Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Legion of Helpers
New to the Guild? Introduce Your Self Here!! Post Here 1st! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 192 193 194 195 196 197 ... 255 256 257 258 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Demonic Repentance

PostPosted: Tue Aug 05, 2008 11:59 am
How far are you...

The first is too many. You should know how to type.

...from the neverending chaos?

PostPosted: Tue Aug 05, 2008 2:57 pm
point is, other places on gaia allow that form of comunicating. warn first then make an a** out of your self.  

Blind Hodd
Crew

Aekea Champion

LanceCalvis
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Aug 05, 2008 3:15 pm
fubar0
point is, other places on gaia allow that form of comunicating. warn first then make an a** out of your self.

Actually the rules state that if someone is breaking a rule. You still don't have the right to start insulting that person. People get warnings for this on a regular basis. The fishing/card rooms are pretty lax and poorly moderated. So while this sort of thing is allowed it really shouldn't be. Guilds are set up mostly to allow the crew to deal with infractions of the rules. While maintaining communications with the higher ups for larger infractions.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 05, 2008 3:18 pm
i was reffering to zilla's chat speak  

Blind Hodd
Crew

Aekea Champion

LanceCalvis
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Aug 05, 2008 3:43 pm
And I'm referring to the rules of Gaia. Which covers every forum on there.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 05, 2008 3:58 pm
what exactly are you refering to? be spacific. i thought you were chewing the other guy out for picking on zilla.  

Blind Hodd
Crew

Aekea Champion

tilbear
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Aug 05, 2008 4:18 pm
Great! Can we at least explain to new people that we prefer they refrain from chat speak, rather than totally slamming them? Why does every guild have a grammar judge, that can't let even one mistake go without a comment?

If I was taken down for every misstep I have taken in this guild than I would no longer be here. Play nice people...helpers, not hinderer's.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 05, 2008 4:19 pm
Who Me??  

Hot_ xx_Rocker_Chick_xx

tilbear
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Aug 05, 2008 4:20 pm
Hot_ xx_Rocker_Chick_xx
Who Me??

Oh no Amber, you are fine.
I was talking about the tiff the boys are in.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 05, 2008 4:30 pm
Oh Kay..lol, thanks..I dont wanna step on any toes...  

Hot_ xx_Rocker_Chick_xx

LanceCalvis
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Aug 05, 2008 4:35 pm
fubar0
what exactly are you refering to? be spacific. i thought you were chewing the other guy out for picking on zilla.

That was a clarification for you. Because it sounded like you hadn't actually read the rules of Gaia.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 05, 2008 4:47 pm
Demonic Repentance
How far are you...

...it appears that the ones known as 'illiterate idiots' are grouping in LoH.

...I shall go get the grammar books...

now, now, no need for an extra dronze. we'll just teach him about these things, so life can be easier for the all of us.  

Ronzalpha201

LanceCalvis
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Aug 05, 2008 4:51 pm
Ronzalpha201
Demonic Repentance
How far are you...

now, now, no need for an extra dronze. we'll just teach him about these things, so life can be easier for the all of us.

Dronze actually has a level of order to what he does. I wouldn't lump Demonic and Dronze in the same category.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 05, 2008 5:57 pm
LanceCalvis
Ronzalpha201
Demonic Repentance
How far are you...

Dronze actually has a level of order to what he does. I wouldn't lump Demonic and Dronze in the same category.

true. true. he does seem to the tendency to break down sentences....  

Ronzalpha201

dronze
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Aug 05, 2008 11:37 pm
Actually, I believe that if you don't have the time to use punctuation or full words, you don't have time to be on gia, and should really just GTFO and take your fail with you.  
Legion of Helpers

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 192 193 194 195 196 197 ... 255 256 257 258 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games