Welcome to Gaia! ::

D Gray Man Fan Guild

Back to Guilds

A Guild For All DGM Lovers and Fans 

Tags: D Gray Man, Noah, Akuma 

Reply D Gray Man Fan Guild
Crazy Rp with arbys,bras, and beer, Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1966 1967 1968 1969 1970 1971 ... 4518 4519 4520 4521 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Tarouchoo

PostPosted: Fri Aug 08, 2008 3:25 pm

D_Gray Cat-Exorcist
rachuto
D_Gray Cat-Exorcist
rachuto
D_Gray Cat-Exorcist
-looks back and waits- okay ^^

*catches up* nya ! where to first lulu seems to go to a diffrent shop so iwas thinking to go with u and we could talk to each other
okay
lulu, cross we'll meet later!!

yep!* pulls her to a craft shop*
so....whacha you wanne talk about??

hmm oh yeah yesterday rojo kept bugging me about ur feeling for him and hows it going with dero?
PostPosted: Fri Aug 08, 2008 3:25 pm

rachuto
D_Gray Cat-Exorcist
rachuto
D_Gray Cat-Exorcist
rachuto
D_Gray Cat-Exorcist

*catches up* nya ! where to first lulu seems to go to a diffrent shop so iwas thinking to go with u and we could talk to each other
okay

hmm oh yeah yesterday rojo kept bugging me about ur feeling for him and hows it going with dero?
teehee~
a little messed up but i'll fix it...

IkuXNoahXInnocence

kibascheza

PostPosted: Fri Aug 08, 2008 3:26 pm

=p
PostPosted: Fri Aug 08, 2008 3:28 pm

D_Gray Cat-Exorcist
rachuto
D_Gray Cat-Exorcist
rachuto
D_Gray Cat-Exorcist
okay

teehee~

*phone rings and puts it on speaker phone* moushi moushi..*hey ayano i saw you yesterrday at the fair with two men and i saw u paying attention to the one with black hair.* what no! its not what u think hes not my-* hes your boyfriend right right!*noo he.

Tarouchoo

IkuXNoahXInnocence

PostPosted: Fri Aug 08, 2008 3:28 pm

rachuto
D_Gray Cat-Exorcist
rachuto
D_Gray Cat-Exorcist
rachuto
D_Gray Cat-Exorcist
okay

teehee~

*phone rings and puts it on speaker phone* moushi moushi..*hey ayano i saw you yesterrday at the fair with two men and i saw u paying attention to the one with black hair.* what no! its not what u think hes not my-* hes your boyfriend right right!*noo he.
heheh...manager?
PostPosted: Fri Aug 08, 2008 3:30 pm

*is in the fan shop and looks around at the fans with hapanese writing on it*

cammitchel

IkuXNoahXInnocence

PostPosted: Fri Aug 08, 2008 3:31 pm

D_Gray Cat-Exorcist
rachuto
D_Gray Cat-Exorcist
rachuto
D_Gray Cat-Exorcist

teehee~

heheh...manager?
you really have to see when Rojo and dero r fighting ^-^ its really funny
PostPosted: Fri Aug 08, 2008 3:31 pm

cammitchel
D_Gray Cat-Exorcist
rachuto
D_Gray Cat-Exorcist
rachuto
D_Gray Cat-Exorcist
-happily runs to town-
* runs following her and holding hat* ne wait for me cat!

okay

*nods and waves*ok...be careful!
*goes to the music room and starts to play guitars*

Raycross44
Vice Captain

Tarouchoo

PostPosted: Fri Aug 08, 2008 3:34 pm

D_Gray Cat-Exorcist
D_Gray Cat-Exorcist
rachuto
D_Gray Cat-Exorcist
rachuto
D_Gray Cat-Exorcist

teehee~

heheh...manager?

not making it better cat.. no chel he isnt my boyfriend maybe but right now he is just a friend.*ooo unrequited love as they say huh* shut up chel bye* shuts phone* god
PostPosted: Fri Aug 08, 2008 3:35 pm

cammitchel
*is in the fan shop and looks around at the fans with japanese writing on it*

*looks at one and it says death bringer....*interesting...*then looks at the other one and it says....protector*che.....i guessi'll just get them...*buys themand heads out the store and looks for a shop to get her new coat*

cammitchel

IkuXNoahXInnocence

PostPosted: Fri Aug 08, 2008 3:36 pm

rachuto
D_Gray Cat-Exorcist
D_Gray Cat-Exorcist
rachuto
D_Gray Cat-Exorcist
teehee~

heheh...manager?

not making it better cat.. no chel he isnt my boyfriend maybe but right now he is just a friend.*ooo unrequited love as they say huh* shut up chel bye* shuts phone* god
he spyed on me and rojo...he was jealous...at that moment i didn't knew what to think..i was confused
PostPosted: Fri Aug 08, 2008 3:37 pm

cammitchel
cammitchel

*looks at one and it says death bringer....*interesting...*then looks at the other one and it says....protector*che.....i guessi'll just get them...*buys themand heads out the store and looks for a shop to get her new coat*
*sees lulu and walks up* hey lulu, what did you get? *holding a new guitar case and guitar*

Raycross44
Vice Captain

Tarouchoo

PostPosted: Fri Aug 08, 2008 3:37 pm

D_Gray Cat-Exorcist
rachuto
D_Gray Cat-Exorcist
D_Gray Cat-Exorcist
rachuto
D_Gray Cat-Exorcist
teehee~

heheh...manager?

he spyed on me and rojo...he was jealous...at that moment i didn't knew what to think..i was confused

deros probably in love with u and doesnt want rojo to take u hheehhe they were fighting for u XD
PostPosted: Fri Aug 08, 2008 3:39 pm

rachuto
D_Gray Cat-Exorcist
rachuto
D_Gray Cat-Exorcist
D_Gray Cat-Exorcist
heheh...manager?

deros probably in love with u and doesnt want rojo to take u hheehhe they were fighting for u XD
yep yep...
but dero thought he wasn't good enough for me...he ran away
he said he was a freak and i tried to convince him he's not..

IkuXNoahXInnocence

cammitchel

PostPosted: Fri Aug 08, 2008 3:40 pm

generalcross44
cammitchel
cammitchel

*sees lulu and walks up* hey lulu, what did you get? *holding a new guitar case and guitar*

oh nothing speacial..*shows him the two fans and looks at the case hes holding*what did you get?
D Gray Man Fan Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1966 1967 1968 1969 1970 1971 ... 4518 4519 4520 4521 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games