Welcome to Gaia! ::

Harry Potter Guild of Gaia

Back to Guilds

The most active Harry Potter and Discussion guild in Gaia! 

Tags: Harry Potter, books, Discussion, Literate, Events 

Reply The White Tomb [Archives]
The Hogwarts Express [End of Summer Term] begins pg 217 Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 193 194 195 196 197 198 ... 223 224 225 226 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

did you enjoy this term at hogwarts
of course i did! im always up for a brawl
20%
 20%  [ 2 ]
yes who doesnt love to be a part of a fashion show
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
yes classes were amazing
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
yes i made lots of new friends in the campgrounds
20%
 20%  [ 2 ]
no the castle needed our help defending it yet again
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
no fashion police keep pulling me over
10%
 10%  [ 1 ]
no classes were too hard/boring or not worth the effort
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
no i was to busy being ignored
20%
 20%  [ 2 ]
pollwhore
30%
 30%  [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 10

HPGoG Train Conductor

PostPosted: Sun Aug 14, 2011 11:12 am
Hogwarts Express Fall Term 2011
User Image

You stand in front of King's Cross Station and look at your ticket. It indicates a one way ticket to the prestigious Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry. It also shows that your train would be leaving at 11 AM at Platform 9 3/4.

You look around confused and scratch your head. You are standing between the Platforms 9 and 10 and can't seem to find the 3/4. Immediately a bustle of weirdly dressed people cross your path and calmly pass through a wall. Intrigued, you find yourself wanting to cross the same barrier. With a deep breath, you fall through the invisible to be met with sudden darkness.

You keep moving ahead and suddenly your vision reveals a grand train before you. You rub your eyes and look up to see the sign that reads, "Platform 9 3/4".

PostPosted: Sun Aug 14, 2011 11:13 am
Train Schedule

User Image

(8/29/11 - 8/31/11 )

• Train Arrives @ King's Cross Train Station (Platform 9 3/4)'
  • Hogwarts Express awaits student arrivals
  • Trolley Witch does rounds

(9/1/11 - 9/4/11)

• Train departs from King's Cross Train Station
  • Trolley Witch makes final rounds

(9/5/11 - 9/9/ 11)

• Arrives at Hogsmeade Train Station
  • Carriages and Boats arrive at Station
  • Start of Term Feast

HPGoG Train Conductor

HPGoG Train Conductor

PostPosted: Sun Aug 14, 2011 11:14 am
Students Aboard
User Image

User Image
Yukina101
Oshenukhar
Riku Masen
Eternal Rainbow Cookie

User Image
vivacious_red
KitsuSoraAya
Hope Maxime Hagrid
The Queen Lana
Aunt Slappy

User Image
Mylian
wrathofrealm
Dragoness91
Nekko fire fox
DFC1995

User Image
techpriest35
Insatiable Design
DownAzzLette
Injustice-Shall-Fall

House Post Count

Gryffindor: 9
Hufflepuff: 23
Ravenclaw: 23
Slytherin: 46

Last update
p. 202
Last Poster : HPGoG Train Conductor @ 11:28am (EST)

PostPosted: Tue Aug 30, 2011 7:53 am
Chanell skids from her run thru the barrier and practically hops onto the train and into an empty compartment. She was just lucky that she had time to pack after the World Cup and that she remembered to ask for a tracking charm to be put on Henry before he ran off again.  

Yukina101

Surefire Codger

13,950 Points
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100

Jitterbug5x5

8,050 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Tue Aug 30, 2011 11:03 am
Jitterbug runs flat-out through the barrier, gasping for breath. "Phew! Nobody saw that." He pulls along his tiny trunk and goes in search of an empty compartment.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 31, 2011 8:54 am
*james telemar shows up wearing some of his finer elven clothes and decides to try and find his friends seeing that they arent here yet he sets up in one of the compartments*
"now to make this compartment beter than it already is
first i think the expansion charm should do nicely 2nd we need some good decorations hmm house colors or school colors? then im thinking we should make more seating and maybe a place to play a couple games" james says to his enchanted leopard which is now the size of a nomal house cat
*preforms the exapnsion charm*
*conjures extra seating*
*uses the color change charm to make a spiraling effect out of green black yellow blue and red(black cause the robes are almost always black)
*summons a few sets of wizard chess and sets them on the window side of the compartment*
"there that should do nicely"

techpriest35
Crew

Dangerous Mage

13,790 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Healer 50
  • Survivor 150

Mylian

Eloquent Lunatic

15,500 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Wed Aug 31, 2011 9:12 am
Myles stands on the platform, a bowel-shaking feeling of deja-vu assailing him.

I'm still a first-year, he thinks, but I'm certain this is the second time I will be riding this train toward Hogwarts. Is this part of the 'side-effects' the scroll mentioned?

PostPosted: Wed Aug 31, 2011 1:21 pm
Crystal boards the train, with a casual wave of farewell over her shoulder to her uncle. She looks around until she finds the enlarged compartment. "I should have known you'd be doing this again James. Next year why don't we all just skip the train and take everyone in one car?" She takes a window next to a chess set. Something moves under her shirt, which she pretends not to notice. "I do like the spirals and wizard chess though, nice touch."  

Insatiable Design

techpriest35
Crew

Dangerous Mage

13,790 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Healer 50
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Wed Aug 31, 2011 1:36 pm

*turns to see whom the new comer is as crystal says she knew this would happen*
"hey crystal well i wouldnt want to frighten the muggles i mean a car would be hard for most of us to drive and if i enlarged the car it would definatley be noticed that too many are fitting in a tiny vehicle plus i dont know where all of you go for the summer i got my forests where machines havnet ever been and never will be plus we cant play pranks or wizards chess in a car we would distract the driver(which wouldnt be me) and i dont feel like a car crash even with magic to heal us"
"i was trying to make it a bit more comfortable than the basic boring compartment glad some one else likes it"
*sits next to crystal* "want a game of wizards chess?"

PostPosted: Wed Aug 31, 2011 1:46 pm
Aya walks onto the train looking for someone to sit with when she sees someone. "Hey Chanell! Is it alright if I sit in here with you?" She asked standing in the door frame.  

KitsuSoraAya

Yukina101

Surefire Codger

13,950 Points
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100
PostPosted: Wed Aug 31, 2011 1:49 pm
Chanell sees Aya standing in the doorway and smiles. "Sure! The more the merrier."  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 31, 2011 2:02 pm

"so crystall green or red or would you like to play on the ravneclaw/hufflepuff board?"

techpriest35
Crew

Dangerous Mage

13,790 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Healer 50
  • Survivor 150

Riku Masen

Chatty Seeker

PostPosted: Wed Aug 31, 2011 2:20 pm
Riku skips down the platform and jumps on the train. "Lovely day isn't it?"  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 31, 2011 2:24 pm
_____Suddenly a woman, no a child the size of an adult woman, appears, running, through the barrier. Taking up more room than any other student who has passed through the barrier so far, Hope is looking rather harried, indeed, with dark, thick, hair flying all over the place and her arms full, preventing her from pushing these rebellious whispy's back into place. From one full arm, the beloved silvery-blue goat, Dillius, bleats indignantly, apparently annoyed at the indignity of Hope's running while carrying him. In the other arm, she carries a fairly large suitcase, considering Hope is a fairly large girl for the tender age of twelve. On her suitcase, in the top left and bottom right corners, are two delicately painted coat of arms. Most students recognize the bottom one as the oh-so familiar "" superimposed onto a lion, badger, raven, and snake. Almost no one, immediately, recognizes the other coat of arms. However, they can clearly make out two crossed wands superimposed onto some sort of pale blue background.
_____To add to this slighly unusual picture. Hope is muttering darkly to herself, clearly irritated with something or someone. Her French accent, which is nearly non-existent, normally, is quite noticeable in her furry.
_____"I told Mama' that zat I did not 'ave time for ano'zer cup of tea. But doze che listzen to me, of courze not...."
_____Apparently Hope is returning to Hogwarts from visiting her mother, in France. Furthermore, while she says nothing but wonderful things about the Headmistress of Beauxbatons, Hope is clearly has much more in common with other girls her age than most would think.
_____She climbs roughly onto the train, sets the disgruntled goat onto the ground beside her, and makes her way down the hall, continuing her furious diatribe under her breath as she looks for an empty compartment.
_____"And den zat ridiculous vand-vork exam. I 'ave told her, 'ow many times, zat I am going to school now, and so I am much too old for such childish tests. Bah!"
_____As she said this last word, Hope threw her suitcase into an empty seat, having found an empty compartment. Dillius looked reproachfully at his owner for this behavior and, upon seeing him, her mood softens. After moving the suitcase to a luggage rack, Hope sits in a seat and invites the goat to sit on her lap. Petting him and occasionally scratching him behind the ears, Hope then addresses her unusually intelligent pet. With her irritation melting away, so does the French in her accent.
_____"Sorry, Dilly. I just hate it when she makes me late. You know how the train usually is. It's a miracle we found an empty compartment when the train is about to leave any minute now."
_____With a sigh, Hope leans her head on the window, petting Dillius, and listening to the excited chatter of the other Hogwarts students through the open compartment door.

Hope Maxime Hagrid

Friendly Enabler

6,200 Points
  • Pie Hoarder by Proxy 150
  • Survivor 150
  • Tycoon 200

Insatiable Design

PostPosted: Wed Aug 31, 2011 2:57 pm
"All right, all right. Red, just for a change of pace. It's kind of Christmas-y isn't it, green and red?" Her shirt moves again and mews. Crystal tries hard to keep a straight face.  
The White Tomb [Archives]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 193 194 195 196 197 198 ... 223 224 225 226 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games