Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Legion of Helpers
New to the Guild? Introduce Your Self Here!! Post Here 1st! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 193 194 195 196 197 198 ... 255 256 257 258 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Blind Hodd
Crew

Aekea Champion

PostPosted: Tue Aug 05, 2008 11:47 pm
perhapse it's best we take this in a diffrent direction. lest we look like intolerant dicks to the newbies  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 05, 2008 11:49 pm
I'm not an intolerant d**k to the newbies, I'm an intolerant d**k to the ignorant and the just plain dumb. It's a broader net that may include newbies, but is not universal to them....  

dronze
Vice Captain

Blind Hodd
Crew

Aekea Champion

PostPosted: Tue Aug 05, 2008 11:51 pm
i know that but a spat between members isn't the best welcome mat in the world.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 06, 2008 12:02 am
concur... but, remember, you have that pocketful of modly goodness... if you see something isn't right, feel free to pm the users in question and tell them to cut the crap.  

dronze
Vice Captain

Blind Hodd
Crew

Aekea Champion

PostPosted: Wed Aug 06, 2008 12:26 am
noted  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 06, 2008 10:42 am
Well then...it seems I've brought nothing, but trouble to the guild by introducing a buddy of mine into this guild. He's actually pretty literate. It's just he didn't really know what to type at the time, but thanks for the warm welcome in any case. I honestly don't care if someone happens to be illiterate. As long as they don't happen to be beggars, scammers, etc...Some people never mean to do it. Quite a few gaians even have to go through a translator. You know how translating programs are at times. The other thing about him is that he's only got the internet connection at the library so he's got a limited amount of time he can be on gaia per week. All I can say is that he didn't mean it.  

tkdauronXIII

i8godzilla

PostPosted: Wed Aug 06, 2008 11:31 am
wow thats sad mad getting angry at a person just because they say something like ppl ok so happy now i'm speaking right ok so back off!!!! scream  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 06, 2008 4:57 pm
i8godzilla
wow thats sad mad getting angry at a person just because they say something like ppl ok so happy now i'm speaking right ok so back off!!!! scream

As they should.

Oh and BTW, welcome to the guild!! Feel free to hang out in my thread in the future. The main forum can be a bit unwelcoming for some.
But in my lotto thread anyone caught having kittens over such a silly reason (OMG ppl) will be asked to leave. heart  

tilbear
Crew

Ronzalpha201

PostPosted: Wed Aug 06, 2008 7:59 pm
i8godzilla

*chuckles* well, i guess you've learned your lesson, anyhow, welcome.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 06, 2008 8:19 pm
yawnz... this conversation no idea what about XD

anyways.... thank you muchie_chan for helping me out with money crisis again ^-^ but wow u sure got alot of money... O-o  

OakbingNoona

Timid Bunny

4,100 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Contributor 0

Blind Hodd
Crew

Aekea Champion

PostPosted: Wed Aug 06, 2008 10:58 pm
i8godzilla

calm down bucko, i'm sorry you had to find out about out "keep chat speak to a minimum" policy this way, some of us tend to over react. anyway i'm sure you'll enjoy your experence more from here on out.

also as a note most every sub forum has it's own set of rules pertinant to it's function. to avoid mishaps look for the rules stickies and read up.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 07, 2008 1:22 am
i8godzilla

no, your really not... like i said, if you don't have the time to properly communicate, why are you here?

Take it from someone who uses the typewritten word to express rage quite frequently... the use of punctuation and proper grammar can make the difference between sounding like a hailstorm of razors, and the kid who just hopped off the short bus.  

dronze
Vice Captain

i8godzilla

PostPosted: Thu Aug 07, 2008 2:23 pm
????? any way i can use proper grammer when ever i want to ok  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 07, 2008 4:49 pm
i8godzilla

(ehh, you forgot punctuation). anyhow, yes, i agree, freedom of speech, but don't complain if we ignore your posts often if we don't get what you're saying....  

Ronzalpha201

dronze
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Aug 07, 2008 10:53 pm
Ronzalpha201
i8godzilla

(ehh, you forgot punctuation). anyhow, yes, i agree, freedom of speech, but don't complain if we ignore your posts often if we don't get what you're saying....

Or, if it becomes a chronic issue, deleting them because they're making the rest of the guild look bad.

And remember.... I'm known here for busting the chops of any self-righteous n00b (i.e. YOU, at the moment, and others like you...) who thinks that just because they have the RIGHT to act like an ignorant buffoon, means that they should do it as often as possible.

Don't think that just because one of the regulars brought you in that it makes you automatically bulletproof against myself or anyone else in this guild who refuses to tolerate ignorance and who do anything they can to keep the intelectual cesspit that has become the main forums from getting any worse.  
Legion of Helpers

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 193 194 195 196 197 198 ... 255 256 257 258 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games