Welcome to Gaia! ::

Harry Potter Guild of Gaia

Back to Guilds

The most active Harry Potter and Discussion guild in Gaia! 

Tags: Harry Potter, books, Discussion, Literate, Events 

Reply The White Tomb [Archives]
The Hogwarts Express [End of Summer Term] begins pg 217 Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 194 195 196 197 198 199 ... 223 224 225 226 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

did you enjoy this term at hogwarts
of course i did! im always up for a brawl
20%
 20%  [ 2 ]
yes who doesnt love to be a part of a fashion show
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
yes classes were amazing
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
yes i made lots of new friends in the campgrounds
20%
 20%  [ 2 ]
no the castle needed our help defending it yet again
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
no fashion police keep pulling me over
10%
 10%  [ 1 ]
no classes were too hard/boring or not worth the effort
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
no i was to busy being ignored
20%
 20%  [ 2 ]
pollwhore
30%
 30%  [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 10

Mylian

Eloquent Lunatic

15,500 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Wed Aug 31, 2011 3:13 pm
Myles boards the train and says to a white rat in a cage, "Well Diogenes, looks like we'll just have to see what happens from here."

Then he blinks. He didn't have a pet rat last time, did he? And yet he distinctly remembers purchasing the rat in Diagon Alley at some point.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 31, 2011 6:16 pm
Calliope crosses the barrier evidently irritated and speaking with forced calm to a graceful yet stiff looking red headed woman who wore a shamrock pin on her shirt.

"Fur the last time mum, I did not make Ireland lose the cup just ter spite you! I made an oath o' objectivity ter be a referee. Peru won fair an' square!"

Several minutes later, after goodbye hugs and kisses, Calliope steps onto the train.

"Hey, cool pet rat!" she smiles, her own pet chicken balancing on top of her head.

vivacious_red

Hope Maxime Hagrid

Friendly Enabler

6,200 Points
  • Pie Hoarder by Proxy 150
  • Survivor 150
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Wed Aug 31, 2011 11:53 pm
Leaning against the window, with her eyes closed, Hope continues to listen to the feint and muffled, but excited, noises coming from the platform outside. Above those noises, she listens to the stronger and, somehow, even more excited noises drifting through the empty compartment's open door. At the loudest noises, yet, Hope sat up and looked towards the door, because she recognized the clucking of that chicken. A smile spreading on her face, Hope got up to open the door wider as the chicken's clucking subsided temporarily and the familiar voices of her fellow Hufflepuff, Calliope, and a Ravenclaw boy, she knew to be Myles, became more audible. Sure enough, she opened the door wider to look down on the two of them having a brief chat about their pets in the hall, a white rat in the cage Myles was holding and Henrietta the chicken sitting atop Calliope's head, as usual.

"I was wondering when you'd be getting here, Calliope! And your name is Myles, right? I think we've met before, but I've been meeting so many people lately, I can't be sure. Anyway, would either of you like to join me? I have an empty compartment here."

Hope moved to let them in and said, as she sat back in her seat,
"I hope you guys had a nice break between the Cup and today..."

PostPosted: Thu Sep 01, 2011 10:49 am
"Oh, thank you. I may or may not have had Diogenes for a while, but I recall that he is extremely well-behaved. And I remember you, Hope. Thanks for the offer of a seat."

He uses a levitation charm to raise his two trunks, a small newer one and a lager older one, to the baggage racks. One thing's certain, if these temporal discontinuities happen with regularity I will have absolutely no trouble with my studies.

Mylian

Eloquent Lunatic

15,500 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Gender Swap 100

techpriest35
Crew

Dangerous Mage

13,790 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Healer 50
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Thu Sep 01, 2011 1:53 pm
Insatiable Design
"All right, all right. Red, just for a change of pace. It's kind of Christmas-y isn't it, green and red?" Her shirt moves again and mews. Crystal tries hard to keep a straight face.

well red goes first make your move
so hows your cat breathing while its in your shirt? mine is a enchanted leopard and its sitting in my lap"

PostPosted: Thu Sep 01, 2011 5:52 pm
Crystal orders the pawn in front of her queen forward. "Cat? What cat?" It mews again. "Hush Inkus," she whispers. She smiles like nothing happened. "Don't be silly James, I have an owl." She points to a cage among her luggage, where indeed there is her owl.  

Insatiable Design

techpriest35
Crew

Dangerous Mage

13,790 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Healer 50
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Fri Sep 02, 2011 9:56 am
Insatiable Design
Crystal orders the pawn in front of her queen forward. "Cat? What cat?" It mews again. "Hush Inkus," she whispers. She smiles like nothing happened. "Don't be silly James, I have an owl." She points to a cage among her luggage, where indeed there is her owl.

"lols im an elf i can hear the cat in your shirt quite well"
*moves knight on king side infront of my pawn*
"not to mention i just herd you talk to the cat theres no rule saying you cant hae more than one pet or at least that i know of"

PostPosted: Fri Sep 02, 2011 4:19 pm
"What are you talking abou-ow!" Crystal's shirt makes a violent move with a fierce mew. "Why you little sh-" Crystal stops herself and smiles. "All right, here it is," she pulls a white kitten out of her shirt and holds him up. "Little monster," she adds under her breath, still smiling. "James, meet Inkus. Inkus, James. I stole him. Well, he stole me. Mind of his own, this one. I think he might be magic even. Weird things happen around him," she says, laying Inkus in her lap and stroking him. She orders her queen side bishop out in front of the other one. "Just this morning the roof disappeared. Just like that, poof, gone."  

Insatiable Design

The Queen Lana

Dapper Grabber

8,350 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Grunny Grabber 50
PostPosted: Fri Sep 02, 2011 5:19 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

With a suitcase in hand, Lana bounced onto the Hogwarts express. She headed down to the luggage area to drop off her case.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 03, 2011 1:44 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Andrew rushes onto the train, as his mother disappears back into the muggle world. Andrew had his empty cage for Alkor, and his trunk to load on the train, and then he would be able to find his friends and relax.

Oshenukhar

DownAzzLette

12,450 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Statustician 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sat Sep 03, 2011 2:04 am
Kamalia-Mingan walking onto the platform and loads onto the train. Goes to find an empty compartment to put her stuff in before going to go find friends.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 03, 2011 3:18 am
Aya smiled and sat down next to Chanell. "So how was the rest of your summer after the world cup?"  

KitsuSoraAya

techpriest35
Crew

Dangerous Mage

13,790 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Healer 50
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Sat Sep 03, 2011 4:26 am
Insatiable Design

(one or two spaces?)  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 03, 2011 4:35 am
moves other knight to c6(one knight on c6 the other on g6)
bishop to f4 (thats you idk where the paw is its either at d3 or d4)
"hmm thats odd behavior for a cat are you sure its a normal cat or even an enchanted cat? it might be a prism cat they are said to be very rare and very powerful
they are said to be a cat that is made of all the pure colors of light and can hide its real colors if it wants to they are said to be able to speak openly with humans but must find one they like and trust ennough to do so and they tend to attach them selves to a particular person cause interesting things will happen in the next few months of that persons life
and for some reason they tend to cause all kinds of mischeif but it can never be proven that the cat did it

techpriest35
Crew

Dangerous Mage

13,790 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Healer 50
  • Survivor 150

Verya Sylvani

Moonlight Stalker

11,800 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Invisibility 100
  • Noob wrangler 100
PostPosted: Sat Sep 03, 2011 5:09 pm
Louis quickly boards the train and bustles through the carriages looking for an empty seat. As he walks past he sees a witch and wizard playing a game of wizard chess discussing cats for some odd reason. "This term is getting odder and odder as the day progresses." He mutters to himself as he finally finds a seat and pulls a book out of his bag to read.  
The White Tomb [Archives]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 194 195 196 197 198 199 ... 223 224 225 226 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games