Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply ☆[3} Approval Area :: Post Requests Here
★ Profile and Negotiable PAs Section Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 194 195 196 197 198 199 ... 361 362 363 364 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Disturbed Otaku

PostPosted: Tue Jul 02, 2013 9:01 pm
Grand Chevalier Haji
Disturbed Otaku

Denied, Why? Cause you haven't even applied for Hyouton yet NINJA PLEASE.

Also, If I see one of your character
s up here again jack, I will take my kage's a** to wherever they are and STOMP THEM IN THE NUTS.

lol jk, but seriously go apply for hyouton. Come back when its approved ---___________---

Right I, uh, forgot to do that lol uh... oops? I have applied and approved. Linked to it in the profile lol  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 02, 2013 10:01 pm
Disturbed Otaku

k approved.

But remember.

STOMP IN THE NUTS. XD  

Grand Chevalier Haji

Unbeatable Warlord

9,300 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Survivor 150

Yui Ga Dokuson

Thirteenth Gatekeeper

PostPosted: Wed Jul 03, 2013 2:38 am
Grand Chevalier Haji
Change of a class and personals. When Lanfaer first said I couldn't have the 2nd Buki, it made me think things over, and I believe I cam to a better conclusion because of it.

User Image
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬┤|ρ є r ѕ σ η α ℓ • ∂ α т α|├▬
Full Name: Asuka Aizawa
Nickname:

Birthdate: November 10th

Height: 5'7
Weight: 140 Lbs

Nindo: "--"
Personality: Asuka is often portrayed as a strict and calm leader when he was in the Academy. His teammates often look to him for guidance in developing strategies. According to Onimaru, It seems like he is never fazed by anything. However, deep down, Asuka is deeply bothered by all the pressure and the future for Konoha's Shinobi, so much that he often would have nightmares because of it.

As a brother, Asuka was very caring but, nonetheless, tough on Onimaru. Because of his high expectation of Onimaru, Asuka would not go easy on Onimaru no matter what. But behind Asuka's tough exterior, you could see his genuine hope for Onimaru to become a great Hokage.

Village: Konoha
First Class: Bukijutsu
Second Class: Sensor

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬┤|c σ м в α т • ∂ α т α|├▬

Chakra Pool: 350
Stamina Pool: 150
Chakra Element: Raiton || Doton
Chakra Color: White
Chakra Materialization: Swirls up around Asuka like a stretched coil of mist, fogging up near his feet, a faint white aura illuminating around his figure.
Strengths:
• Tactics
• CQC
Weaknesses:
• Setting traps
• Persistant
Fears:
• Not being able to help further the next generation.
• Dying before both his and his brother's wish.

Class Disciplines :
• Mystic Hero: The user is much like a hybrid warrior, focusing on mixing ninjutsu into their personal arsenal. Through their great devotion to this path the user can cast ninjutsu without hand seals while wielding a weapon, D at gennin, C at chunnin, B at Jounin, A at Konin, and S at Sannin. These techniques maintain the same description and criteria to use, as well as require the same amount of time to mold the chakra through the weapon as would be needed to perform hand seals, meaning the techniques are not instantaneously cast. The user’s spirit is so strong, that they can utilize their physical bukijutsu techniques to negate ninjutsu techniques of the same rank or below.
• Oracle: The character, through a special talent given at birth, can naturally sense chakra around them. The user can sense chakra around them up to a 5 yard radius without the use of a sensory technique. This radius is increased by 5 yards every time the user ranks up. Additionally, sensory techniques do not take up ninjutsu technique slots.
Reductions:
• Learn Bukijutsu techniques one [1] post faster
• --
Personal Attributes:
• How can you..[1]: Perception increased.
• What the fuhh..[2] : Perception increased.
• Insane Control: Stamina and Chakra costs reduced by 10.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬┤|c α r є є r • ∂ α т α|├▬
Ryo: 両0
AC: 0

Missions Complete:
D Rank :: 0
C Rank :: 0
B Rank :: 0
A Rank :: 0
S Rank :: 0

Limitations:
• Raiton : : 00 / 5
• Doton : : 00 / 5
• Sensory Techs : : 00 / Unlimited
• Genjutsu : : 00 / --
• Taijutsu Styles: : 00 / 00
• Bukijutsu Styles: : 00 / 02

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬┤|ω є α ρ σ η • ∂ α т α|├▬
Weapon Type: Combat Knife
Weapon Range: 5 inches
Weapon Weight: 1 Lb
Weapon Location: Hidden under kunai pouch.

Summoning Type: --
Summon Sage: --
Pacts: --

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬┤|ι η ν є η т σ r у|├▬
• 15 Kunai
• 15 Shuriken

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬┤|т є c н η ι q υ є ѕ|├▬
▬▬┤|N i n j u t s u

Maruton:
• Henge no Jutsu [ Transformation Technique ]
• Kawarimi no Jutsu [ Substitution Technique ]
• Genso Bushin no Jutsu [ Illusion Clone Technique ]
• Suimen Hokou no Waza [ Act of Water Surface Walking ]
• Kinobori no Waza [ Act of Tree Climbing ]
• Kai [ Release ]

Raiton

Doton

Sensory

Customs [Gets 2 extra from no clan]

▬▬┤|G e n j u t s u

▬▬┤|T a i j u t s u

--

▬▬┤|B u k i j u t s u

--

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬┤|н ι ѕ т σ r у|├▬
Aizawa Onimaru was Aizawa Asuka's older brother and was revered as the savior of Konoha's Shinobi before his tragic death in a fatal mission that also involved his younger brother, Aizawa Asuka. Because he became brain dead and his heart was still beating, Onimaru's heart was transplanted to Asuka, who had a metal pipe lodged in his heart, so that he could live. In the process, Onimaru's unfulfilled dream of becoming the Hokage was passed along with his heart.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 03, 2013 7:32 pm
Lokmane

{Would like my partner to be a snake account on my character`s Sunagakure birthplace}

I don't understand that part, hun. Because you lived in Suna you want a snake partner? o.o''

Everything looks good. You just shouldn't have any listed jutsu on your profile. Please remove it when you post it up in your village.

chrissy b e a n

Hygienic Gawker

10,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Friendly 100
  • First step to fame 200

Lokmane

PostPosted: Wed Jul 03, 2013 8:07 pm
digital m u f f i n s
Lokmane

{Would like my partner to be a snake account on my character`s Sunagakure birthplace}

I don't understand that part, hun. Because you lived in Suna you want a snake partner? o.o''

Everything looks good. You just shouldn't have any listed jutsu on your profile. Please remove it when you post it up in your village.

Oh i just thought that partners were based upon shinobi origin if i could have any type of partner no matter where my character came from or resides i`ll just fix that part and any others that need fixing than post on village thread  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 03, 2013 8:55 pm
Lokmane
digital m u f f i n s
Lokmane

Oh i just thought that partners were based upon shinobi origin if i could have any type of partner no matter where my character came from or resides i`ll just fix that part and any others that need fixing than post on village thread
No. You just need to incorporate your animal into your history. You have to have your animal for a good duration of time, says in the tamer thingy. Other than that it doesn't really matter where you got your animal. :]

Profile is accepted, unless another mod says otherwise.

Also. Your character weighs 90lbs? That's kinda bad for 6ft. Especially for a guy. o.o'' Like anorexic. XD Just thought I would throw that in there.

chrissy b e a n

Hygienic Gawker

10,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Friendly 100
  • First step to fame 200

Lokmane

PostPosted: Wed Jul 03, 2013 9:05 pm
digital m u f f i n s
Lokmane
digital m u f f i n s
Lokmane

No. You just need to incorporate your animal into your history. You have to have your animal for a good duration of time, says in the tamer thingy. Other than that it doesn't really matter where you got your animal. :]

Also. Your character weighs 90lbs? That's kinda bad for 6ft. Especially for a guy. o.o'' Like anorexic. XD Just thought I would throw that in there.

Crap my math is horrible he was supposed to be 5'2 xD well if that can be fixed i`ll fix it too also i did it in inches but i`ll change to avoid confusion  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 03, 2013 10:33 pm
Lokmane
digital m u f f i n s
Lokmane
digital m u f f i n s
Lokmane

Crap my math is horrible he was supposed to be 5'2 xD well if that can be fixed i`ll fix it too also i did it in inches but i`ll change to avoid confusion

Make the edits and post it in full so it can be looked over in it's entirety.  

Jaxdrill

Toxic Interior

Noble Rogue

PostPosted: Wed Jul 03, 2013 10:53 pm
User Image
Full Name: Higure Shinsetsu

Birthdate: December 8th

Height: 4'4"
Weight: 51lbs.

Nindo: "Be as pure as snow and clear as water."
Personality: Higure is a bit of a crybaby and can and will be set of by something as little as being called a name. He is also very shy when meeting other people. He sometimes won't make any vocal contact unless he needs to. Once you make a friend out of Higure, he will be a loyal and more talkative person

Village: Kumogakure
First Class: Taijutsu
Second Class: Bloodline

Bloodline: Shinsetsu Clan

Chakra Pool: 190
Stamina Pool: 330
Chakra Element: Wind, Water
Chakra Color: Blue
Chakra Materialization: Gentle upward spiral

Strengths:
• Clan Techniques
• Taijutsu
Weaknesses:
• Weak to Fire
• Hesitant
Fears:
• Heights
• Blood

Class Disciplines :
• Monk
• Thoroughbred
Reductions:
• -2 learning reduction to Pi Qua Quan, Hsing-I Pakua, and Xinyi liuhe Quan.

Personal Attributes:
• Hard Worker: -2 to Taijutsu training
• Child Prodigy: Clan techniques are stronger than other techniques of the same level.

Ryo: 両0
AC: 0

Missions Complete:

Limitations:
• Ninjutsu : : 00 / 05
• Genjutsu : : 00 / 02
• Taijutsu Styles: : 00 / 03
• Bukijutsu Styles: : 00 / 01

Weapon Type: Sword
Weapon Range: 23 in.
Weapon Weight: 2lbs.
Weapon Location: Back with a strap
• Katana

Summoning Type:
Summon Sage:
Pacts:

• Shuriken x5
• Kunai x5
• Senbon x5

▬▬┤|N i n j u t s u

Maruton:
• Kai [ Release ]
• Cultivation

Fuuton

Suiton

Shinsetsu

▬▬┤|G e n j u t s u

▬▬┤|T a i j u t s u

{Style name here}
• {Stage progression / techniques learned}

{Style name here}

{Style name here}

▬▬┤|B u k i j u t s u

{Style name here}

Born in the Shinsetsu Clan of Kumo, Higure was expected to be tough. That, however was not the case. Higure was sick and frail as he grew up. Because of this, the boy was sheltered. He could only do certain things and he eventually grew tired of it. Higure snuck out one night to look at the academy. It looked like an interesting place. After a few more years, Higure worked on becoming more healthy so he could become a shinobi. He enrolled in the academy and eventually graduated to a Genin.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 04, 2013 11:03 am
User Image
User Image
|ρ є r ѕ σ η α α т α|

Full Name: Eclipse Naito Inuzuka -- Partner Steel
Nickname: October, Night, Naito. Crimson Blade, or Eclipse.

Birthdate: June 1st -- December 15th

Height: 5'4" -- '7'2"
Weight: 135 lbs. -- 586 lbs.

Nindo: "Defend the ones you love and care about no matter what the cost." -- "Hurt her and I'll make sure you can't breath afterwards!" *growls*
Personality: Protective, honest, caring of others, shy around new people,somewhat cocky, outgoing, independent, and will do anything to protect the ones she loves. -- Overly protective of Eclipse, rarely likes others but can sniff out a good person. Only likes a few selected people, and children.

Village: Konohagakure
Class: Ninjutsu Class
Sub-Class: Tamer Class

|c σ м в α т α т α|

Chakra Pool: 510
Time Skip Rewards +30 Chakra Training Meditate +20, Performance +15, Spar +25
Stamina: 325
Time Skip Rewards +30 Chakra Training Meditate +20, Performance +15, Spar +25
Chakra Color: Jet-black and blood-red mixed.
Chakra Element: Fire (Katon), and Lighting (Raiton).
Chakra Materialization: It's mostly like a raging fire enveloping her body and Steels.

Strengths:
• Using Weaponry
• Close combat
Weaknesses:
• Easily distracted, (sometimes)
• Her children,
Fears:
• One of her loved ones dying.
• Not being able to defend herself.

Class Disciplines:
Elemental Dual Wielder: Your maximum chakra pool is increased by {10} points. The ninjutsu limit provided by this class is split amongst both of your chosen elements. ( At genin rank, rather than having a total of [ 06 ] ninjutsu slots for Katon or Suiton techniques, this class provides you with [ 06 ] slots for both Katon and Suiton techniques. Any ninjutsu slots received from other sources are filled at your discretion. )

Eternal Partners: The user is able to nurture, grow, and bond with a single animal, almost becoming an animal themselves with traits, characteristics, and natural weaponry. This single animal will be exactly the same at the user's level in chakra and stamina pool, and able to manipulate 2 elements, and learn collaboration with the user. It's like one mind shares 2 bodies, and 2 experiences. For every rank the user increases, they can claim a trait associated with their chosen animal (communicate with species, natural weaponry, senses, ect) to be approved in the custom jutsu thread, and add it to their character.

Attributes:
• Fast reflexes
• High defense

|c α r є є r α т α|

Shinobi Killed ::
Genin :
Chuunin :
Jonin : 1
Konin :
Sannin :
Kage :
Ryo: 両 8,600

AC: 14,300

Missions Complete:
D Rank :: 7
C Rank :: 5
B Rank :: 4
A Rank :: 5
S Rank :: 2

Limitations:
Ninjutsu : 18/18 (+12 Elemental ninjutsu slots split)
Genjutsu : 03 / 00
Taijutsu Style : 02 / 01

|ω є α ρ σ η α т α|

Weapon Type: Swords.

Weapon Range: Ninja-to --24inch
Twin samurai swords -- 48inch

Weapon Weight: Ninja-to --2lbs
Twin samurai swords -- 4lbs each

Weapon Location:
Ninja-to --On a holster tied to her waist.
Twin samurai swords --On a double holster that goes to her shoulders covered up by her hair.
• Ninja-to
• Twin samurai swords

|ι η ν є η т σ r у|
• Shuriken x5
• Kunai x10
• Explosive Tags x15
|т є c н η ι q υ є ѕ|
|N i n j u t s u

Maruton:

• Bushin no Jutsu [ Clone Technique ]
• Kai [ Release ]

Rank D -
• Juujin Bunshin [ Beast-Man Clone ] X
• Shunshin no Jutsu [ Body Flicker Technique ] X

Rank C -
• Karasu Bunshin no Jutsu (Crow Clone Technique) X
• Sanzengarasu no Jutsu (Scattering One Thousand Crows Technique) X
• Soushuuha (Manipulate Advancing Blades) X

Rank B -
• Kage Bunshin no Jutsu [ Shadow Clone Technique ] X

Rank A -
• Rasengan [ Spiral Sphere ] X

Katon:

Rank D -
• Yojin Bunshin no Jutsu (Fire Release: Ember Clone Technique) X
• Hi Shinten no Jutsu (Fire Release: Flame Spread Technique) X
• Hoteri Ougigata no Jutsu [ Flash Fan Technique ] X
• Hotto Houyo [ Hot Hug Technique ] X

Rank C -
• Goukakyuu no Jutsu (Great Fireball Technique) X
• Housenka no Jutsu (Mythical Fire Flower Technique) X
• Ryuuka no Jutsu [ Dragon Fire Technique ] X
• San [ Three ] X
• Kita no Jutsu (Fire Release: Aerial Explosion Technique) X

Rank B -
• Goryuuka no Jutsu [ Great Dragon Fire Technique ] X
• Gouka Senpuu no Jutsu [ Hellfire Whirlwind Skill ] X

Raiton:
Rank D -
• Nagare Tensou no Jutsu [ Current Transfer Technique ] x

Rank C -
• Yaiba no Jutsu [ Blade Technique ] x

Rank B -
• Raikyuu [ Lightning Ball ] X

Rank A -
• Kakashi’s Lightning Wolf Technique [ Unnamed ] X
• Chidori [ Thousand Birds ] X
• Chidori Nagashi [ Thousand Birds Current ] X
• Seidenki no Myakuryaku [ Static Connection ] X

Inuzuka Clan Jutsu-

Rank E -
• Shikyaku no Jutsu [ Four-Legged Technique ] X
• Dainamikku Maakingu [ Dynamic Marking ] X

Rank D -
• Juujin Bunshin [ Beast-Man Clone ] X
• Tsuuga [ Piercing Fang ] X

Rank C -
• Gatsuuga [ Dual Piercing Fang ] X
• Inuzuka Ryuu Chinjuu Konbi Henge : Soutou Rou [ Inuzuka Style Rare Beast Transformation : Double-Headed Wolf ] X

Rank A -
• Sousui Meiyaku [ Leader Of The Pact ] X

|G e n j u t s u

|T a i j u t s u

Konohagakure no Taijutsu

S t a g e O n e [1]
• Dainamikku-Entori [ Dynamic Entry ] X
• Dainamikku-Akushon [ Dynamic Action ] X
• Youjitsuba [ Spitting Toothpick ] X

S t a g e T w o [2]
• Asshou [ Pressure Palm ] X

|н ι ѕ т σ r у|

October was born in Konoha, she never got to meet her parent's because they disappeared when she was born, but she grew up with a great friend Haku S. Rai and Dakkon Norken Nailo, the three have known each other their whole lives and she would do anything for Haku. The fact that she didn't know her parents doesn't bother her, but showed her to value the ones she cares about the only thing her parents was two crimson blades that were handed down through her family. Night can be protective at times because she cares so much, willing to defend any of her friends to the end. She has a strict loyalty to the Leaf. She lived in the apartments all by herself as a new genin. She doesn't enjoy being alone, but she loves to train and get stronger so she can defend everyone better. one day while training Night met a boy named Reiko Uchiha, he challenged her to a spar. Soon afterwards the two got to know each other very well. She trained with Reiko and Dakkon for a while after both had became Chūnin, after that Night had pushed herself even harder training constantly everyday to reach Chūnin as well. Reiko left for a year and went to go train in Kumogakure, a.k.a. the hidden Cloud village, she also met another friend. Shortly after he returned The Fire Rose that was once Naito turned into her assassin self The Crimson Blade due to seeing Dakkon die taking the life of the man that had killed him. Later on that up coming winter she found her overly protective partner Steel, a black wolf with precising ice blue eyes. As time went on Eclipse was proposed to by Reiko, she said yes and wearing a ring on her finger when she's not out on assassination missions.

Eclipse made the rank of Chūnin but not under the best of circumstances. She was once married to Reiko, and discovered she was pregnant. The Children not being of Reiko, but of Noctis. This although didn't stop her from training her clones and partner Steel to the best of her abilities! Quickly enough she reached the rank of Jounin before she became full-term. Upon giving birth to twins Yukiko and Kisuke Eclipse then began noticing the similarities between them and the current Hokage. Her marriage to Reiko not lasting long lifted a weight off of the twos shoulders. Not remarrying but simply living together in a closer atmosphere for the sake of the children's up bringing.

Even with an inactive father figure due to his high status. Still hanging in there the kids have finally come of age were Eclipse and Steel can get back to work once more. The babies heading off to the Academy in less than a year! After the years of living together with children Noctis and Eclipse decided to get married and officially settle down together. A surprisingly happy marriage they usually work closely together if not leaving the village at all. Only issue that arises is the fact Yukiko and Kisuke always slip away from their babysitters and won't stay still!

October Night Starlight

Devoted Streaker

5,325 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250

Grand Chevalier Haji

Unbeatable Warlord

9,300 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Thu Jul 04, 2013 11:30 am
October Night Starlight

approved.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 04, 2013 11:32 am
Blessings Followed by Sin

Whats this double perception do for your character?  

Grand Chevalier Haji

Unbeatable Warlord

9,300 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Survivor 150

Grand Chevalier Haji

Unbeatable Warlord

9,300 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Thu Jul 04, 2013 11:44 am
Toxic Interior

Second attribute denied~ too close Blood Knight  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 04, 2013 11:59 am
Jaxdrill
Lokmane
digital m u f f i n s
Lokmane
digital m u f f i n s
Lokmane

Make the edits and post it in full so it can be looked over in it's entirety.

User Image
Full Name:Aru Okami Omo
Nickname:Hebinoo

Birthdate: July 16

Height:5`2
Weight:90

Nindo: " To live and die with my friends by my side forever loyal That is my way"
Personality: Aru is a very warm boy who at times can be a little brash and straight forward but always is loyal to those he can call friend. He has dry sarcastic humor about him and while not exuding confidence keep his cool under pressure

Village:Kumogakure
First Class: Tamer
Second Class:Bukijutsu

Chakra Pool: 225
Stamina Pool:250
Chakra Element: Lighting,Wind
Chakra Color:Light Green
Chakra Materialization: Fills an aura around him

Strengths:
• Close Combat
• Bukijutsu
Weaknesses:
• Long range Combat
• Earth style jutsus
Fears:
• Drowning
• Being underground

Class Disciplines :
• Eternal partners
• Mystic Hero
Reductions:
• Learn Bukijutsu 1 post faster

Personal Attributes:
• Learn ninjutsu 1 post faster
• Trains partner 1 post faster
•Learn taijutsu 1 post faster

Ryo: 両{Money}
AC:

Missions Complete:

Limitations: {How many of each technique you can learn. Refer to class info}
• Ninjutsu : : 00 / 04
• Genjutsu : : 00 / 00
• Taijutsu Styles: : 00 / 02
• Bukijutsu Styles: : 00 / 04

Weapon Type:Sword
Weapon Range:36 inches
Weapon Weight: 9 lbs
Weapon Location: Strung across upper back

[
Summon Sage: No
Pacts:

• Kunai x6, Shuriken x6, Windmill Shuriken x3

▬▬┤|N i n j u t s u

Maruton:
• Kai [ Release ]
•Snake Body Clone:: C-rank:: By listening to rumors of the inzuna clan man-beast clone Aru trained with Nasuno to figure out how to copy the jutsu after 3 years of bonding with his snake he was able to copy the jutsu and now can become a slightly larger form of Nasuno but seeing how it is a copy of a jutsu it is not perfect and cost 15 chakra per post to maintain .

•Snake King jutsu{Hebinoo Jutsu}:: C-Rank:: After 5 years of bonding Aru figured out how to incorporate Nasuno anatomy into his own being able to grow protective scales on his body with a couple of hand signs. able to protect him from jutsus one rank below Aru. although blocking attacks of the same or above rank cost 65 charka per rank up

{Your first element's name} Raiton

{Your second element's name} Fuuton section}

{Other jutsu type's name}

▬▬┤|G e n j u t s u

▬▬┤|T a i j u t s u

▬▬┤|B u k i j u t s u

Aru was born in Sunagakure his mother and father were both shinobi of the sand and thus he learned the basic academy jutsus beforehand. At the age of 9 his father and mother were sent on a mission to Otagakure he wanted several months with his uncle for their return to only find his father make it back.During his time spent with his uncle Aru wandered off into the desert to find something to give to his parents once they returned instead of a simple trinket he found snake injured with a light gash on the left side of its head he decided that to leave the snake to fend for its self would be a terrible thing to do so instead he picked the snake up about 4ft in size and carried to his uncle`s house where he raised it back to full health. The sanke afterwards seemed to form a close attachment to him causing Aru to keep it. Afterwards his father shed his role as a Sunagakure shinobi and they moved to Kumogakure to find something new when he turned 13 after being a academy student in Kumo his father died from a heart attack at the age of 51. His father left him his house and he now lives with his snake which he named Nasuno now 6 ft and 1 foot wide at the age of 15 he is now a genin for Kumo and is training with his snake partner.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬┤P a r t n e r├▬
▬▬ Nasuno
• Name:: Nasuno
Personality: : A snake whose pride and attitude matches its master protective over the one who protected him Nasuno is very deadly when someone threatens the same boy who saved its life
Height: 6ft
Weight: 200 LBs
Hide: Light Green with an onyx diamond pattern
Element: Raiton-Fuuton
Chakra/Stamina:: 225/300

((Here is the edited version of  

Lokmane

☆[3} Approval Area :: Post Requests Here

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 194 195 196 197 198 199 ... 361 362 363 364 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games