Welcome to Gaia! ::

Harry Potter Guild of Gaia

Back to Guilds

The most active Harry Potter and Discussion guild in Gaia! 

Tags: Harry Potter, books, Discussion, Literate, Events 

Reply Harry Potter Guild of Gaia
The Great Hall Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 194 195 196 197 198 199 ... 300 301 302 303 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Animekitty47

Blessed Phantom

10,100 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Streaker 200
PostPosted: Mon Mar 09, 2009 2:14 pm
Kitty giggled somewhat silently from her seat near Angel and Destiny. Juni and were yelling across the poor Ravenclaw table. "Only Juni could manage that with a mouth full of food," she muttered to herself between giggles. "Well, maybe Ann or Tabby could..."  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 09, 2009 3:03 pm
Ann opened the Great Hall doors and saw that some people had already arrived from the carriages. She happily skipped to her seat near Kitty and attacks a large portion of mashed potatoes, "FOODIE!!!"

After pouring a great amount of gravy, she shoveled the lot into her mouth and greeted her classmates, careful to not spit the mash at them, "'Ello guys, nice tuh see you."

Miss Love Tantei

Lorrieta

PostPosted: Mon Mar 09, 2009 3:25 pm
Ashley skips over to her table and spots juni. "JUNI!" she screams and gives her a big hug. "I missed you at home. My owl was sooo bored as well.. oopppss. I seem to have lost her.. her name is melinique."  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 09, 2009 4:12 pm
"Hi Ann," greeted Kitty as she worked on her turkey leg. "You're not going to join the shouting match with Juni are you?"  

Animekitty47

Blessed Phantom

10,100 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Streaker 200

cocosam

PostPosted: Mon Mar 09, 2009 4:31 pm
"Hey Sarah!" Sam said. "You like the potatoes?" I asked, taking some for my self. "Oh they are good!"

PostPosted: Mon Mar 09, 2009 4:37 pm
Amber sits down at the Hufflepuff table and immediately sees her cousin siting at the Ravenclaw table. She was so excited for this year now that her cousin was here. It felt weird how, though they're the same age, they were in different years. This didn't matter very much though, and so after giving her cousin a friendly wave she stared at all the food trying to decide what to eat.  

Stardust Disaster
Crew

cocosam

PostPosted: Mon Mar 09, 2009 5:00 pm
Sam waves at Amber over at the Hufflepuff table, and then looks down the Ravenclaw table. It was so empty....they really needed more members.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 09, 2009 5:25 pm
Amber decides to have some turkey, stuffing, and potatoes. She also grabs some pumpkin juice.  

Stardust Disaster
Crew

Miss Love Tantei

PostPosted: Mon Mar 09, 2009 6:06 pm
Ann swallowed her food and answered Kitty, "Shouting match? Whatever do you mean?" She looked a few tables away to see Juni wrestling with her turkey leg, "She seems to enjoy her food well, eh?" Ann grabbed a dinner roll and munched on it.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 09, 2009 6:16 pm
**Sorry I'm late! RL Homework! Let's just say I was here the whole time, too busy eating shall we...?**
*Summer looks up from her plate to see Kamalia practically rolling on the floor in a fit of laughter.*
Haha, are you okay there? What was so funny? I wasn't paying attention... sweatdrop

Summer_Breeze1507

Est_monte_de_Dieu

PostPosted: Mon Mar 09, 2009 6:25 pm
Katie enters the great hall and happily sits at the Slytherin table. She takes a flask of pumpkin juice and drinks heartily. She then tucks in to the delicious food. "MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM......................... This is delichous," she says with a mouthful of ham and cheese casserole.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 09, 2009 6:28 pm
Sam grabs a cup of butter beer and starts to gulp it down, seeing as there was no one to laugh at her. Sam looked at Summer over at Slytherin to see Kamalia on the floor. Sam chuckled.

cocosam

Tabby507

PostPosted: Mon Mar 09, 2009 6:31 pm
Tabby sits down beside Kitty and graps some potatoes. She sees Katie at the slytherin table and waves. "The food seems better this year!" She said to noone inparticuluar  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 09, 2009 6:36 pm
*Summer hears Tabby's comment and nods*
Indeed It is rather good, but I wouldn't necessarily know about last year...hey wait a minute, yes I would! I made last year's food! (not the start of term feast, but a lot of other things) Haha!

*Summer sees Sam, and waves to her, then turns to Katie.*
So I take it you like ham and cheese casserole? *giggles*

Summer_Breeze1507

cocosam

PostPosted: Mon Mar 09, 2009 6:45 pm
Sam waves to Summer and then yells, "You like the food?" I yelled, or screamed.

Harry Potter Guild of Gaia

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 194 195 196 197 198 199 ... 300 301 302 303 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games