Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
Geezerville Movie Lots Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 193 194 195 196 197 198 ... 207 208 209 210 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Almost forgot to inclue a poll.
  bleh
  I like toast.
  not a question
  Would've been better off without.
  Why?
  This isn't necessary.
  Or relevant...
  *throws rocks at ThisEmptySoul*
  You can stop with the options now...
  There's popcorn here, right?
View Results

Lia_Trovaras

Beloved Hellraiser

18,975 Points
  • Wintersday Bard 50
  • Professional Decorator 250
  • Alchemy Level 7 100
PostPosted: Wed Oct 03, 2018 5:36 pm
Giving the Gunny-elf a side glance she takes a sip of her booze instead of shooting it. emotion_eyebrow .........You wanna seal away Taus? I would include Vass in there but I assume that our "Czech" is more of a motivation for your well being. Seals are tricky things and like snowflakes, no 2 are the same. Gonna have to give me more details if you want what I think you want.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 03, 2018 6:22 pm
"They're both actually a problem, to be honest. Tes as well for that matter."

*helps himself to one of the shots she poured before continuing, wincing a bit from the burn as he's not quite as accustomed to the stuff as Taus* sweatdrop

"See, with the whole cloning bit, I didn't just get Tes' looks, but a huge chunk of his memories as well..."
*eye twitches as Ry gets himself a handful of Kyle's backside*
"... and all the baggage that comes with those memories. stare And if that s**t wasn't bad enough to deal with, I've also got all the baggage from Taus and Vass. Namely, Vass really wants to wife Mir and Taus just wants to ******** the s**t out of everything, so I can't really let Vass have his way when Taus is the way he is. And through all this, I don't even really know what the ******** it is that I want because everyone else is dumping their s**t on me."

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

Lia_Trovaras

Beloved Hellraiser

18,975 Points
  • Wintersday Bard 50
  • Alchemy Level 7 100
PostPosted: Wed Oct 03, 2018 6:59 pm
eek Dude, I must have been holed up too long if I missed that memo with Vass. Taus is no surprise but damn. Mir can really pick 'em. No offense. sweatdrop

Taking her refilled AMF she sips at that before finishing her shot. Have you also thought about just splitting the 3 of you? I mean Tes's memories we can easily remove or seal up whatever you want with that since you came from him technically but. We could see about just making the 3 >1 into a 1< 3 instead? Only reason I suggest this is I can somehow see Taus possibly sneaking or breaking that seal no matter how good I make it. I mean we can still try but I think he's got too much of the Devil's d**k luck in him to be holed up. ninja  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 03, 2018 7:22 pm
"I... don't know if splitting is possible? emotion_eyebrow I mean, technically speaking, we're all actually Taus when it comes down to it with me and Vass being the unwanted anomalies that he can't get rid of. That being said, even if it were possible, I don't exactly like the thought of a full powered Taus walking around completely unchecked. Unhinged as he might seem as is, that's nothing compared to how he'd be without me and Vass holding him back from some of the s**t he tries to get into. If you already don't think he can't be sealed, it would be even harder if he was let loose, which isn't a risk I'm willing to take. Or maybe that's Vass talking. stare "  

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

Lia_Trovaras

Beloved Hellraiser

18,975 Points
  • Wintersday Bard 50
  • Alchemy Level 7 100
PostPosted: Wed Oct 03, 2018 7:29 pm
Hm....valid point. I was honestly thinking we could just send him to an alternate universe or something once we split ya but alright. A seal's you're looking for a seal's what you're gonna get. It'll have to wait till we get back to Manor Town since all my books and research on that is there. But I can at least send Anira a text and get the leg work going. cool  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 03, 2018 7:47 pm
While finishing up his steak, he perked up to the conversation next to him ever since the word “Czech” was dropped. Not entirely sure with all the exact details they are talking about, he’s at least picked up that the Green Mirtillo knows the whereabouts of the Czech.

Leaving his plates at the bar, he stands and casually walks over to the Green Mirtillo and the Pharmacist. He clears his throat and inturupts the conversation speaking to the Green Mirtillo. So…yous knows where da Czech is, Mirtillo? emotion_eyebrow  

Alfonso Giovanni

Dapper Smoker

5,050 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Brandisher 100

lady leko-chan

Desirable Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Wed Oct 03, 2018 8:15 pm
*as she sips on wine she finds a way to block this conversation from reaching the Seraph. From reading her mind's eye she knows there is more than meets the eye with Aya's relationship with Taus and Vass.*
*speaks into Lia's mind*
I'm on the grunny's side.
Whatever I can do to assist, just say the words. Any thing we do though, you have to ensure my other isn't privy to.... stare

PostPosted: Wed Oct 03, 2018 8:21 pm
Kyle really didn’t take Ryzan for the type who would simply help himself to a handful of his backside just like everyone else out there. Here he hoped Ryzan would be different. Different in perhaps wanting to take the time to build up to something special. Romance is dead.

With champagne in hand, Psyzapp walks over to Kyle and Ryzan. Ryzan you get that lazy, slacker of a husband ON THAT SCRIPT STAT!! I haven’t even seen him all damn day! Just WHAT am I paying him for?!! Do I pay him to sleep?!! NO!!! stressed  

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

lady leko-chan

Desirable Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Wed Oct 03, 2018 8:34 pm
*winks over to the mistress*
*seems it's been forever since they have chewed the fat together* emotion_omnomnom  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 03, 2018 9:21 pm
*having been listening to the conversation, decides to voice her opinion, not that it probably matters* cat_sweatdrop I... don't exactly like the idea of Taus going around unchecked either. *waves the bartender over to get her a drink* I don't know if there's anything I could do to help, but if there is, let me know.  

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Wed Oct 03, 2018 9:25 pm
She continues. Just WHERE is he, Ryzan! I demand to know! There are no paid vacations here and he can’t hide from me! talk2hand

Points to Leko and turns to face her. LEKO! Look into your crystal ball and find our slacker of a smurf! mad  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 03, 2018 9:31 pm
eek *snickers* twisted
As you wish mistress ~

*dramatically opens her arms out, gloved fingers out turned*
*smoke starts to form in an orb in the space between her arms, wisps connecting to her fingers*
*an image starts to form... of TES in his bedroom... stark naked... drooling down a pillow rofl *

Shall I wake him twisted

lady leko-chan

Desirable Sex Symbol

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Wed Oct 03, 2018 9:54 pm
*Scoffs at the image.* I KNEW IT!! scream YES!! Wake that good for nothing LAYABOUT!! talk2hand  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 03, 2018 10:59 pm
*he knew it was too good to be true to believe the mistress had been diffused that easily stressed And after everything has gone to hell in seemingly every way possible this evening, he's reached the end of his rope, even when it comes to dealing with the mistress. It's like everyone and their mother has come out to blue ball him this evening and he's had enough of it* stressed

"You WERE paying him to direct, but since you decided to take it upon yourself to do that for him, maybe YOU should be working on the script instead of getting in MY face about it!" scream

*throws the script in her face and grabs Kyle by the arm and tries to lead him away so they can finally have a few moments alone*

*nods in acknowledgement and thanks to Lia and Kits for their willingness to help out with this, though he didn't realize Kits would have overheard sweatdrop Given how close she was sitting and her hearing, he really should have, though sweatdrop Meanwhile, Gio's one track mind quickly puts a damper on his mood* stare

"What, you didn't put enough holes in him earlier?" emotion_eyebrow

Ryzan Vixtul

Intellectual Conversationalist

SP-O Wlm Dougherty

Dedicated Guildsman

PostPosted: Thu Oct 04, 2018 7:27 am
*Finishes up his steak dinner, and pushes the plates aside. Gets the bartender's attention and orders another double of their finest Scotch. When his drink is brought to him, he turns his attention towards the loudest voices belonging to Psyzapp and Ryzan ...just in time to see the blue elf throw the script back in her face! eek Takes a healthy swallow of his Scotch while wondering how this one's going to turn out between the two Divas.* ninja  
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 193 194 195 196 197 198 ... 207 208 209 210 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games