Welcome to Gaia! ::

Harry Potter Guild of Gaia

Back to Guilds

The most active Harry Potter and Discussion guild in Gaia! 

Tags: Harry Potter, books, Discussion, Literate, Events 

Reply Harry Potter Guild of Gaia
The Great Hall Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 193 194 195 196 197 198 ... 300 301 302 303 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Professor_Adonis
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Mar 08, 2009 8:35 pm
Start of Term Feast
(Spring 2009)

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 08, 2009 8:38 pm
The students poured in from the carriages and sat themselves in their respective houses awaiting the kind welcoming words of their Headmaster.

After a while, the first years arrived, filing in a straight line, they made their way through the grand doors of the Great Hall. Since they already had been sorted, they were able to go to their House tables as well.

Professor Adonis stood from his chair and made his way to his podium, "Welcome to a new term! It seems the Sorting Hat has been worn out from all this March Madness of sorting and will be receiving quite a rest until the next time." Adonis' eyes twinkled with mirth.

"I am honored to welcome a new generation of young wizards and witches to this institution of learning. Hopefully you all will have a great term and earn many points for the much anticipated House Cup. Just remember to mind your manners and all will be well."

Professor_Adonis
Captain

Professor_Adonis
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Mar 08, 2009 8:50 pm
"As of every term, I have introduced the students to the wonderful mod staff and their helpers. This term is no different. You all know this guild would have not survived only under my care. I have many people who go do my bidding throughout each term." He hid a smile behind his hand before continuing.

"Let me introduce to you the Heads of Houses, Deputy Heads, Prefects, Our Honorary Guild Member and Head Elf." Professor Adonis said proudly.

User Image
Head of House:-------Deputy HoH:-----------Prefect:--------
User ImageUser ImageUser Image
Miss Love Tantei------Animekitty47-------zack_rockstar_EDGE---

User Image
Head of House: ---------Deputy HoH:-----------Prefect:--------
Angilwingz-------Kaelyn_giselle-----------p i n k i s h r a y n e

User Image
Head of House: ----------Deputy HoH:------------Prefect:--------
Alutian--------------miss_fawcett--------GeorgesPrincess

User Image
Head of House:-----------Deputy HoH:-----------Prefect:--------
Junimaia-------------Broken_Heart_Music---the_cereal_queen

Honorary Hufflepuff/Retired Head of House
User Image
KTWeirdChick

Head Elf--------
User Image
Alicia Elf-----

"Now that we're done with the introductions," Professor Adonis waves his wand and the delicious food made by the elves appear, "Bon Apetit!"  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 08, 2009 9:04 pm
Sam sits at the Ravenclaw table and then starts to clap for Professor Adonis. Then she digs in with the other students, even though the Ravenclaw table seemed..too empty.

cocosam

DownAzzLette

12,450 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Statustician 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sun Mar 08, 2009 9:41 pm
::Kamalia Mingan follows the other First years into The Great Hall! Once there goes to the Slytherin table and sits down!! Listens to Porfessor Adonis makes his speach and list off the Heads of Houses, Deputy Heads, Prefects and etc. Once he finishes, I clap along with the everyone. Once the Feast appears i start to make me a plate and starts to eat.::

"Mmmmmm this is great!!"

PostPosted: Sun Mar 08, 2009 10:17 pm
Sarah joins Sam at the Ravenclaw table. Selecting a piece of chicken and a couple potatoes, she pours a little bit of gravy over them and begins eating, savoring each delicious mouthful.  

SarahJayne428

Junimaia

Dapper Dabbler

PostPosted: Mon Mar 09, 2009 9:25 am
Juni hops into a seat at the Hufflepuff table and immediately starts gnawing on a turkey leg. "OM NYOM NYOM." pirate  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 09, 2009 9:51 am
::Starts snickering lol at Juni because i can hear her all the way over here at the Slytherin table!!:: "Hey Juni is that Turkey Leg any good?!?" twisted xd  

DownAzzLette

12,450 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Statustician 100
  • Dressed Up 200

xParanormal Angelx

PostPosted: Mon Mar 09, 2009 12:30 pm
Destiny walks in and sits down at the gryffindor table. "Hmm...none of the other griffies are here yet." She began eating her feast. "Here, Spire." She gave spire some of her turkey.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 09, 2009 12:57 pm
DownAzzLette
::Starts snickering lol at Juni because i can hear her all the way over here at the Slytherin table!!:: "Hey Juni is that Turkey Leg any good?!?" twisted xd

Juni talks while the food is still in her mouth, "Could use a bi' more seasonig' bu' its still delicious!" She continues to masticate the chicken leg.  

Junimaia

Dapper Dabbler

Paranormal Dreamz

PostPosted: Mon Mar 09, 2009 1:16 pm
Angel walks in and sits at the Gryffindor table with Destiny. She grabs her plate and starts grabbing turkey legs, potatoes, and other great food. "Finally i get to eat. I wanted a good meal for a while."  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 09, 2009 1:19 pm
::Falls off seat and starts rofl for a few minutes!! Then sits back up and redface blushes for doing that. Stands up and sits back down in seat all the while shaking my head. Looks back at Juni.:: "Don't talk with food in your mouth Juni!! sweatdrop I'll tell the elfs next time i see them it needs more seasoning 3nodding !!"  

DownAzzLette

12,450 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Statustician 100
  • Dressed Up 200
Harry Potter Guild of Gaia

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 193 194 195 196 197 198 ... 300 301 302 303 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games