply Neko RPs
neko city rp Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 195 196 197 198 199 200 ... 446 447 448 449 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

good idea?
yes
91%
 91%  [ 73 ]
no
8%
 8%  [ 7 ]
Total Votes : 80

hinataxxcutey

Romantic Noob

PostPosted: Fri Aug 21, 2009 3:51 am
ODST Caboose
hinataxxcutey
ODST Caboose
hinataxxcutey
ODST Caboose
hinataxxcutey

Sakura : *giggle* thank you but unlike you i like your ears their so nice and fluffy *kisses one of his ears*

Keiji:*ears twitch when kissed* Hehe,thanks *smiles*

Sakura : *nods* oh thats right keiji-kun do you want to see how my mother looks like ?

Keiji:Huh.....never thought about it.......sure i guess

Sakura : ok *chants something and a photo appears in her hands* this is her *smiling*
User Image

Keiji:Hm.....she looks nice......you both have pink hair *smiles*

Sakura : yeah i take after her ... mostly unfortunately she's gone but i can visit her in the spirit land if i can find her she likes to play alot  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 21, 2009 3:55 am
hinataxxcutey
ODST Caboose
hinataxxcutey
ODST Caboose
hinataxxcutey

Sakura : *nods* oh thats right keiji-kun do you want to see how my mother looks like ?

Sakura : ok *chants something and a photo appears in her hands* this is her *smiling*
User Image

Sakura : yeah i take after her ... mostly unfortunately she's gone but i can visit her in the spirit land if i can find her she likes to play alot

Keiji:Hehe.........*looks down* i never knew who my parents were.......i just cant remember anything about them.......it's weird aint it  

Flippy flusters Flaky

hinataxxcutey

Romantic Noob

PostPosted: Fri Aug 21, 2009 3:58 am
ODST Caboose
hinataxxcutey
ODST Caboose
hinataxxcutey
ODST Caboose
hinataxxcutey

User Image

Keiji:Hehe.........*looks down* i never knew who my parents were.......i just cant remember anything about them.......it's weird aint it

Sakura : .......... *makes the picture disappear* its not weird if you cant remember anything about them alot of people are like that keiji  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 21, 2009 4:04 am
hinataxxcutey
ODST Caboose
hinataxxcutey
ODST Caboose
hinataxxcutey

User Image

Sakura : .......... *makes the picture disappear* its not weird if you cant remember anything about them alot of people are like that keiji

Keiji:.......*looks up,and smiles,then hugs Sakura* You're always making me feel better you know that  

Flippy flusters Flaky

hinataxxcutey

Romantic Noob

PostPosted: Fri Aug 21, 2009 4:09 am
ODST Caboose
hinataxxcutey
ODST Caboose
hinataxxcutey
ODST Caboose
hinataxxcutey

User Image

Keiji:.......*looks up,and smiles,then hugs Sakura* You're always making me feel better you know that

Sakura : i am ? good cuz i thought i was doing a very sucky job at that *hugs him back and then lets go* *smiles* you too keiji  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 21, 2009 4:11 am
hinataxxcutey
ODST Caboose
hinataxxcutey
ODST Caboose
hinataxxcutey

Sakura : i am ? good cuz i thought i was doing a very sucky job at that *hugs him back and then lets go* *smiles* you too keiji

Keiji:*ears twitch* Well.......thanks........  

Flippy flusters Flaky

hinataxxcutey

Romantic Noob

PostPosted: Fri Aug 21, 2009 4:18 am
ODST Caboose
hinataxxcutey
ODST Caboose
hinataxxcutey
ODST Caboose
hinataxxcutey

Sakura ; *ears twitch* ..... you wanna find out if its............true ?
(Caboose we need you in spirit lands again sweatdrop *  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 21, 2009 4:22 am
hinataxxcutey
ODST Caboose
hinataxxcutey
ODST Caboose
hinataxxcutey

Keiji:*starts to blush* Wh-what do you mean by that
[sorry,cant,gotta go crying ]  

Flippy flusters Flaky

hinataxxcutey

Romantic Noob

PostPosted: Fri Aug 21, 2009 4:26 am
ODST Caboose
hinataxxcutey
ODST Caboose
hinataxxcutey
ODST Caboose
hinataxxcutey

Sakura : that if you want to find out that im really pregnant or not ?
(aww ok bye)  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 21, 2009 9:58 am
Yuki continues to lie on the couch, not caring what happens, looking towards the door every now and then, hoping rez will walk through it  

kimasari

Flippy flusters Flaky

PostPosted: Fri Aug 21, 2009 12:02 pm
kimasari
Yuki continues to lie on the couch, not caring what happens, looking towards the door every now and then, hoping rez will walk through it

Guu:*opens door and walks in* Hey Yuki......waiting for Rez i see  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 21, 2009 1:33 pm
Yuki stares lifelessly at the door, groaning in pain when her stomach growls loudly  

kimasari

Flippy flusters Flaky

PostPosted: Fri Aug 21, 2009 4:11 pm
hinataxxcutey
ODST Caboose
hinataxxcutey
ODST Caboose
hinataxxcutey

(aww ok bye)

Keiji:Uh......sure,ok,that'd be great  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 21, 2009 4:12 pm
kimasari
Yuki stares lifelessly at the door, groaning in pain when her stomach growls loudly

Guu:.....*takes out a sandwich from fridge and gives to Yuki* here,you should eat more you know  

Flippy flusters Flaky

hinataxxcutey

Romantic Noob

PostPosted: Fri Aug 21, 2009 4:17 pm
ODST Caboose
hinataxxcutey
ODST Caboose
hinataxxcutey
ODST Caboose
hinataxxcutey

(aww ok bye)

Keiji:Uh......sure,ok,that'd be great

Sakura :........keiji-kun...we dont have to check if you dont want to  
Neko RPs

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 195 196 197 198 199 200 ... 446 447 448 449 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games