Welcome to Gaia! ::

Band Nerd Guild

Back to Guilds

The coolest most awesome most BAND NERDIEST place EVER! 

Tags: band, nerd, music 

Reply Band Nerd Guild
Administration Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 193 194 195 196 197 198 ... 294 295 296 297 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Eldritch BiLast

PostPosted: Sun May 14, 2006 11:23 am
/me comes out of the world of Vana'diel

I'm here, i've just been playing FFXI alot.... yeah... MMOs get to you and fast...

Gotta put money in my account so i can be sure to pay off next months subscription... that's another 3 bucks to last me til June... then it's another 13 >.<  
PostPosted: Sun May 14, 2006 6:40 pm
Nintendo Punk 05

I'm here, i've just been playing FFXI alot.... yeah... MMOs get to you and fast...

Gotta put money in my account so i can be sure to pay off next months subscription... that's another 3 bucks to last me til June... then it's another 13 >.<

off topic ish
speaking of Final Fantasy
FFXIII is comeing out befoere FFXII
how screwd up is that. yo.  

Tubariffic
Captain

KitoYasha

PostPosted: Mon May 15, 2006 2:28 pm
Scheissenkopf
Nintendo Punk 05

off topic ish
speaking of Final Fantasy
FFXIII is comeing out befoere FFXII
how screwd up is that. yo.

What? Where did you hear this? Are you sure it's not a hoax? That doesn't make much sense. =/

*Is hoping to get Final Fantasy XII for her birthday in October*

PostPosted: Mon May 15, 2006 6:02 pm
Really? In the States? Or just overall? I find that odd. I thought XIII was coming out for the PS3 or is it coming out for the PS2? I'm looking forward to XIII. Saw the trailer for it a while back, and it looks like it's leaning more towards an action based fighting system than those menu real time fighting systems. Though I don't mind menu fighting, I much prefer hack and slash myself. That's why I like Kingdom Hearts, Star Ocean 3, and Tales of Legendia so much.  

Masquanade
Vice Captain

iOggy

PostPosted: Tue May 16, 2006 8:05 am
Saint-Saens
Everything that I could have said has already been mentioned. I don't really have much to say, and I'd be a broken record to state my opinion on everything. I would say (especially right now), inactivity is due to exams and such.

I'm with Oggy, I have my other world than this guild. When I do have free time, I like to play WoW a bit.

Really off topic: Oggy, I don't suppose you're on Horde Azgalor, are you?

Nope, sorry. I have characters on Perenolde Horde, Sen'Jin Alliance (main), and Lightninghoof Horde.

With regards to the main point; I've said what I came to say. Pick a new leadership team, and I'll gladly hand over my title.  
PostPosted: Tue May 16, 2006 12:03 pm
Masquanade
If I did hand over ownership, I would probably still be a mod. I believe I've stated that in previous post. But so far the only two willing to take the title of captain is Scheis and Kito? What happened to my other mods? sweatdrop

I'll stay a mod, but I don't want to be captain... I'm not on gaia nearly enough to be in charge of anything to that degree O_O

I think things have gotten a lot easier since the subforums came out, too. It seems people as a general rule know where and how to post, so...

Inucoli

Tubariffic
Captain

PostPosted: Tue May 16, 2006 1:11 pm
FFXII Has been in development for.. ever. X-2 was supossed to be something to wet your whistle and 12 was supposed to come out the next summer. lets see X-2 came out when I had my toe incident which was, what 2 years ago >< They redid the entire game and plot. that sucks. On a band related final fantasy note XII is nobuo unmestu (holsy poo sp) last final fantasy game, you can tell by the music in the XIII trailer, its good but its not Nobuo gonk  
PostPosted: Tue May 16, 2006 2:36 pm
Scheissenkopf
FFXII Has been in development for.. ever. X-2 was supossed to be something to wet your whistle and 12 was supposed to come out the next summer. lets see X-2 came out when I had my toe incident which was, what 2 years ago >< They redid the entire game and plot. that sucks. On a band related final fantasy note XII is nobuo unmestu (holsy poo sp) last final fantasy game, you can tell by the music in the XIII trailer, its good but its not Nobuo gonk

gonk Not cool...  

Inucoli

KitoYasha

PostPosted: Tue May 16, 2006 3:46 pm
X-2 was dung. All fanservice and no plot. I didn't appreciate how they took two of my favourite characters and turned them into harlots. XII looks good, and I agree with Masq, XIII looks awesome, too. Have you seen the in-game screencaps?! They look like the cutscenes did from X! *Foams at the mouth*

By the way, you must have read wrong, Shiz. o.O I read that it was coming out for PS3, like Masq said -- they just had previews at E3. Maybe they were just trying to gather hype because everyone knows how awesome XII will be, and it's coming out so soon, so they don't really have much else to use in a preview without revealing the actual game. 2 discs = 8 PSone discs. *More rabies-esque foaming* Long games = <3!

And, even more ramble on the topic of gaming, has anyone read about the virtual reality .hack//SIGN game coming out in 2010 -- The World? If you watch the series, then it's the game that the series takes place in, and I'm not sure if it's true or not (I've only heard shadows of rumours), but holy crap, does it sound awesome!

Also, if what the things said in the GD are true (and they seem to be, due to personal comments left in profile), we lost a member of our guild to suicide, LuciferionPagan. He wasn't that active, but it'd probably still be respectful to do something, even if some of us don't agree with the means in which he went. Should we? =/

PostPosted: Tue May 16, 2006 8:58 pm
I know they're coming out with a multiplayer online game based on .hack// No clue if there is going to be a vitural reality or not, but that's all I've heard.

And about LuciferionPagan, I think perhaps a temp sticky might do it.  

Masquanade
Vice Captain

RinoaHeartilly

PostPosted: Wed May 17, 2006 1:56 pm
SWEET! I check this thread and there's all this talk about FF. xd

What Kito read was right; FFXIII is coming out for the PS3. There's also going to be a few other FFXIII releases that make up "Fabula Nova Crystallis: Final Fantasy XIII". FF Agito XIII, which is gonna be another one of those mobile phone games, and FF Versus XIII which is an action game for FFXIII produced by the Kingdom Hearts team. Supposedly the main character for FFXIII is a female named 'Lightening', which is highly believable because it fits in with the trend Square-Enix seems to be following with the other FF characters' names. ((Cloud, Squall, & Tidus))

Inucoli
I'll stay a mod, but I don't want to be captain... I'm not on gaia nearly enough to be in charge of anything to that degree O_O

Same here. I'm not creative enough to be captain. I'd just depend on everyone else to come up with ideas to make the guild more entertaining. xD I'm good with just locking/deleting topics and directing people to the right threads.  
PostPosted: Wed May 17, 2006 2:44 pm
RinoaHeartilly
SWEET! I check this thread and there's all this talk about FF. xd

What Kito read was right; FFXIII is coming out for the PS3. There's also going to be a few other FFXIII releases that make up "Fabula Nova Crystallis: Final Fantasy XIII". FF Agito XIII, which is gonna be another one of those mobile phone games, and FF Versus XIII which is an action game for FFXIII produced by the Kingdom Hearts team. Supposedly the main character for FFXIII is a female named 'Lightening', which is highly believable because it fits in with the trend Square-Enix seems to be following with the other FF characters' names. ((Cloud, Squall, & Tidus))

Inucoli

Same here. I'm not creative enough to be captain. I'd just depend on everyone else to come up with ideas to make the guild more entertaining. xD I'm good with just locking/deleting topics and directing people to the right threads.

Sorry for spreadin stupid rumors, Didnt mean too Oo. I accualy thought thay you would make a good capitan, Rhino.  

Tubariffic
Captain

WolfofMibu

PostPosted: Thu May 18, 2006 4:26 pm
i found this on photobucket, and I thought it'd be a cool banner.

User Image  
PostPosted: Fri May 19, 2006 3:28 pm
Scheissenkopf
I accualy thought thay you would make a good capitan, Rhino.

I agree! *Waves a Sarah For Captain flag*

KitoYasha

Masquanade
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat May 20, 2006 8:41 am
Actually I was thinking of making Shiz captain with Ktio vice captain since they're the only two who wanted to take it. Shiz if I do give captainship do you, do you still want to get new and more active mods? And if so would you rather deal with picking them or me? Also I'm starting to crack down on threads not going into the subforums (if you haven't noticed). I think a subforum, or hell just a thread for something were people can brag would be good. I don't get what is with it, but there seems to be a lot of bragging threads lately.  
Band Nerd Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 193 194 195 196 197 198 ... 294 295 296 297 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games