Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Shounen Ai and Yaoi Guild

Back to Guilds

A Guild dedicated to discussing Yaoi and Boy Love. 

Tags: yaoi, shounen ai, boy love, anime, manga 

Reply [The Play House]____RolePlaying Games and Discussion
[+][L-N+][P-UL] ~ SHOUNEN POP - 少年POP ~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 194 195 196 197 198 199 ... 683 684 685 686 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Changes To The Thread...
  Read? -YES-
View Results

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Tue Jan 18, 2011 10:32 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Smirking slightly, Narcissus shook his head. "You're not boomed, baka." the musician spoke honestly. "You just need to stick with me. I can keep you out of the public eye... more or less." he winked, but then, as their drinks were served, noticed Shou standing.
"Shou-san will talk with me if he wants to... and it seems that he wants to..."

That smirk remained and Akihiko gestured to a seat between himself and Michi. "Please, Shou-san, sit. I wouldn't mind talking to you either. Yes... I've been a bit.... unreachable. In more ways than one." smirking to Michi, the musician continued. "You'll have to forgive me not speaking to you sooner but... well..." he shrugged. "There's no easy way to say this, Shou-san but I can't remember anything about the last three months of my life... including our concert, or us even working together. If we weren't the buzz of the entertainment world, I'd never have known we'd shared a stage. Though... I do hear it was magnificent."

There.
It was out in the open.
Being honest was, after all, the least the musical prodigy could do.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 18, 2011 10:39 pm

Smiling, Naoko nodded. "Such a good boy... maybe I'll come back to play with you again, hmm? Too bad I can't steal your voice and see it for myself..." he teased, walking toward the kitchen.

After a few moments, his hands were clean.
As he returned to Chiyou's side, he tossed the towel he'd used on his hands at the 'kid', letting him press it against the wound if he wanted.

"If you live, Chiyou-san... you'll need to say that someone broke in. You tried to stop them. They were... a very rabid fan perhaps?" the pianist tilted his head to the side, thinking. "You came home with me, we had some drinks, then I went back to my apartment. Dinner and drinks... yes, that should cover it. Someone must have followed us and waited until I left you alone."

He checked his boots, glad to see that there was no blood on them that could make a trail.

"Now... I'm going to leave you here. Die or live. It's your choice. Maybe now... you'll understand what it's like to loose a piece of yourself." Oumori's voice grew sad, but he shook his head quickly, banishing the feeling. "Arigatou, Chiyou-san... you certainly did brighten my evening."

With a wink the now-blind man's way, Oumori Naoko left Chiyou to his fate... and went back to his own apartment.

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Tue Jan 18, 2011 10:42 pm

When Nakai returned to check on his manager, the megane-clad man's sleeping form brought a smile to the guitarist's lips.
Stepping up next to the bed, Kai pulled the blankets up to Izzy's chin, tucking him in, before gently placing a single kiss to the man's temple.
"Oyasumi Izzy... you've earned this." Nakai couldn't help but whisper.

For a few moments, he just watched Izzy Lucky sleep.
Then, he grabbed one of the bed's pillows, turned off the LCD tv and the light, and went and made himself comfortable on the sofa.

It took only a few minutes for the blond to pass out, just like his manager had.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 18, 2011 10:59 pm
Nigiyaka na hitogomi ni tokeru tsubuyaki ga
Ashimoto ni chirabatta omoide nijimaseru---

User Image

Come back to play with him again? The very idea scared him so badly that the kid soiled himself...though it was probably a combination of the fear and the pain, loss of blood, and shock.

He felt it as the towel was thrown at him...and he pressed it to his face, sobbing, though there were no tears to be made anymore.

"I understand. I understand." he cried over and over.

Then...the house went silent.

"N...Naoko?" he called out, lying to his side. His heart was beating faster...more shallow. He had lost too much blood. He had to get help, and now.

When he was certain Naoko was gone, he fumbled his phone out of his jeans pocket, pushing the button he knew to be on the side to activate voice dialing.

"Call emergency." he said, and the phone automatically dialed 119.

A kind lady answered the phone.

"What is your emergency?" she inquired.

"Please...help me...my eyes. They took my eyes. I'm dying...." he managed to tell that much, his body beginning to grow cold and numb.

"I've got your location from GPS tracking on your phone. Help will be there shortly. Please try and stay with me, sir. Don't stop talking." the woman instructed.

Chiyou, though, could barely make it out...his hearing beginning to fade. Was he going to die, he wondered?
It certainly felt that way...but even as he felt himself drifting away, he was brought back around by warm hands touching him all over.
He had gone unconscious for a moment, he assumed, but he wasn't dead. They were there...the paramedics.

Loaded into the ambulance, he was asked if there was someone, family, that should be notified. They had his cell phone.

"Ishi...Ishi Ruki. Nakai...." he moaned, only those two names before he drifted off again.

The paramedic understood and dialed the number for Nakai first, holding on until someone answered.

"Hello, this is Nakamura Hiro with the Tokyo rescue squad...we're transporting a Chiba Hideki...oh...um...a Chiyou..." he corrected himself as his partner commented on the file the hospital had given information about over the ambulance radio, "We're taking him to the central hospital. He's not in stable condition. Lost a lot of blood. We need a next of kin on the scene immediately." he explained in a grim tone to the man on the other end of the line.

---Mayoi aruku machi no kagayaki wa glaring one way
Kogoe sou na boku wo terasu

Ryuu Minamoto

Romantic Explorer

7,350 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Tue Jan 18, 2011 11:06 pm

His phone...
Was...
Was ringing?

Nakai opened his eyes, reaching onto the coffee table and pulling the device to his ear.
"Moshi moshi?" the musician asked, half-asleep.
Hospital... Hideki... Chiyou...

Kai sat bolt upright. "Next of kin? He... he doesn't have any that I know of. What happened? He was supposed to be in the hospital already from an overdose." the guitarist spoke quickly, confused and simply shocked.
And... well... a little afraid.
"Did he try to kill himself? I... I'll... I'll be there soon. Just... just tell him someone's coming, alright?"

After he got a few answers, the blond threw his coat on.
But not before stopping to send a text message to Hiroki.

'God... I keep bothering you with bad news but... Chiyou's in the hospital again. Someone attacked him! Izzy's asleep. I haven't told him. He's at my apartment could... could you come stay with him? I don't want him to wake up and freak out. I have to get to Chiyou. The paramedics want his next of kin...'

He sent that message then, feeling a rise of panic in his chest, he sent another to Hiroki.

'I... I don't know what to do...'

Kai was out the door and on the way to the hospital in seconds.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 18, 2011 11:18 pm

User Image

"Ishi.....Ishi...." Chiyou moaned, coming around again. He was being moved, pushed through the hospital on a gurney. He could feel the movement, but see nothing. His head felt so...so empty.

"Nnn...I'm scared...." he whispered, arms reaching out for anyone, anything.

A nurse took his hand, walking along beside the gurney.

"It's ok, Chiyou-san. You're in the hospital. We're taking care of you. I believe someone will be here for you shortly....so you're not alone." she explained.

He had no idea who...could barely remember anything after Naoko had left him to die.

The paramedic, however, had called Nakai, and also called the number for Izzy Lucky. Nobody had picked up on that line, though, so he had just left a message: "Please come to the central hospital when you get this message. We have Chiyou and require immediate response from a next of kin."
That was all that was explained. It did sound worrisome, but, to Izzy, it could easily be mistaken as the boy having just acted up again. Nobody had said anything about the boy's eyes being ripped out, or his life hanging in the balance. It could be anything.

"Please don't let me die...don't let me die..." Chiyou begged, squeezing the nurses hand....then his hand went limp.

"He's crashing!!!" the nurse screamed.

Chiyou was rushed right into the Trauma Bay...where the doctors began to fight to save his life.

Ryuu Minamoto

Romantic Explorer

7,350 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Hand in the Cookie Jar 100
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Wed Jan 19, 2011 4:55 am
Do you know what you got into
Can you handle what I’m ’bout to do------------------------------------------------}:-
User Image

SHOU
No escaping when I start .traeh ruoy nwo I ni m'I ecnO

Luna...Fusion, Food and Fun?????? No this is not fun! It's Sparta!

Shou listened and tilted his head then said, "That's not what I expected...for an excuse." It was obvious that the superstar was baffled for a moment then he seemed to roll with it and say, "So...the doctors were right. You had a chance for amnesia and....here you are not remembering jack?"

In the back of his mind he just realized that this great event they performed together was in all likelihood a one time experience. "So, I guess we'll just chalk this Charity Event up to a once in a life time experience then? I'm not sure what else can be done at this point. And certainly you can't just make up what you don't remember." Shou wasn't a doctor and actually at the moment felt a rather sharp pain of regret because he had looked forward to...continuing the dream.

"It was magnificent. Our voices were enchanting, Narcissus-san. I swear it was like we had transformed the entire event into Heaven and Hell." the smile on his face was a bit bittersweet as the memories filled his head. Memories he wished he could return to his...partner.

"Everyone worked very hard...the Indie band your working with really pulled their weight. Yammi-san's guitar was right in step and Ryuukaze-san's violin called you straight from the pits. Brilliant and amazing...It was almost as if the magic would never fade even with Naoko-san's keys trickling across the finally....Until I sang the final notes. You poured your entire heart in to it and I should have kept you off the stage. Obviously my gut instinct had been right." Frustration broke through into his heartfelt emotions but he quickly reigned that feeling in. "Don't mind me, I'm just a bit edgy tonight."

"I'm glad we were able to get so much footage of the event. Jaz-san and Yamada-san worked like a well oiled machine with the lights and camera crews. We're lucky in that regard. Well, don't worry about anything. Now I understand why just your manager and I are meeting tomorrow." he sighed finally but something else occurred to him. The thing that had made him...edgy. Well not thing...but person.

"Ah....but I should inform you up front. Matsumoto-san and Goshiro-san are here having dinner a few booths away. I'm sure you remember them." Shou's words were a little flat as he tried not to add his own feelings about Smash in the mix. He remembered a time he had started opening up to Narcissus but...did he know this Narcissus? "Matsumoto-san had been wondering where you have been, your health....Not sure why he's been persistent." His words ended when the waiter returned and brought Shou the same drink he had been sipping with Jun.

"I wont be able to stay too horribly long, I do have a companion with me tonight. But...we do need to sit down and talk, Narcissus-san."

-:{------------------------------------------------Cause it’s about to get rough for you
I’m here For Your Entertainment

PostPosted: Wed Jan 19, 2011 5:16 am
What wouldn't I do for King and Country...
Yes Sir!------------------------------------------------}:-
User Image

Asato Hiroki
Chairman's Secretary - Ohayou Productions

When you can't win for trying...

The message came in late but Hiroki was leaning in a lounge chair reading over the lawyers' documentation that had come in late afternoon. When he read the text, he stared at it for a long moment then said, "Sal, I need to go to the hospital again."

No he wasn't going where Izzy Lucky was. If the man was sleeping soundly that wasn't about to be who he'd wake up first. No he was going to where Kai was and the hospital.

Bad news...always bad news. Good grief. If it weren't Narcissus, it was Chiyou, Izzy Lucky....or someone else. Or the entire company. Did Koyasu-sama ever have to deal with such horrible things happening 24/7 when he was in charge? Well, not as often that was for sure.

So when the limo arrived at the hospital, Hiroki kept his cool and immediately went to the appropriate nurse to find out what was really happening. Soon he was taken to a high ranking physician who filled him in.

Soon, Hiroki called the Police, and then the Investigators. The apartment would be scoured for prints, fibers, dna...hair...everything. This was going to become an investigation worthy of NCIS - Japanese style. Hiroki had enough of people taking out his stars like they were easy pickings. His fury right now knew no bounds. And in that process, he spoke with Sal so within two hours every important Ohayou star and Izzy Lucky was about to find themselves with a 24/7 set of bodyguards. Eating, drinking, sleeping - Hiroki didn't care. He wasn't about to let anymore violence fall on his watch.

Then, once Ohayou's assets were covered, he approached the doctors with a serious conversation. "What are the chances for a donor for an eye ball transplant? If Chiyou-kun lives..."

Meanwhile, where Nakai was...two men showed up. One of them had a note for Nakai from Hiroki.

Note: I am here in the hospital talking to the doctors about possible eye ball transplants. I've the Police and Investigators at the crime scene.

Two bodyguards will be with Izzy Lucky soon. No use on watching the manager when he needs his rest. And it is of little good for me to be there when I'm capable of moving on this new...incident. I know when he finds this out, he will be devastated but I want him to have one quiet night.

Your Permanent bodyguards are delivering this message. They will be with you...everywhere and leave only when the new shift arrives. Asato Hiroki

-:{------------------------------------------------No Sir!
...Where you Lead - that is the Path I Follow.

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Wed Jan 19, 2011 5:34 am
What a shock, it was so surprising,
You looked so small and frail------------------------------------------------}:-
User Image

Izzy Lucky
At times life can be so enlightening .uoy no nrut nac ti tuB

Izzy never realized anything that was going on. He was sleeping and dreaming...Good things for once. Cute soft fuzzy things that had fluffy ears. He was actually spending time in a butler cafe in his dreams watching the cosplay of such handsome young men as bunny and mice. The Mad hatter of Ohayou floated by and gave him a tea cup while a blond hair buxom girl that was named Kai? Or was that Alice? Bounced over in a frilly dress and teased him horribly. All the while he tugged on his brown long ears and made a face while downing plum pudding. It was a wonderful disjointed dream.

The painkillers left him deep in sleep and he never noticed the two men that came into the home. They prepared during the night to make sure that when Izzy woke, he would not be scared by their presence. The last thing Hiroki had wanted was another drop in the bucket of a bad to worse day coming.

But...Izzy wouldn't be getting up soon. In fact, he'd be sleeping late into the morning.

-:{------------------------------------------------I didn't know what to do
I grabbed the tiger by the tail!

PostPosted: Wed Jan 19, 2011 5:46 am
The location where Chiyou was victimized became a Crime scene not long after Hiroki made his calls. Anything and Everything started to become evidence. It would be impossible for anyone to come and tamper with the location as guards would be present while the investigators made their rounds.

Blood, hairs, dna, fingerprints, pictures, blood trails, trajectory shots, measurements, and many other details were gathered for the forensic pathologists. Anyone uncovered would be brought in for questioning and further investigations afterwards would follow.

Yes, they planned on getting to the bottom of this crime. There was much more evidence to work with at this location. The criminal wasn't too bright. Leaving plenty of trace evidence. They would even be able to figure out the height of the criminal based on the trajectory of the blood that sprayed from Chiyou's head by the angle it landed on the areas surrounding and the movement pattern with the struggle.

From the areas surrounding the apartment, the video camera tapes were being gather from any security camera in the area. Including the ones around the apartment complex itself.

It was going to be a bit of a process but not...impossible.

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Wed Jan 19, 2011 6:25 am
Let the Memories of the Evening be...
the first think that you think of------------------------------------------------}:-
User Image

Tanaka Michi
Physical Therapist

Fingertips...walking up your spine...a tongue sliding right behind..

"Yeah...more or less nothing. You put me right into it! You're evil, Akihiko. That impish wink tells me that you knew this would happen all along. Trouble...pure trouble." said Michi with a touch of teasing and sarcasm. Boy, this new Akihiko was a handful like the last one but worse!!

However, Michi remained quiet as Shou came over and was invited to sit. He sipped on his drink and listened to the conversation as it unfolded. But then noticed the vibration of his phone and check it for something to do.

Note: Tanaka-san, you were seen with Narcissus on TV at Luna. Please remain there with Narcissus until his bodyguards arrive. Afterwards, please do not leave his side until further notice. Your boss, Asato Hiroki

That's odd...thought Michi but soon even before he could say something about it, his phone rang. He didn't recognize the number but when he pick up a girl was on the other end. His former girl friend! "Are you really at Luna with Narcissus??!!!!" The words could be heard across the table causing Shou to pause and look at Michi.

"I'm sorry but it's an ex." he answered with his hand over the phone for just a second, "Heck yea. I'm here...pretty nice too. He's sitting right in front of me talking to Shou-san." he answered nonchalantly as he leaned back in his chair.

"Can I meet him!? Can I talk to him?! I'm not busy if you want to go out, Michi-kun." she begged on the other end of the line.

Michi rolled his eyes then said, " Go out? Sorry, got lots of better choices nowadays. See, I've a real career now...and get backstage passes for free. I suggest you do what everyone else does...buy some tickets and scream at the stage. That will cover meeting him and talking to him. But..hey, I've gotta go we're about to have dinner. Ta Ta..." CLICK! He didn't let his ex get a word in edgewise. Not wanting to ruin the mood.

Instead, he proceeded to block the number.

It was then Shou clapped just a little and grinned, "Best show I've seen all night Tanaka-kun."

-:{------------------------------------------------when you open up your eyes and see me.
...Dark Star.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 19, 2011 9:41 am

User Image

The doctor sighed, wiping sweat from his brow as he exited surgery.
Chiyou would live, but the poor young man was quite a mess. He hadn't seen anything this brutal in a long time.

Heading out to the waiting room, he met up with one Hiroki Asato, who had been talking with other staff involved in the case already.

"Hiroki-san? I take it you are the one I need to discuss this young man's case with." he said, listening to all the questions the man had for him.

"Well, the boy is going to live...but he is still in poor condition. We only saved him by the skin of our teeth. Had he not been able to get help immediately, he certainly would not have survived. As far as saving his vision...well, we could do an eye transplant, but the problem is with the fact that his eyes were literally torn from his head, damaging his optic nerves so severely that, even if we put in new eyes, it's likely that the boy would only be able to see shadows of the world, at best. At worst, it would be for cosmetic purposes, giving him eyes that would move and look...somewhat normal...in comparison to prosthetic eyes. Either way, he will never be able to see in a normal fashion again. He will be blind for the rest of his life. I am very sorry." the doctor looked down at the boy's chart as he spoke. He hated to break bad news like this, but at least he didn't have to report a death this time.

"Chiyou-san is in a room now, though he is heavily sedated for the moment. Anyone who wishes to visit may at this point. Room 304 upstairs." he gave the man a reassuring pat on the shoulder, turned, and walked away.

In room 304, Chiyou lay in his bed. His slender frame seemed even smaller than usual, his body appearing thin and frail.
He was unconscious, his eyes wrapped over in white bandages, a light tinge of blood at the edges of the fabric. It was a terrible sight to behold for anyone who had known the kid, anyone who had ever looked into his happy, sparkling eyes before.
Even in his sedated state, Chiyou moaned and writhed, calling out for the people who meant the most to him.

"Ishi....Ishi.....nn....Nakai........" he whimpered for a while, as if looking for them in a dream.

Then, after a long moment, he called for others...people who may not even realize their importance to the boy.

"Akihiko....-sob-......Hi...Hiroki....onegai...."

The sedative wasn't enough to keep the young blond knocked out, not completely. He began to stir, whimpering, arms reaching blindly for anyone, anything that might comfort him.

Ryuu Minamoto

Romantic Explorer

7,350 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Wed Jan 19, 2011 8:58 pm

Traffic was the bane of Nakai's existence, and by the time he finally reached the hospital, it was almost an hour AFTER the paramedics had called him!
Dashing into the ER, he was soon directed to a waiting area.

Waiting waiting waiting...
Kai wasn't good at it... and he was pacing a bit frantically because, deep down... he kind of blamed himself.

Chiyou was supposed to be in the hospital anyway. Which was due, in large part, to the blond guitarist... and he'd snuck away in the middle of the night, back to his place, and been attacked.

But how... why... certainly someone had seen it or heard or something. Chiyou couldn't have been daft enough to just open the door to anyone.

Not with everything that had been happening lately.

Thus, as Nakai paced... he was approached by two men in suits.
Men he could somewhat place...
When they handed him a note... well... the blond immediately knew that the two gorillas had been sent by Hiroki.
Bodyguards.

From the message... the guitarist figured he was no stuck with two shadows. Which was all well and good... unless he wanted to play around after hours.

Sighing, he glanced at the man, "You two are seriously going to cramp my style... at least in the bedroom." he teased slightly before a nurse came up and alerted him to the room change for Chiyou.

It took Nakai all of two minutes to get upstairs to room 304. He walked in, tailed by his bodyguards who actually stayed outside the room... which was nice.
After all, they were in a hospital.
What could possibly happen?

Amber eyes winced as he took in the form on that bed however. Tears immediately springing to Nakai's eyes.
Just looking at Chiyou, he knew... oh he knew... the kid would never be able to see again

And then Chiyou started crying out... grasping... hopelessly demanding someone, anyone, by his side.
Without hesitation, the guitarist stepped forward, his hands clasped the grasping one of the younger man gently.
"Shhhhh.... Chiyou-kun, I'm here. It's Nakai..." the blond whispered, reaching out one of his hands and moving the kid's hair from in front of his bandaged eyes. "I won't let you be alone, Chiyou-kun... I promise."

Then, to let the younger musician know he was there... Nakai started to softly sing...

Beloved one...Don't cry, show me your smile
If I wanted to see your tears, I wouldn't have said 'I like you', would I?

Beloved one... It's okay, you're not alone
Because when you're feeling lonely, I'll feel lonely too

愛しい人・・・泣かないで、笑ってみせて
涙がみたくて「好き」って言ったんじゃないんだよ?

愛しい人・・・大丈夫、淋しくなんかないでしょう
だって貴方が淋しい時、僕も淋しいんだよ?

Itoshii hito Nakanai de, waratte misete.
Namida ga mitakute [suki] tte ittanjanai nda yo?

Itoshii hito Daijoubu, sabishika nanka nai desho?
Datte anata ga sabishii toki, boku mo sabishii nda yo?

When he reached the third part though... when he knew he was going to start singing about closing one's eyes... Nakai couldn't bring himself to sing those words and so, instead, he simply continued by humming softly, soothingly....

It was all he could do...

(((OOC: Screw you, spell checker on firefox. I'm not using 'sneaked'. It's 'snuck' all the way, baby!)))

(((OOC: Song used is MIYAVI's 'Itoshii Hito' from MYVPOPS)))  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 19, 2011 9:05 pm

He could hear the rain pelting the windows... and as amber eyes stared up at the ceiling, his gaze piercing the darkness, Naoko realized what he'd done.

And he enjoyed it...

Sure, he'd liked Chiyou... but the little brat had only asked for it by bringing up something that he'd just as soon forget.

Something so painful...

He'd done the world a favor by putting the kid out of his misery, because Chiyou's fake smile hadn't convinced him... hadn't made the pianist think he was happy.

Pulling his cell phone from his pocket, the blond debated on sending Chiyou a text, though the vocalist wouldn't be able to read it now... but then thought better of it and simple sent a message to Matsumoto Izo.

I want to talk to you alone. Without Ryu. Without Shou. I have a proposition for you. One that I think a man versed in the fouler things in life... might take a shine to. If possible... could you meet me before the morning? -NAKO

Simple, though perhaps not too short.

If Naoko was going to be able to vent his own insecurities... his rage... his passion, properly...
Well...
He was going to need an outlet to vent.
One that could be covered up... or could be useful... to the right people.

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500

Ryuu Minamoto

Romantic Explorer

7,350 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
PostPosted: Wed Jan 19, 2011 9:07 pm

User Image

Chiyou felt hands clasping his, heard a voice telling him who was there.

Promising not to let him be alone. Singing...such a beautiful song.

The presence of the man brought him all the way to consciousness immediately. The kid refused to let the sedatives keep him under, too afraid of what lay in the ceaseless darkness for him.

"Nakai...Nakai....don't leave me. Don't leave me. Don't leave me. Please, don't ever leave me." he begged desperately, body wracked with sobs.
The limitless suffering he felt was audible in his voice, his pain almost palpable in the room now.
A small trickle of blood ran from beneath one side of his bandaged eyes...the closest thing he had to tears, and soon even that would dry up forever.

"I'm so afraid. I'm so...I'm so afraid..."

[The Play House]____RolePlaying Games and Discussion

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 194 195 196 197 198 199 ... 683 684 685 686 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games