Welcome to Gaia! ::

+ The Official 'Got Goth?' Guild +

Back to Guilds

Tags: goth, subculture, alternative 

Reply Elite Clubhouse, RP Threads, and Storage
--- Raven Of The Night --- a club for got goth? members Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 194 195 196 197 198 199 ... 229 230 231 232 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

lurichan
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Jul 31, 2005 9:50 pm

Antiklion Ingle
lurichan
Antiklion Ingle
However on a better note I did find a very good RPG for PS2 can Shin Megami Tensei: Nocturne as well as Digital Devil Saga. If you have a PS2 I would definetly recommend playing both of them. The atmosphere is very dark and Gothic, the storylines are magnificent, Nocturne has 6 endings, and they masterfully blend religion into the game and make you think about and revaluate how you look at the things being brought up. I give them ten pumpkins out of ten.

I will have to remember that next time I go game shopping. The last thing we got was DDR and The Ghost In the Shell game.

They were both released in America by Atlus if it helps you find them. They look like they will go rare very soon though.

Rare games...nothing the internet can't solve. That's how I got my FF anthology...good old fashioned e-bay.
PostPosted: Sun Jul 31, 2005 9:52 pm

lurichan

No worries about triple posts, each was different with varied content I can now comment upon. ^_^

Henshin! MOON CRYSTAL POWER....MAKE-UP!!......... wait, I'm not first season sailor moon...*looks around* Um...dang it, which one is stars again? I don't know if I want to pop in the DVDs just for that. ^^* All well.

I lack a computer in my dorm room so im in the lab. I cant even watch Angelic Layer while posting crying

Antiklion Ingle

lurichan
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Jul 31, 2005 9:52 pm

Antiklion Ingle

Im getting ready to drop it tomorrow. She and I have talked before and decided that we feel something for eachother I just hope we can take the next step as well.

A soda would be lovely by the way thanks.

*reaches under the counter and retrieves a Vintner's Ginger Ale* I love this stuff.

I wish you nothing but the best of luck with that. Everyone deserves to be happy now and then. ^_^

Ginger ale isn't particularly my tastes unless you catch me in an off mood, but to each his own. ^_^
PostPosted: Sun Jul 31, 2005 9:53 pm

Antiklion Ingle
lurichan
Quote:

No worries about triple posts, each was different with varied content I can now comment upon. ^_^

Henshin! MOON CRYSTAL POWER....MAKE-UP!!......... wait, I'm not first season sailor moon...*looks around* Um...dang it, which one is stars again? I don't know if I want to pop in the DVDs just for that. ^^* All well.

I lack a computer in my dorm room so im in the lab. I cant even watch Angelic Layer while posting crying

Ahh, the fun of computer labs. I have the manga for angelic layer, but I've never seen the series....I have a lot more manga than anime...I can actually read manga by myself, but I have to wait for ceilisidhe to watch anime, and I get impatient.

lurichan
Vice Captain

Antiklion Ingle

PostPosted: Sun Jul 31, 2005 9:56 pm

lurichan

Ahh, the fun of computer labs. I have the manga for angelic layer, but I've never seen the series....I have a lot more manga than anime...I can actually read manga by myself, but I have to wait for ceilisidhe to watch anime, and I get impatient.

*holds up the rose and transforms into Tuxedo Goth(gotta love not needing a verbal cue)*
Thats one good thing about singleness not needing to wait on peopel to watch stuff.

And somebody needs to draw picture of Tuxedo Goth for me now I want to see it.

PS. The Anime is very very good.
PostPosted: Sun Jul 31, 2005 9:58 pm

Antiklion Ingle
lurichan

*holds up the rose and transforms into Tuxedo Goth(gotta love not needing a verbal cue)*
Thats one good thing about singleness not needing to wait on peopel to watch stuff.

And somebody needs to draw picture of Tuxedo Goth for me now I want to see it.

PS. The Anime is very very good.

Hmm, now that would be an intersting turn of events that wouldn't be too far from the truth if you look at Mamaru's usual clothing (minus the green jacket)

lurichan
Vice Captain

Antiklion Ingle

PostPosted: Sun Jul 31, 2005 10:00 pm

lurichan

Hmm, now that would be an intersting turn of events that wouldn't be too far from the truth if you look at Mamaru's usual clothing (minus the green jacket)

I know imagine Usagi trying to imitate him...then again dont it hurts me head to think about it. I must go though the lab is preparing to lcose so I must vacate it.
Be Well till we can chat again and thanks for the good wishes.
PostPosted: Sun Jul 31, 2005 10:02 pm

Antiklion Ingle
lurichan

I know imagine Usagi trying to imitate him...then again dont it hurts me head to think about it. I must go though the lab is preparing to lcose so I must vacate it.
Be Well till we can chat again and thanks for the good wishes.

I have a picture of a gothic inclined Usagi laying around my harddrive actually... ^^*

Have a good night, and good luck with your lady friend. *waves*

lurichan
Vice Captain

lurichan
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Jul 31, 2005 10:50 pm

*cleans up a bit, dusting, collecting my can and sticking it in the recycling bin, ect*
PostPosted: Mon Aug 01, 2005 9:55 am

hi!

Southern Belles

lurichan
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Aug 01, 2005 9:56 am

fish_are_ebil
hi!

Hello, what can I get for ya today?
PostPosted: Mon Aug 01, 2005 5:00 pm

*puts pink kitty with a crescent moon on the counter*

Anyone need a drink?

Antiklion Ingle

Rayna-chan.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 01, 2005 5:01 pm

*wanders in*
Sure. Anything will do.

So whats up? Hows life for you?
PostPosted: Mon Aug 01, 2005 5:12 pm

Rayna-chan.
*wanders in*
Sure. Anything will do.

So whats up? Hows life for you?

So-So *gestures and a Coke floats to you* Hows it treating you?

Antiklion Ingle

Rayna-chan.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 01, 2005 5:13 pm

*takes Coke* Thanks.

Its okay. Im a bit tired rite now ... so i cant think all that straight...
Elite Clubhouse, RP Threads, and Storage

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 194 195 196 197 198 199 ... 229 230 231 232 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games