Welcome to Gaia! ::

Asian Pride -- Asian Hangout for Asian People

Back to Guilds

Reply Asian Pride -- Asian Hangout for Asian People
BACK FROM THE DEAD KINDA. Questing? GET IN HERE, TELL ME. Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 194 195 196 197 198 199 ... 203 204 205 206 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

pinkew

PostPosted: Mon Nov 24, 2008 12:10 pm
Maylinn
@blackrose_animelover24 : s**t, quoting your post is like trying to edit the birthday list...without paragraph breaks and spaces.@_@

@Sony Jung : I was able to get in the last two days or so. I've noticed that a lot of GAIA's items...are in MapleStory. And the other way around. surprised
glad you were able to get into it the last couple days Maylinn.

I've never played MapleStory, but I've heard tons about it. People really get addicted to it like they do on Gaia. It's kinda scary.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 24, 2008 2:33 pm
Sony Jung

I've never played MapleStory, but I've heard tons about it. People really get addicted to it like they do on Gaia. It's kinda scary.

Eee hee hee.
I spent too much money on that game.S:

Maylinn
Crew

pinkew

PostPosted: Mon Nov 24, 2008 5:15 pm
Maylinn
Sony Jung

Eee hee hee.
I spent too much money on that game.S:
i'd say shame shame...but i'd be a liar if i said i never spent cash on an online site xD.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 24, 2008 7:55 pm
User Image
neutral  

Maylinn
Crew

djTAKA
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Nov 24, 2008 8:10 pm
Maylinn
User Image
neutral

you didn't complete that trade did you. :v  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 24, 2008 8:14 pm
There wasn't a trade.
I banned him from the guild for his posts.
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v306/CrimsonMaestro/gaiathreat4-1.jpg
He asked for it. Really, he did.

Maylinn
Crew

djTAKA
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Nov 24, 2008 8:44 pm
LOLOLOL.

Hay huong did i tell you ilu?
<3

btw my friend in arizona has an academic school shirt with LONGCAT on it... omfg.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 25, 2008 6:11 am
djTAKA
LOLOLOL.

<3

btw my friend in arizona has an academic school shirt with LONGCAT on it... omfg.

Yes.
Many times, ty qt.<3

OHOHOH----That's cute.

Maylinn
Crew

Anima2nboy

PostPosted: Tue Nov 25, 2008 10:00 am
RE: Kohhi :

I do not agree with that PM he sent you, but the thread he made does have a point. The APG has been 'dying for a while.' I don't really want to admit it either. I'm sure that as mods, you've seen a lower rate of people joining this guild. Though, that doesn't necessarily help us be more about what this guild is (Asian Pride-y) , it does help in a more general sense. He also stated that it is gaia in general that is old, which leads me to think he's not really trying to attack the APG and bring it down. I didn't really read this (yesterday) thread, but I made a comment about it in the Asian Bar (which the mods don't visit often, which is kind of a bummer,) saying about how the general idea of what Kohhi said sounds right. This is the current state of gaia and the APG: Everybody is graduating and getting tired of this. I think we need to do something in order to adjust for this to help the guild prosper.

I really do disapprove of that PM, and I throw sympathy at you for having to have received it. Kohhi has been in the guild since near the beginning, but that doesn't give him a right to send you a hateful message such as that. If you were to ban him from this guild, then it would have to be for that PM. But, I don't think he should be banned for stating the status of the guild and gaia. I have talked with him in the past and he is intellectual (though his typing is lazy.)

This isn't a plea for you to bring him back. This is a plea for you to see it as how I see it. Even if you see it, but still think it's wrong, I will be contempt. Don't get me wrong, Maylinn, I still respect you too razz
(By the way, this was compulsive, and sorry if I offend any of you.)

PostPosted: Tue Nov 25, 2008 2:20 pm
Actually, member requests are overflowing...I just don't accept the ones that don't follow the instructions on the front page posted. That doesn't mean I deny them, I just leave them there for another mod to judge.
I hear what you're saying, but he even said at the end of his post "Kick me if you see fit." Why would you have to include that if you're just voicing your opinion? I don't have hurt feelings over a PM, and why would I~
I just like to see my inventory the way it is when I log in( (: ), so I reported him.

Maylinn
Crew

djTAKA
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Nov 25, 2008 3:38 pm
Maylinn
djTAKA
LOLOLOL.

<3

Yes.
Many times, ty qt.<3

OHOHOH----That's cute.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

heart heart  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 26, 2008 7:20 am
Hahaahhaaa.  

Maylinn
Crew

djTAKA
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Nov 26, 2008 9:23 am
LONGCAT IS...
hispanic?

PostPosted: Thu Nov 27, 2008 6:15 pm
DAMN I LOST THE GAME TOO...thanks

kumori_otome

iBlackros3

PostPosted: Fri Nov 28, 2008 6:08 am
User Image

User Image

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image
there's a lot...i think?...lol...
User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

User Image

Asian Pride -- Asian Hangout for Asian People

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 194 195 196 197 198 199 ... 203 204 205 206 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games