Welcome to Gaia! ::

+ The Official 'Got Goth?' Guild +

Back to Guilds

Tags: goth, subculture, alternative 

Reply Elite Clubhouse, RP Threads, and Storage
--- Raven Of The Night --- a club for got goth? members Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 193 194 195 196 197 198 ... 229 230 231 232 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Antiklion Ingle

PostPosted: Sun Jul 31, 2005 9:24 pm

*Nods and Puts a white cat with a crescent moon on his forehead on the bar*

Can we keep him?
PostPosted: Sun Jul 31, 2005 9:24 pm

There...*sits back down* Two redundant threads relocated to their proper places. ^_^

lurichan
Vice Captain

lurichan
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Jul 31, 2005 9:25 pm

Antiklion Ingle

Can we keep him?

Minako might get upset if we keep her Artemis too long, but I'm sure he can stay for a saucer of milk or two before pliping back.
PostPosted: Sun Jul 31, 2005 9:26 pm

lurichan
Antiklion Ingle

Can we keep him?

Minako might get upset if we keep her Artemis too long, but I'm sure he can stay for a saucer of milk or two before pliping back.

*Puts saucer in front of Artemis*

But I found him outside it could be another strangely Moon-Affiliated Kitty.

Antiklion Ingle

lurichan
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Jul 31, 2005 9:28 pm

Antiklion Ingle
lurichan
Antiklion Ingle

Can we keep him?

*Puts saucer in front of Artemis*

But I found him outside it could be another strangely Moon-Affiliated Kitty.

*Smiles softly* Of course he is...which is why we can't keep him too long, he has much to do and little time to snuggle with luna as it is.
PostPosted: Sun Jul 31, 2005 9:31 pm

Well, I can't fix everything, but I can keep things from getting too cluttered up. ^_^*

lurichan
Vice Captain

lurichan
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Jul 31, 2005 9:33 pm

*sips on my pop* So other than picking up stray lunar kitties, how have you been doing? (BTW, forums are back up once again)
PostPosted: Sun Jul 31, 2005 9:37 pm

lurichan
*sips on my pop* So other than picking up stray lunar kitties, how have you been doing? (BTW, forums are back up once again)

Forewarning this is a very glum rant.

College has been eating huge chunks of my time as well as a fast approaching 21st day of Birth on the 11th, I found out recently I will fail my classes no matter what I do and my grandfather is going in soon for his 3rd or 4th brain surgery next week. I really feel like sitting in a dark room and writing poetry right now....except if it was dark I couldnt see to write as it is night, Curses foiled once again. I guess to paraphrase life is kicking me while I'm down right now and getting ready for the curb stomp.

Almost forgot I'm going to tell someone how deeply and truly I care for her very soon and I'm pretty positive shes going to look at me weird and never speak to me again because of it.

Antiklion Ingle

Antiklion Ingle

PostPosted: Sun Jul 31, 2005 9:40 pm

However on a better note I did find a very good RPG for PS2 can Shin Megami Tensei: Nocturne as well as Digital Devil Saga. If you have a PS2 I would definetly recommend playing both of them. The atmosphere is very dark and Gothic, the storylines are magnificent, Nocturne has 6 endings, and they masterfully blend religion into the game and make you think about and revaluate how you look at the things being brought up. I give them ten pumpkins out of ten.
PostPosted: Sun Jul 31, 2005 9:42 pm

lurichan

One of them gave me this really neat looking rose and said somethign about being able to transform with it.

*Very sorry about the triple post Lurichan*

Antiklion Ingle

lurichan
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Jul 31, 2005 9:42 pm

Antiklion Ingle
lurichan

Forewarning this is a very glum rant.

College has been eating huge chunks of my time as well as a fast approaching 21st day of Birth on the 11th, I found out recently I will fail my classes no matter what I do and my grandfather is going in soon for his 3rd or 4th brain surgery next week. I really feel like sitting in a dark room and writing poetry right now....except if it was dark I couldnt see to write as it is night, Curses foiled once again. I guess to paraphrase life is kicking me while I'm down right now and getting ready for the curb stomp.

Almost forgot I'm going to tell someone how deeply and truly I care for her very soon and I'm pretty positive shes going to look at me weird and never speak to me again because of it.

^^* Want a drink on me?

It does sound like life is slapping you around a few times. The best I can offer are words of encouragement and advice if you wish.
If you have the time (or can make the time) I would suggest visiting with your grandpa before he goes in just in case. I only got to say goodbye to one of my grandpas before they passed, and I always wish I could have said goodbye to the other.
If you are going to fail a class anyways, usually it is best to drop or withdraw from it in college so it doesn't leave a blemish on your record. I did that with a math class I was doing poorly in.

As for the girl...well love can be a strange and fickle thing. Hopefully she will feel the emotions behind your words and be kind to you. I suppose it would be hoping against hope that she returns your affections, but relationships can not begin without someone taking the first step.
PostPosted: Sun Jul 31, 2005 9:46 pm

Antiklion Ingle
However on a better note I did find a very good RPG for PS2 can Shin Megami Tensei: Nocturne as well as Digital Devil Saga. If you have a PS2 I would definetly recommend playing both of them. The atmosphere is very dark and Gothic, the storylines are magnificent, Nocturne has 6 endings, and they masterfully blend religion into the game and make you think about and revaluate how you look at the things being brought up. I give them ten pumpkins out of ten.

I will have to remember that next time I go game shopping. The last thing we got was DDR and The Ghost In the Shell game.

lurichan
Vice Captain

Antiklion Ingle

PostPosted: Sun Jul 31, 2005 9:46 pm

lurichan

^^* Want a drink on me?

It does sound like life is slapping you around a few times. The best I can offer are words of encouragement and advice if you wish.
If you have the time (or can make the time) I would suggest visiting with your grandpa before he goes in just in case. I only got to say goodbye to one of my grandpas before they passed, and I always wish I could have said goodbye to the other.
If you are going to fail a class anyways, usually it is best to drop or withdraw from it in college so it doesn't leave a blemish on your record. I did that with a math class I was doing poorly in.

As for the girl...well love can be a strange and fickle thing. Hopefully she will feel the emotions behind your words and be kind to you. I suppose it would be hoping against hope that she returns your affections, but relationships can not begin without someone taking the first step.

Im getting ready to drop it tomorrow. She and I have talked before and decided that we feel something for eachother I just hope we can take the next step as well.

A soda would be lovely by the way thanks.

*reaches under the counter and retrieves a Vintner's Ginger Ale* I love this stuff.
PostPosted: Sun Jul 31, 2005 9:48 pm

lurichan
Antiklion Ingle

I will have to remember that next time I go game shopping. The last thing we got was DDR and The Ghost In the Shell game.

They were both released in America by Atlus if it helps you find them. They look like they will go rare very soon though.

Antiklion Ingle

lurichan
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Jul 31, 2005 9:49 pm

Antiklion Ingle
lurichan

One of them gave me this really neat looking rose and said somethign about being able to transform with it.

*Very sorry about the triple post Lurichan*

No worries about triple posts, each was different with varied content I can now comment upon. ^_^

Henshin! MOON CRYSTAL POWER....MAKE-UP!!......... wait, I'm not first season sailor moon...*looks around* Um...dang it, which one is stars again? I don't know if I want to pop in the DVDs just for that. ^^* All well.
Elite Clubhouse, RP Threads, and Storage

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 193 194 195 196 197 198 ... 229 230 231 232 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games