Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
-insert name here-'s Place and Everywhere Else ~ Geezerville Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 193 194 195 196 197 198 ... 592 593 594 595 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Mon Aug 16, 2010 2:57 pm
*walks around her house, mentally noting where all of her pets are so she can get dinner ready for them. When she's made a lap, she stops, frowning. She hadn't seen Thistle. Going back to where the dragons were napping, she shook Velcore's wing* Velcore, wake up.

*raises his head* Mmmm?

Velcore, have you seen Thistle? *looks under his wing, in case he's hiding her. There is someone under him, but it's the silver dragon, not Thistle*

No, I have not. *yawns widely* She was in the living room with her pillow earlier.

*shakes her head* She's not there. Will you help me find her?

Okay. *gets up and stretches* I will look at the places she usually goes.

I'm going to Amy's house. Maybe she went home. *wakes Gwee up to keep an eye on the other pets while she's gone, and she and Velcore leave*  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 16, 2010 3:28 pm
*since it was closer, Kits stopped at Karrie's house first to look for Thistle and return the hat she borrowed from him for MW's party. Thistle wasn't there, so she went on to Amy's house. She found the key, which was right were Velcore told her it would be, but the door was already unlocked. confused eek

She cautiously walked in and looked around. She didn't see anybody until she got to Amy's room, where Thistle was curled up on the bed. She sat on the edge of the bed and gently ran her fingers though Thistle's mane* Thistle... wake up.  

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Mon Aug 16, 2010 3:32 pm
Thistle trilled happily in her sleep when she felt fingers running through her mane. In her sleep, she briefly thought that it was just how Amy would do it, and she smelled Amy nearby.

She turned into Kits' hand and curled closer to her.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 16, 2010 3:35 pm
*sighs* Thistle, you need to wake up. It's almost dinner time. *shakes her a little bit*  

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Mon Aug 16, 2010 3:40 pm
Dinner? Dinner! She heard that loud and clear in her semi-sleep state!

She blinked her large eyes opened and looked hopefully at the owner of the hand that was lightly shaking her. When she saw it was Kits, her eyes drooped again and she whined sadly. She hit the pillow that had been near her head and then rested her chin on it, Amy's voice filling her ears.

She loved Kits. She was fun and very sweet, but not even she could cheer her up right now.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 16, 2010 3:47 pm
Thistle, listen. I know you miss Amy a lot. She'll be home tomorrow evening. *pets Thistle's mane* I'm sure she misses you too, sweetie.  

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Mon Aug 16, 2010 4:02 pm
Thistle turned her head and looked at Kits with hope in her big eyes. Tomorrow? Amy would be home tomorrow?

She squeaked softly. "Ammy?"

PostPosted: Mon Aug 16, 2010 4:04 pm
*nods* She'll be home tomorrow night. I'll take you and Velcore with me to pick them up.  

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Mon Aug 16, 2010 4:07 pm
Thistle trilled again and slowly stood up. She plopped over to Kits, always having difficulty walking on a bed with hooves, and licked her cheek once, lightly. Her tail was even flicking slightly.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 16, 2010 4:29 pm
*smiles at Thistle* Are you ready to go back to my house for some dinner?  

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Mon Aug 16, 2010 4:42 pm
Thistle looked around her and Amy's bedroom. She squeaked sadly. But she could make it another day. Amy was almost home. Almost home.

Thistle flopped back on the bed suddenly and started twisting and turning around. The bed spread was getting all messed up, but after a few moments, Thistle squeaked happily and stood back up. Some hairs on her mane and tail were static-y and sticking up, but she looked happier. She had Amy's scent on her now.

She went over to her pillow, took it in her mouth, and started mashing it into the bed. Amy's voice could be heard starting and then stopping and then starting again periodically. When Thistle was sure that the pillow had Amy's scent on it again, too, she secured it in her mouth and carefully walked over to Kits. She nodded to her that she was ready to go now.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 16, 2010 4:47 pm
*giggles at Thistle's mane sticking up* All right, let's go back to my house, then. The others are probably getting hungry by now. *picks Thistle up and carries her out, making sure to lock the door and hide the key again*  

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

Chef_Karrie

Dedicated Feeder

PostPosted: Mon Aug 16, 2010 5:18 pm
*Karrie and Amy had spent the day on Sunday taking a tour of Mackinac Island, then relaxed on the beach for most of the afternoon. This morning, they had rented bikes and rode around for a while. Karrie was more than happy to return the bike before they had lunch, since he wasn't used to riding one and was getting a bit sore from it. They returned to their hotel for the lunch buffet. After they'd finished eating, Karrie turned to Amy* So, what should we do now? We haven't done any shopping yet, and I did tell Kits I'd bring some fudge back for her...  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 16, 2010 5:31 pm
Amy gave a relaxed, happy smile to Karrie. "Well, I think you just answered your own question. I think we should go shopping and then get some fudge. I need to pick up some things and some souvenirs. I'd suggest we ride bikes down there, but, uh, I don't think that'd be very fun for you. And riding a carriage down would be a lot of fun!"

She laughed softly and took a sip of her water. She loved riding bikes, but Karrie wasn't as used to it. She wanted to see if there was a vendor in the marketplace that sold some of the medicinal potion that she had sometimes bought on the black market when she had traveled in the past. It cured nearly anything and she always liked to have some on hand. The last bottle that she had was broken by Tes. This was the first small tourist town she had been to since then. That's where the potion was usually sold, if a person knew where to look. But she wouldn't bring Karrie to that section when she actually went to buy it. She'd break off from him for a few minutes to do it.

"Can we go now?"  

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200

Chef_Karrie

Dedicated Feeder

PostPosted: Mon Aug 16, 2010 5:35 pm
We can't ride bikes anyway. We already turned them back in, and the shop's downtown, where all the other stores are. *chuckles* A carriage ride sounds good, even though it's just down the hill.

*finishes his water* Sure, we can go now. I'm done eating. *pushes his chair away from the table and stands up*  
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 193 194 195 196 197 198 ... 592 593 594 595 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games