Welcome to Gaia! ::

D Gray Man Fan Guild

Back to Guilds

A Guild For All DGM Lovers and Fans 

Tags: D Gray Man, Noah, Akuma 

Reply D Gray Man Fan Guild
Crazy Rp with arbys,bras, and beer, Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1967 1968 1969 1970 1971 1972 ... 4518 4519 4520 4521 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Raycross44
Vice Captain
PostPosted: Fri Aug 08, 2008 3:41 pm

cammitchel
generalcross44
cammitchel
cammitchel
*is in the fan shop and looks around at the fans with japanese writing on it*

*looks at one and it says death bringer....*interesting...*then looks at the other one and it says....protector*che.....i guessi'll just get them...*buys themand heads out the store and looks for a shop to get her new coat*
*sees lulu and walks up* hey lulu, what did you get? *holding a new guitar case and guitar*

oh nothing speacial..*shows him the two fans and looks at the case hes holding*what did you get?
uh, I got this *shows her the customized guitar* and these *opens the case to reaveal lots of weapons*
PostPosted: Fri Aug 08, 2008 3:42 pm

D_Gray Cat-Exorcist
rachuto
D_Gray Cat-Exorcist
rachuto
D_Gray Cat-Exorcist
D_Gray Cat-Exorcist
heheh...manager?
you really have to see when Rojo and dero r fighting ^-^ its really funny

not making it better cat.. no chel he isnt my boyfriend maybe but right now he is just a friend.*ooo unrequited love as they say huh* shut up chel bye* shuts phone* god
he spyed on me and rojo...he was jealous...at that moment i didn't knew what to think..i was confused

deros probably in love with u and doesnt want rojo to take u hheehhe they were fighting for u XD
yep yep...
but dero thought he wasn't good enough for me...he ran away
he said he was a freak and i tried to convince him he's not..

aww dero isnt a freak hes better than rojo.. hmm but u know i dont know why i rejecteed such big people in the world who have asked to be my lover but i've settled to love debito so weird

Tarouchoo

IkuXNoahXInnocence

PostPosted: Fri Aug 08, 2008 3:43 pm

rachuto
D_Gray Cat-Exorcist
rachuto
D_Gray Cat-Exorcist
rachuto

not making it better cat.. no chel he isnt my boyfriend maybe but right now he is just a friend.*ooo unrequited love as they say huh* shut up chel bye* shuts phone* god
he spyed on me and rojo...he was jealous...at that moment i didn't knew what to think..i was confused

deros probably in love with u and doesnt want rojo to take u hheehhe they were fighting for u XD
yep yep...

aww dero isnt a freak hes better than rojo.. hmm but u know i dont know why i rejecteed such big people in the world who have asked to be my lover but i've settled to love debito so weird
love does strange things
i was always wondering
why did dero suddenly love me?
PostPosted: Fri Aug 08, 2008 3:44 pm

generalcross44
cammitchel
generalcross44
cammitchel
cammitchel

*looks at one and it says death bringer....*interesting...*then looks at the other one and it says....protector*che.....i guessi'll just get them...*buys themand heads out the store and looks for a shop to get her new coat*
*sees lulu and walks up* hey lulu, what did you get? *holding a new guitar case and guitar*

oh nothing speacial..*shows him the two fans and looks at the case hes holding*what did you get?
uh, I got this *shows her the customized guitar* and these *opens the case to reaveal lots of weapons*

wow...*looks at the guitar and then at the weapons and studies them for a moment*good taste..

cammitchel

Raycross44
Vice Captain
PostPosted: Fri Aug 08, 2008 3:48 pm

cammitchel
generalcross44
cammitchel
generalcross44
cammitchel
cammitchel

wow...*looks at the guitar and then at the weapons and studies them for a moment*good taste..
this is a special guitar, and thanks, so, you got your coat yet?
PostPosted: Fri Aug 08, 2008 3:48 pm

D_Gray Cat-Exorcist
rachuto
D_Gray Cat-Exorcist
rachuto
D_Gray Cat-Exorcist
rachuto

yep yep...

love does strange things
i was always wondering

hmm i guess u spark his intrests
lolz yesteday dero ish like when i said i'll wait for u and ur bro outside hes like heck no im not leaving u alone with devi

Tarouchoo

IkuXNoahXInnocence

PostPosted: Fri Aug 08, 2008 3:49 pm

rachuto
D_Gray Cat-Exorcist
rachuto
D_Gray Cat-Exorcist
rachuto

yep yep...

love does strange things
i was always wondering

lolz yesteday dero ish like when i said i'll wait for u and ur bro outside hes like heck no im not leaving u alone with devi
i know ^^
and dero really didn't want to leave me and rojo alone at that same time
PostPosted: Fri Aug 08, 2008 3:50 pm

generalcross44
cammitchel
generalcross44
cammitchel
generalcross44

*shakes head*nope...still looking...*notices poeple staring at her*

cammitchel

Raycross44
Vice Captain
PostPosted: Fri Aug 08, 2008 3:55 pm

cammitchel
generalcross44
cammitchel
generalcross44
cammitchel
generalcross44

*looks at them and gives them a dirty look and they walk away* then let's just go look, then
PostPosted: Fri Aug 08, 2008 3:56 pm

D_Gray Cat-Exorcist
rachuto
D_Gray Cat-Exorcist
rachuto
D_Gray Cat-Exorcist
rachuto

yep yep...

love does strange things
i was always wondering

i know ^^
you play violin right??

IkuXNoahXInnocence

Tarouchoo

PostPosted: Fri Aug 08, 2008 3:58 pm

D_Gray Cat-Exorcist
D_Gray Cat-Exorcist
rachuto
D_Gray Cat-Exorcist
rachuto

love does strange things
i was always wondering

i know ^^
you play violin right??

yeah and about dero and rojo
rojo i dont like him that much if i was in your place i'd go for dero because anyonewho thinks he isnt good enough for u even though he is and u have tons of fun with u should choose him i bet u he'd be happy but about debito i dont know if he will accpet my feelings he said his feelings are confused so i gess i shall wait anf if he relizes his feelings for someone else i guess as long as hes happy i guess i am
PostPosted: Fri Aug 08, 2008 3:59 pm

rachuto
D_Gray Cat-Exorcist
D_Gray Cat-Exorcist
rachuto
D_Gray Cat-Exorcist
rachuto

love does strange things
i was always wondering

i know ^^
you play violin right??

yeah and about dero and rojo
rojo i dont like him that much if i was in your place i'd go for dero because anyonewho thinks he isnt good enough for u even though he is and u have tons of fun with u should choose him i bet u he'd be happy but about debito i dont know if he will accpet my feelings he said his feelings are confused so i gess i shall wait anf if he relizes his feelings for someone else i guess as long as hes happy i guess i am
i thought about that long before, besides dero is cuter~
i kinda need a violist...i want to play a song at the red boot pub again..i'm quite familiar there...and losta money ^^

IkuXNoahXInnocence

cammitchel

PostPosted: Fri Aug 08, 2008 4:00 pm

generalcross44
cammitchel
generalcross44
cammitchel
generalcross44

*looks at them and gives them a dirty look and they walk away* then let's just go look, then

*looks down*verywell...*starts waking around and looks at the stores*
PostPosted: Fri Aug 08, 2008 4:01 pm

Debito:*leans up against a tree and starts to think and accidently starts to materialize roses*
User Image <----(like this)

xX_Debitto_Xx
Vice Captain

D Gray Man Fan Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1967 1968 1969 1970 1971 1972 ... 4518 4519 4520 4521 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games