Welcome to Gaia! ::

~Kingdom Key Academy~ A Kingdom Hearts Guild (v.3)

Back to Guilds

Tags: Kingdom Hearts, Keyblade, School, Roleplay, Square Enix 

Reply Kingdom Key Academy
Infirmary Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 194 195 196 197 198 199 ... 248 249 250 251 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kurai_18

High-functioning Trickster

PostPosted: Sun Mar 27, 2016 8:36 pm
Byakko
Guardian of Light
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Byakko was back to her original attitude. She folded her arms again. "Relax. The Saiko blood weakens them and also acts as a drug, of sorts. It's addicting to them and the Saiko family is well known for trapping and taming demons within themselves. Although, it's a mystery to me how Nami did it when she had no knowledge of how to do it..."

----------------------------------------------------------------------

(OOC: )
kalenakeeper
kimi23loveheart
Quote:
Quote:

PostPosted: Sun Mar 27, 2016 8:43 pm
kurai_18
kimi23loveheart

User Image ]

((Out Of Cupcakes: ))

Sasha sighed
"maybe the demon wanted to be with Nami. Water and Ice are very similar..well...at least to me it is."

She rubbed her forehead
"im sorry Byakko, im just....fearful. If it took a powerful dagger, Erin fighting back, and Ayami to stop Enoch, I worry about how much strength Nami would have had to do it subconsciously, possibly as a child."

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100

Kurai_18

PostPosted: Sun Mar 27, 2016 8:47 pm
Byakko
Guardian of Light

"I get it." Byakko replied. Her tail twitched. She knew it was a very serious predicament they were in. "If Nami dies naturally... Her body will become the perfect vessel for that Water demon. We have to give the demon a reason to keep her alive. But how?"

kalenakeeper
kimi23loveheart
Quote:
Quote:

PostPosted: Mon Mar 28, 2016 5:48 am
kurai_18
kimi23loveheart

User Image ]

Sasha nodded and scratched her lower lip.
"hm. That's the hard part. I really have no idea." she said, she looked sad cuz she really didn't have any ideas.

"I mean, we could give the demon something to....make it more powerful, but only when Nami would be alive, and it would deactivate when Nami, draining it to make it weak."

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100

kimi23loveheart

Hygienic Hunter

1,775 Points
  • Member 100
  • Statustician 100
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Mon Mar 28, 2016 1:43 pm
Allister Claudius Granhaven
KSwords wielding: Redemption plus one
Magic: dark alchemy and light
Expert level
User Image
(inside Misty)
The dark voice relinquished its hands away from misty as the runes became healed somewhat. Misty would hopefully feels a little change but then the thing was not done with Allister . everything inside went very bad and darkling as the voice reformed itself into a heartless dragon shadow. its glowing eyes stares down at AL.

"Very well, you have once again ask for mercy." the dragon said then it move towards Misty and narrow its eyes at her. "You must be his lover."

"Don't hurt her, hurt me instead. I did this because half of my body already in runes." he unbuttons his shirt and dark spots on his chest growing slowly. "Misty, I will be okay."

"You heard the man. now watch him, take his judgment like the warrior he is." the dragon steps back and roars as it dark Shadows of heartless emerges and cuffed down Al. he tries to resist but the shadows clamped him down absorb his magic. the dragon blast black miasmas at him and taken 2/3 of his soul. After that the cursed had already token his abdomen. the dragon grunted and said "the spell has been casted for her, however your time is almost up. Remember, there no magic to revert this cursed." the final last words had been say and dragon poofed out.

Al now been twice more weak and cough out blood outside of misty mind. the bubble popped and Misty soul was released. she has the protection of guardian to keep her body from weaken temporarily. Al walks to her and holds her tight.

"Lets's go home."

kalenakeeper

PostPosted: Mon Mar 28, 2016 7:03 pm
kurai_18
kimi23loveheart

User Image
User Image

Misty seemed worried as she watched a heartless dragon appear. She blushed as the dragon said that she must've been Al's lover. Her eyes grew in worry as she saw that Al had dark spots over his chest. Then the dragon summoned many heartless which swarmed over him as he was drained of his magic that was keeping him alive.

She saw the dragon disappear. She started to wake up...

Sasha smelled the familiar scent of blood, she rushed to Allister, but he was able to get up on his own so she backed up. She had no idea what just happened.

Misty woke up gasping, her cat form changed back to her normal form. She looked at Allister and saw him coughing up blood,

Sasha then rushed to Misty, noticing she had changed back
"hey! Are you ok? What happened?"

Misty closes her eyes for a moment exhaling deeply, she stood up with help from Al.
"I....im taking Al back to the café since our house in twilight town was destroyed."

"but you really shouldn't leave the infirmary. You'll get worse if you leave." Sasha said panicked.

"We'll be fine. He and I are warriors after all." Misty smiled, however a certain way which tipped Sasha off to the situation.

Sasha seemed to straighten up, getting the message.
"um....ok. If things get out of hand..." she raised her arm opening a portal to the woods in twilight town.

"I know, don't worry, sis." Misty smiled then looked at Al
"lets go" she said softly. She entered the portal, she was trying to stay strong, realizing her time with him was much shorter than she ever realized

The Woods (twilight town)  

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100

Flippy flusters Flaky

PostPosted: Tue Mar 29, 2016 1:30 am
[ooc: ]
† Odayaka Kokoro †

Odayaka had walked through the portal that led to the Light Manor's dojo, but she her head was low, her hair covering her face. Her ears were also as low as they could go, as if she was really saddened. "...Shino's okay, so that's good..." was all she said as she stood there, not taking another step.

Quote:

kalenakeeper

Kurai_18

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Tue Mar 29, 2016 5:08 am
Xero
Keyblade Wielder

Xero entered behind Oda and bumped into her,by mistake, nothing her to the ground. He helped her up and apologized before greeting Sasha. He then proceeded to leave the infirmary to head towards the Head Master's office.

>>EXIT<<

Mood:
Happy
Party:

Key Blades:
Hearts Judgement & Souls Redemption

Revi-sama

kalenakeeper

Flippy flusters Flaky

Kurai_18

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Translate: (()
OOC sad ())  

Hector the True

Beloved Master

17,050 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Brandisher 100

Kurai_18

PostPosted: Tue Mar 29, 2016 6:09 am
Jaecen Light
Male 25 |'Acceleration' by Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas ~Enter Light~

He exited the portal and it winked out of existence. Jaecen rushed over to an empty bed as quickly and carefully as possible. He set Nami down and it appeared her fever was getting higher. Jaecen felt her cheeks to find that she was hot to the touch. He looked around erratically. "Water... Water. She needs water... s**t..."

kalenakeeper
Flippy flusters Flaky
Quote:
Quote:

PostPosted: Tue Mar 29, 2016 9:06 pm
Allister Claudius Granhaven
KSwords wielding: Redemption plus one
Magic: dark alchemy and light
Expert level
User Image

Allister weakens by the spell barely walks and smiled at Sasha. he went passed her and drags his feet. though he was internally bleeding from the inside that he spits more blood. "me and Misty will be fine. I be back."

as he enters through the portal after Misty to the woods. [exit]

kalenakeeper

kimi23loveheart

Hygienic Hunter

1,775 Points
  • Member 100
  • Statustician 100
  • Autobiographer 200

Flippy flusters Flaky

PostPosted: Wed Mar 30, 2016 3:51 am
† Odayaka Kokoro †

Odayaka stumbled to the floor when Xero accidentally bumped into her, but he helped her get back up. She didn't seem to care that she had been bumped into. She then looked at Jaecen as he eventually came through the portal as well, watching him as he brought Nami to an empty bed. Her ears went down as she looked at Nami. Even though she knew something was wrong with Nami and seemed to be futile to recover from, she wanted to at least help lessen the pain she could possibly be feeling from this. She walked over to the sink and grabbed a cup nearby, filling it with water. She walked to Jaecen and held the cup of water to him, "Is...this enough?"

Quote:

kalenakeeper

Kurai_18

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Wed Mar 30, 2016 6:48 am
Jaecen Light

He looked at the cup then at Odayaka. Jaecen's frown deepened. "I appreciate the help but that isn't anywhere near enough..."
He returned his attention to Nami and held her hand. He was unsure of what to do and really in a bind. His thoughts were swirling as Nami's breathing was slower than before. He put her hand to his forehead and closed his eyes, bowing his head. "Emalie... You gave everything to these kids when I couldn't... Now that I have them, I see everything. What you've done in loving them. But I'm at my wit's end, now that Nami's dying..." He took a moment to breathe but his breathing was rugged. "Emalie, what do I do?"
A few minutes of silence passed but there was nothing. What could he do? What was he supposed to do?

kalenakeeper
Flippy flusters Flaky
Quote:
Quote:

Kurai_18

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Wed Mar 30, 2016 8:52 am
kurai_18
flippy flusters flaky

User Image

Sasha sighed as Misty and Al left, then she looked at Jaecen as he brought in a very ill Nami and Odayaka behind.

Sasha began to think of how to lower a fever. She started to scavenge around grabbing towels, buckets, etc.
She started to douse the towels in water and cast a very weak ice spell to freeze the towels enough to be cold water.

She felt dizzy again with her ending up to sitting back into a chair.

"Oda, place the towels on Nami's chest, forehead, arms, and legs."

She looked up at the huge flower in the ceiling, it started to wilt.
"dammit not now!" she raised her hands up and started to put in more healing magic into the huge curaga flower which made it revive.

The room started to get cold as the flower not only used a constant curaga spell, it was using a basic blizzard spell to aide in trying to keep Nami cool.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 30, 2016 7:45 pm
† Odayaka Kokoro †

Odayaka's ears went down as it seemed that a cup of water wasn't what Jaecen needed. She placed the cup down on the nearby table and let out a sigh. She then looked at Sasha, her ears perked up when she asked her to put some towels on Nami, "A-Ah, okay." she walked over to Sasha and grabbed the towels from her. She then began to put them on Nami, on the spots that Sasha wanted them on. Her ears twitched, she began to speak through minds with Sasha, "Sasha...Nami is...she's...I-I'm so sorry...I don't know...why she's...l-like this..." She hung her head low as she gripped the bed sheets, "I'm...supposed to be able to help people...right? Yet...why...?" she felt awful, she knew of Nami's fate.

Quote:

kalenakeeper

Kurai_18

Quote:

Quote:

Flippy flusters Flaky

Kurai_18

PostPosted: Thu Mar 31, 2016 6:29 am
Jaecen Light

Then it hit him. He might have a way to stall the effects of the virus. "There's no certainty to what I'm going to do but it'll have to do for now..."
Jaecen stood up and folded his hands, starting to chant. "In toki sai frellen gyousaru Nen hahn."
He was enveloped in a pillar of light as Nami seemed to glow faintly. It was, in fact, working. But, every spell had consequences. The stronger the spell, the more dire the consequence.

(OOC: Don't worry, it's all gibberish.)
kalenakeeper
Flippy flusters Flaky
Quote:
Quote:

Kingdom Key Academy

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 194 195 196 197 198 199 ... 248 249 250 251 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games