Welcome to Gaia! ::

+ The Official 'Got Goth?' Guild +

Back to Guilds

Tags: goth, subculture, alternative 

Reply ~ Main Forum ~
--- C H A T B O X --- Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1947 1948 1949 1950 1951 1952 ... 2614 2615 2616 2617 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

lurichan
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Jul 24, 2006 11:00 pm
I'm guessing your playing word bump then?  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 24, 2006 11:02 pm
lurichan

^^

yessum

I should probaly take a little break.

So ... how is life?  

ieatyourtclol

lurichan
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Jul 24, 2006 11:08 pm
celebie.exe
lurichan

^^

yessum

So ... how is life?

Life is about normal really. Nothing major in either direction. Work is work, and there isn't too much to say about it really. I got a new outfit for work yesterday and wore it today. I think I will single handedly make gaucho pants go out of style in my city. *loL* Any time I decide to wear something it quickly goes out of style. I just like how comfortable they are though.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 24, 2006 11:16 pm
lurichan
celebie.exe
lurichan

^^

yessum

So ... how is life?

Life is about normal really. Nothing major in either direction. Work is work, and there isn't too much to say about it really. I got a new outfit for work yesterday and wore it today. I think I will single handedly make gaucho pants go out of style in my city. *loL* Any time I decide to wear something it quickly goes out of style. I just like how comfortable they are though.

Awe

You are style personified.

But yeah, amusing story  

ieatyourtclol

lurichan
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Jul 24, 2006 11:19 pm
No, I am very much not the picture of style. My idea of cloths shopping is mostly rummanging clearance racks now. ^^*  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 24, 2006 11:22 pm
I laugh because I got a lot of compliments from my co-workers the first week I wore my gaucho pants... and now... They don't wear their pairs anymore because I wear mine constantly. I make things go out of style. *lol*  

lurichan
Vice Captain

ieatyourtclol

PostPosted: Mon Jul 24, 2006 11:23 pm
lurichan
No, I am very much not the picture of style. My idea of cloths shopping is mostly rummanging clearance racks now. ^^*

Same

I just attach crap and people are like - coooool

Maybe all you need are some chains and a few belts.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 24, 2006 11:25 pm
*wanders in* Heyo. Whats up?  

KillrZero

lurichan
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Jul 24, 2006 11:25 pm
celebie.exe
lurichan

Same

*tries to picture myself with chains and belts and starts laughing* I don't think that look would work well for me. I usually don't go towards the punk end of the spectrum. The closest I'll get is my spike collar, and that's just when the mood suits me.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 24, 2006 11:26 pm
KillrZero
*wanders in* Heyo. Whats up?

Well, currently I am feeding my addiction to aquire tickets in blackjack. Though I really should go to bed soon. ^^*  

lurichan
Vice Captain

KillrZero

PostPosted: Mon Jul 24, 2006 11:27 pm
Im kinda tired myself ... Listening to music, and glueing my hands.

Im in a weird mood rite now. Agian. >.<  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 24, 2006 11:30 pm
lurichan
celebie.exe
lurichan

Same

*tries to picture myself with chains and belts and starts laughing* I don't think that look would work well for me. I usually don't go towards the punk end of the spectrum. The closest I'll get is my spike collar, and that's just when the mood suits me.

Reviews picture - perhaps

The only style I know is punk/goth. As a result, not helpful in regards to fashion  

ieatyourtclol

KillrZero

PostPosted: Mon Jul 24, 2006 11:34 pm
>.< I dont think my plan works ... Coating your fingers in elmers glue doesnt remove fingerprints. As far as i can tell ...  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 24, 2006 11:38 pm
KillrZero
>.< I dont think my plan works ... Coating your fingers in elmers glue doesnt remove fingerprints. As far as i can tell ...

Nope. Actually if you peel off the glue just ring you can see your own finger print in it though. You would have to use a really strong and painful acid to sucessfully remove anything that would leave a print. It would hurt greatly, and you would have to tend to the wounds for a while afterwards.

Celebie: I tend to lean more towards the romantic goth thing as a general rule, or the "just don't care" when i'm in a t-shirt and jeans. Though I also do fairy goth too. ^_^ I kindof bounce around depending on how i feel.  

lurichan
Vice Captain

ieatyourtclol

PostPosted: Mon Jul 24, 2006 11:39 pm
KillrZero

No

It doesn't

My advice - burn the ends of your fingers  
~ Main Forum ~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1947 1948 1949 1950 1951 1952 ... 2614 2615 2616 2617 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games