Welcome to Gaia! ::

~Kingdom Key Academy~ A Kingdom Hearts Guild (v.3)

Back to Guilds

Tags: Kingdom Hearts, Keyblade, School, Roleplay, Square Enix 

Reply Kingdom Key Academy
Infirmary Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 193 194 195 196 197 198 ... 248 249 250 251 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sun Mar 20, 2016 9:50 am
Flippy flusters Flaky
kurai_18
kimi23loveheart
hector the true

User Image ]

((Out Of Cupcakes: ))

Sasha watched Xero and gave a small smile.
"if he's cool with it, you can go. If it is truly Xavior like Kelina said, be careful of his water and ice attacks. He's the reason X...Liya is so terrified of those elements" Sasha explained.

She then turned her attention to Byakko and nodded. She grabbed the book she had float out to her and a bottle of orange soda.
"I think he's gonna be the savior, even with his...." her tiger ears flicked
"condition. Now Liya, with all the people after her to make her into a puppet, I wonder how long your family can keep her safe without going nuts. Unless she's trained, I see a lot of trouble in the future." she sighed, her ears going down cuz it was a sad thought to think.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 20, 2016 4:25 pm
[ooc: ]
† Odayaka Kokoro †

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Odayaka looked at the portal that Sasha made, which seems to lead to the Light Manor. She stared at the portal, feeling a little scared from going inside, because once she goes in there, she would be involved with the danger that's happening. But she needed to go, she wanted to make sure Shinochi and the others were okay. She broke out of her line of thought when Erin had suddenly picked her up with ease and placed her on his shoulder, "Hm?" her ears twitched as she was a bit confused at first. She found her placement on Erin's shoulder a bit uncomfortable, so she adjusted herself so that she was on his back with her arms around his neck. She looked at Xero, "I-If you're feeling fine...then you can come too. I think Liya would want to see you after a long time." she said, her ears twitch.

Knux_Nyan

kalenakeeper

Kurai_18

Hector the True

yutary Pie

Flippy flusters Flaky

Kurai_18

High-functioning Trickster

PostPosted: Sun Mar 20, 2016 7:03 pm
User Image
┇ Erin Saiko ┇
Male 17 Yami ni Chiru Sakura-alice nine ~Enter Erin~

Erin winced as she moved out of his grasp to let him carry her on his back. "Ah, bloody hell. Quit movin' about or y'll break m'ribs again."
He went through the portal.
[Exit]
Byakko eyed Erin and smirked. "A saviour, huh?"

----------------------------------------------------------------------

(OOC: )
kalenakeeper
kimi23loveheart
Hector the True

PostPosted: Sun Mar 20, 2016 11:14 pm
Xero
Keyblade Wielder

Xero smiled at the site of the two and watched as the left. He looked back to Sasha and Byakko smiled. "Don't worry. I made a promise to X that I would always protect her. My flames are a light that will always shield her." He raised his right hand and a flame of black and white began to dance around it. After a moment it turned into the shape of a bunny and started jumping through the air. "I will promise you two that I will bring everyone home safe, even if I am the one that doesn't return." Xero started for the portal and the bunny jumped back to his should. It waved by to the two girls as he entered the portal. Only thing left behind as the portal closed be hind him was his one unopened beer.

<>

Mood:
Heroic
Party:

Key Blades:
Hearts Judgement & Souls Redemtion

knux_nyan

kalenakeeper

Flippy flusters Flaky

TheRealKiru

yutary Pie

Kurai_18

kimi23loveheart

Translate: (())
OOC sad ())  

Hector the True

Beloved Master

17,050 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Brandisher 100

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Mon Mar 21, 2016 7:45 am
kurai_18
kimi23loveheart
hector the true

User Image ]

Sasha nodded to Xero as he left.
"Just be careful Xero."

After he left, she looked at Misty and Allister, Misty showed she wasn't getting any better.
"Byakko, I have to hope for the best in people, if I don't, I may as well be alone because everyone would be dead around me."

She looked at Byakko, she was holding back tears.
"like I have to hope Allister can save Misty without losing himself in the process. All my old friends are either dead or cursed and when that curse ends, they die. I keep going on to heal people, it my passion, but when everyone is gone, then I will probably insane." her ears go down flat against her head

"I bet Misty hopes Enoch doesn't take Erin over again, she doesn't make friends as easily as I do, then again I bend over backwards..."

PostPosted: Mon Mar 21, 2016 11:20 am
Allister Claudius Granhaven
KSwords wielding: Redemption plus one
Magic: dark alchemy and light
Expert level
User Image

Allister floats to Misty soul and hugs her soft as his green eyes dims. he smiled and look at her. he must be quick and convince her to be strong for all. he pushs her hair back and rubs her back.

"Misty, you must push forward and live for us all. we may be old but you fight back as the younger you. please fight this pain and come back to us all. your sister needs you badly. shes going to need your strength to take on dark ones..."

he sheds a tear and kept her closer. "Please stay with us..Kalena went off and I need your charm." his body glows towards her and protecting her soul as that happens, a green auraborelis light shines out in the room. it protects the two inside the light.

"I Love you and I was able to give one last chance because of you."

kalenakeeper

kimi23loveheart

Hygienic Hunter

1,775 Points
  • Member 100
  • Statustician 100
  • Autobiographer 200

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Mon Mar 21, 2016 12:17 pm
kimi23loveheart

((Out Of Cupcakes: Still inside Misty ))

Misty can hardly open her eyes. She's becoming very exhausted. She extends her claws and slowly stands up, inside, her form changes back to human...mostly.

"These runes are draining me each time I fight back, I can give one more push but if this accident happens again, I'm not sure if I can hold on much longer....I can't leave the infirmary....until my necklace is got back...it holds a magic that allows me to leave without constant healing...that is our curse..."

She was able to hug Allister but she seemed very weak.
"I want to rip Jax apart....damn thief, just like his mother.."

PostPosted: Tue Mar 22, 2016 10:45 am
Allister Claudius Granhaven
KSwords wielding: Redemption plus one
Magic: dark alchemy and light
Expert level
User Image
(inside Misty)
"it wont happens because...i am going to give you something very special."
Al pats Misty human head and steps back. he opens his hands and stands in summoning position. then. he dances around misty with his eyes focusing on the protection spell and stops at the center of misty direction. he looks up and sharp light shoots his eyes.

"Rei guardian mei leviosa Ascend!" he smacks his hands and the field reactivates the spell around them as he closed his eye. the space arounds Misty enclosed with bubble and healed her human ruines. then it counter hits Al as his eyes flushed with black fire.

he looks up and saw giant black hands coming from nowhere. a voice of a darkness speaks to them. "Whose the caster of Guardian spell?"

I AM..." Al spoke to the thing as the hands crircled around Misty body and healing her slightly.

"You do know the price for this spell Allastair.." the dark voice speaks. " A wound for wound."

"I Was just using a little bit please." he begs the voice.

kalenakeeper

kimi23loveheart

Hygienic Hunter

1,775 Points
  • Member 100
  • Statustician 100
  • Autobiographer 200

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sun Mar 27, 2016 7:39 pm
kurai_18
kimi23loveheart

User Image ]

((Out Of Cupcakes: Sorry for the wait, I was trying to figure out how to respond ))

Misty looked up at Allister, she didn't understand the words he said, except her runes around her started to deactivate. She saw the black flames in his eyes and she became scared.
"Al....you don't....have to...for me.." she said, she sounded tired but she really was trying. She was concerned.

Sasha was reading on how to release Misty of the runes sapping her life force when she immediately felt a pang. She got dizzy as the room started to spin for a moment. She grabbed onto a chair then looked straight at Byakko.
"Byakko...Nami...." she collapsed into the chair, she seemed as if she were coming out of a dizzy spell.

"Nami's....in trouble....Byakko, in all the medicines I make, I put in something that sometimes let me know if they are in need of my help."

She grasped the crystal hidden under her nurse clothing clenching it tightly.
"its bad practice but I have a obsession about knowing when someone is needing medical attention so I can get to them sooner....maybe...Odayaka can help her."

PostPosted: Sun Mar 27, 2016 7:47 pm
Byakko
Guardian of Light

Byakko shook her head and folded her arms. "No point in trying to help her further. The Auto-immune Deficiency Syndrome has already caught up to her. You can get her back awake but there's no helping any further." Byakko was being completely honest.

kalenakeeper
kimi23loveheart
Quote:
Quote:

Kurai_18

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sun Mar 27, 2016 8:00 pm
kurai_18
kimi23loveheart

User Image ]

Sasha looked scared then sad. She felt defeated.
"Mabye....Liya....shouldn't know until it happens....will Ene fare the same fate, since the last I checked, they were kinda the same."

She felt sorry for the Light family, everything was getting back to normal, and now another death is coming, and there was nothing they could do to stop it. She pulled out the crystal that was keeping her alive for as long as she wore it.

"I could....give Nami my crystal. I'd be in the same shape Misty is then, if I ever left the infirmary that is, but Nami would grow up, it would starve off death as long as she wore it....but....that's a curse in itself. Damn my obsession wanting to keep everyone safe and alive."

PostPosted: Sun Mar 27, 2016 8:07 pm
Byakko
Guardian of Light

She shook her head. "No. The girl didn't share the same fated blood transfusion. Kind of difficult to explain to you..." Byakko scratched her cheek. "Don't waste something like that on her. The demon's the only thing keeping her alive. That's why I didn't bother exorcising her. Best thing I can think of doing is talk to the demon in her to get it to heal her, if it isn't already doing it..."

kalenakeeper
kimi23loveheart
Quote:
Quote:

Kurai_18

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sun Mar 27, 2016 8:13 pm
kurai_18
kimi23loveheart

User Image ]

"I see. Well....that's good. Wait....demons? Wha? Like...Eno...Enoch?" she whispered the name because she didn't know if it would give him power if the name was said like Maleficent.

"Yeah.....demons to me....need explaining. Too many in the old days."

PostPosted: Sun Mar 27, 2016 8:21 pm
Byakko
Guardian of Light

"Hah! Enoch is but one of the many Seven Sins that reside in the world. He's not the strongest. The water demon in Nami, though..." Byakko sighed and narrowed her eyes. "It's a miracle that she is still alive..."

kalenakeeper
kimi23loveheart
Quote:
Quote:

Kurai_18

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sun Mar 27, 2016 8:31 pm
kurai_18
kimi23loveheart

User Image ]

Sasha looks down because what she thought was extremely dangerous and powerful, Enoch, was the strongest, then again he was the first sin she met, kinda, well....saw the damage from.

"I...im sorry. I guess you were right to say that it would be difficult to explain to me. You are right, im having trouble understanding. I though the sins were mortal sins like lying, deceit, murder, wrath, love, something like that. Yeah....love....I was told, is a sin in itself."

The hand around her crystal was so tight that her otherwise pale skin turned red around her fist.

"Now I worry for the Erin, Ene, and Liya.....Jaecen as well. I know what its like to lose a sibling or a child, but he turned dark to where there was no choice but his death. To lose someone close is unthinkable. No matter where they'd turn they'd be reminded of the loss....I just told you a secret that no one in 500 years have heard....not even Kalena."

Kingdom Key Academy

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 193 194 195 196 197 198 ... 248 249 250 251 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games