Welcome to Gaia! ::

+ The Official 'Got Goth?' Guild +

Back to Guilds

Tags: goth, subculture, alternative 

Reply ~ Main Forum ~
--- C H A T B O X --- Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1941 1942 1943 1944 1945 1946 ... 2614 2615 2616 2617 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

lurichan
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Jul 23, 2006 9:22 pm
MortSanglant
rofl rofl rofl

That was quite hilarious.

The truth is always some of the funniest stuff.

The truth is a double edged sword, it can cut you both ways.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 23, 2006 9:23 pm
WoOt

50k pure

><

ieatyourtclol

zz1000zz
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Jul 23, 2006 9:23 pm
MortSanglant
rofl rofl rofl

That was quite hilarious.

The truth is always some of the funniest stuff.

Too often i start to laugh at the truth, then stop when i realize it is like laughing at a car crash on the side of the road.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 23, 2006 9:26 pm
I believe it would depend on what truth you were poking fun at.

MortSanglant

lurichan
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Jul 23, 2006 9:30 pm
Hmm, if I suddenly disappear for a great while, I've ended up vomiting. -_-* I don't feel so good.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 23, 2006 9:32 pm
lurichan
Hmm, if I suddenly disappear for a great while, I've ended up vomiting. -_-* I don't feel so good.

Something is definitely odd today. I mean, usually i am the one who says crazy stuff like that.  

zz1000zz
Crew

lurichan
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Jul 23, 2006 9:37 pm
zz1000zz
lurichan

Something is definitely odd today. I mean, usually i am the one who says crazy stuff like that.

I suppose in a way I'm starting to feel my minor victory was nothing more than a shallow one. I was not brave enough to enter anything I normally wear, so it wasn't really myself I was asking to be voted on, but yet I still took it personally when people left nasty comments. In the end I got caught up in it all, and now.. well a lot of people have the general attitude that I should not have even placed in the top ten. Couple that with my stomach being queesy from eating too many doritos as a snack and I feel unwell.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 23, 2006 9:42 pm
lurichan
zz1000zz
lurichan

I suppose in a way I'm starting to feel my minor victory was nothing more than a shallow one. I was not brave enough to enter anything I normally wear, so it wasn't really myself I was asking to be voted on, but yet I still took it personally when people left nasty comments. In the end I got caught up in it all, and now.. well a lot of people have the general attitude that I should not have even placed in the top ten. Couple that with my stomach being queesy from eating too many doritos as a snack and I feel unwell.

Ah, questions of a somewhat serious nature. I would suggest you ignore the naysayers and relax, but everybody has to deal with their problems in their own way.

But try thinking about this. If these people would have said the same things to your face in real life, would you react the same way?  

zz1000zz
Crew

lurichan
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Jul 23, 2006 9:45 pm
zz1000zz

Ah, questions of a somewhat serious nature. I would suggest you ignore the naysayers and relax, but everybody has to deal with their problems in their own way.

But try thinking about this. If these people would have said the same things to your face in real life, would you react the same way?

Ugh, if it was reality I would be 10x worse off right now... *Sigh* I just need to put everything behind me and look forward to my next project on gaia, the next step in life really.
I have a bad habbit of being caught up in the moment of things. -_-* Give me a few hours and I'll more than likely find something else that cheers me up.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 23, 2006 9:47 pm
lurichan
zz1000zz

Ugh, if it was reality I would be 10x worse off right now... *Sigh* I just need to put everything behind me and look forward to my next project on gaia, the next step in life really.
I have a bad habbit of being caught up in the moment of things. -_-* Give me a few hours and I'll more than likely find something else that cheers me up.

That sounds like a plan i can live with. I am no good at cheering people, and i definitely am no good at giving advice.  

zz1000zz
Crew

lurichan
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Jul 23, 2006 9:49 pm
Actually, watching the antics that usually ensue in the guild are great ways of cheering up for me.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 23, 2006 9:54 pm
It seems a little too calm for wild and crazy antics at the moment. A shame, because i could go for wild and crazy about now.  

zz1000zz
Crew

lurichan
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Jul 23, 2006 9:57 pm
zz1000zz
It seems a little too calm for wild and crazy antics at the moment. A shame, because i could go for wild and crazy about now.

*ponders what to do in order to stir things up a bit* .... Tag! Your it!!! *runs away quickly*  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 23, 2006 9:59 pm
*begins jogging towards the fleeing lurichan*

You can run, but you can't, um... Cook!  

zz1000zz
Crew

zz1000zz
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Jul 23, 2006 10:05 pm
*tackles lurichan*

You're IT!!

*runs away and climbs up a tree*  
~ Main Forum ~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1941 1942 1943 1944 1945 1946 ... 2614 2615 2616 2617 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games