Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
Geezerville Movie Lots Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 194 195 196 197 198 199 ... 207 208 209 210 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Almost forgot to inclue a poll.
  bleh
  I like toast.
  not a question
  Would've been better off without.
  Why?
  This isn't necessary.
  Or relevant...
  *throws rocks at ThisEmptySoul*
  You can stop with the options now...
  There's popcorn here, right?
View Results

Lia_Trovaras

Beloved Hellraiser

18,975 Points
  • Wintersday Bard 50
  • Professional Decorator 250
  • Alchemy Level 7 100
PostPosted: Thu Oct 04, 2018 6:40 pm
Hearing Leko in her head she scratches the itch on her nose. We can certainly try. Your Seraph is still trying to be a little imp in her own way. ******** like we have to get these all from all sides here. Looking to Gio she takes a sip of her glass. I don't know where he could be at the moment. Not since you turned him into Swiss Czech earlier.

Hearing Ryzan yelling she looks over in time to see him throw the script back at Psy and froze in mid-gulp of her drink. emotion_jawdrop Whelp......nice know you Ryzan. I'll be sure you have a good funeral set up. sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 04, 2018 7:39 pm
*As wrong as it felt, she made the sign of the cross over her chest and prayed for the poor lost soul*  

lady leko-chan

Desirable Sex Symbol

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Thu Oct 04, 2018 11:28 pm
*hearing Ryzan's outburst, turns to watch* cat_surprised  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 05, 2018 8:12 am
At first, she's really not quite sure what to do. Clearly, nobody realizes or cares as much as she does about this project. Not only is she paying for everything here to make this production a success, but she's paying for salaries, perks, catering, and whole host of things to ensure all of her dearest and most trusted confidants are taken care of in style. Mutiny is the thanks she gets. stare

A betrayal of this magnitude is not taken lightly. If she had any type of supernatural abilities the entire red castle would instantly turn ice cold as she silently glares at Ryzan and Kyle. stare She places her glass of champagne on the floor. Kyle, you've been promoted to co-director. stare She holds out the script.

Kyle knows that look all too well. This is not good. eek This is not good at all. People have gone missing over that look and rather than find himself unemployed or worse stressed sweatdrop Kyle thanks Ryzan for the evening despite it being an epic fail, takes the script and offers the Mistress his arm.  

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

Alfonso Giovanni

Dapper Smoker

5,050 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Fri Oct 05, 2018 8:19 am
Ol' Gio ain't gonna stops til da Czech is six feets unda. Capire? twisted

Drags a hand down his face after witnessing his lovely brides exchange with Kyle and the Mirtillo. stressed The Czech is just going to have to wait as its more important right now for him to try and talk her down. He HATES California. stressed  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 05, 2018 11:15 am
*grasps for Kyle's coat as the man steps away to stand at the Mistress' side, but he's clearly made up his mind of who to follow. After the hell that this evening was already, he's going to be left with nothing to show for it. He starts to tear up as all his hopes and efforts crumble away around him*

"...why? Why is a quiet evening too much to ask for!?" scream

*runs off without waiting for a response, tears streaming down his face*

*rubs his ears, hoping the yelling has finally stopped with Ry's dramatic exit*
"Why indeed." stare

Ryzan Vixtul

Intellectual Conversationalist

Lia_Trovaras

Beloved Hellraiser

18,975 Points
  • Wintersday Bard 50
  • Alchemy Level 7 100
PostPosted: Fri Oct 05, 2018 1:03 pm
rolleyes Well that was certainly anti-climatic. I was hoping for something more. You know the Mistress loves us too much when she doesn't kill is where we stand after that offense. She finishes the last of her drink and waives to the waiter to pay her bill. Well once the project is done here and we get back to Manor town you and I can talk more details on that seal.

Opening a portal she leaves her money on the counter with tip and slips in. Night all!  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 05, 2018 10:50 pm
*rubs her ears as well* Sometimes I wonder if there is such a thing as a quiet evening around this group. cat_sweatdrop But then again, it's too quiet around here without everyone. *sighs, knowing that since filming is almost over, the residents of Manor Town will be returning soon* cat_neutral  

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

Lia_Trovaras

Beloved Hellraiser

18,975 Points
  • Wintersday Bard 50
  • Alchemy Level 7 100
PostPosted: Wed Nov 07, 2018 3:06 pm
As Lia stays up through the night waning,
She ponders and tinkers in the dark hours remaining.
Honestly she didn't think today's filming was so bad,
But it's true that the Mistress is OCD just a tad.
She goes over her copy of the script to see what was left to do,
She mutters, "Seriously she puts up such hollabaloo..."

Pulling out her potions cabinet she searches through her bottles and vials,
Skimming through labels that were through many the trials.
She places her fingers on one that was a favorite of the fox's,
Grinning a grin since that many found obnoxious.
Opening a portal she flies to many a bedroom,
Hovering over her targets in shadow and gloom.

Just a droplet on their eyelids first the left then the right,
Blurring parts of their memories of the previous day and doing a re-write.
Just enough to ease emotions of anger and frustration,
Then continue on the film and push forward in motion.
Once the deed done, the Kistune returns to her chambers,
Now people should feel better after having good slumbers.

As the first rays of sunlight peek over the Red Kingdom's mountain
Dear Lia stretches and cries. "LET THE NEXT DAY BEGIN!"  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 09, 2018 9:05 pm
*wanders around the castle after waking up super early... way earlier than he usually would.
He's not even sure why he's up so early aside from it feeling like he slept an entire day.
Maybe he did. Time is hard to keep up with stare
The whole place seems unusually quiet, but maybe that's always the case at this hour and he'd know it if this was a normal wake up time for him.
Hungry as ********, he makes his way to the kitchen to poke around and sees even the kitchen staff seems to be asleep still.
Shrugging it off, he just grabs some leftovers from the fridge and finds a nice comfy chair by a fire to sit in while he stuffs his face* emotion_omnomnom

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

lady leko-chan

Desirable Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Thu Nov 15, 2018 11:02 pm
Materializes behind the dark elf twisted
whispers into his ear, still not fully seen
greetings sleeping beauty  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 15, 2018 11:29 pm
*almost spits out the tartlets he'd nabbed from the kitchen at the unexpected whisper, but thankfully doesn't actually since he's too hungry to go wasting perfectly good food like that*

"Dafuq?"

*considers it's one of the Queen's spies and goes into defensive mode*

"I didn't steal them, I swear! They were going to end up in the trash anyway! Everyone knows the Queen doesn't do leftovers! I'm innocent, I tell ya! Innocent!" gonk

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

lady leko-chan

Desirable Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Thu Nov 15, 2018 11:40 pm
*blinks a few times*
Oh dear... the curse is in the bloodstream isn't it
*gets in front of him leans over and uses her fingers to wedge open his eye with her fingers*
Hmmm... yes. I do hope Lia can figure this out. Lady Aya did a number on you certainly. I'm a bit jealous to be honest.
*steps back taking her fingers off the eye lids*  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 16, 2018 12:54 am
*gives the Snakeapillar an odd look and tries to move away, though there's not far he can move without getting out of the chair*

"What are you even on? talk2hand For one, I'm not cursed and for two, the Queen of Clubs can barely walk or form a coherent sentence let alone curse someone rolleyes Everyone in Wonderland knows you're the one in charge of curses..."

*eye starts to twitch*
"Wait... did you just curse me just now? WHAT DID I EVEN DO!?" gonk

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

Alfonso Giovanni

Dapper Smoker

5,050 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Fri Nov 16, 2018 1:44 pm
Wearing trousers and suspenders, walks past Leko and the Knave to the huge stainless industrial sized refrigerator, opens it, grabs a half gallon container of milk. He opens the container and stands there with the fridge open guzzling the entire thing.  
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 194 195 196 197 198 199 ... 207 208 209 210 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games