Welcome to Gaia! ::

+ The Official 'Got Goth?' Guild +

Back to Guilds

Tags: goth, subculture, alternative 

Reply Elite Clubhouse, RP Threads, and Storage
--- Raven Of The Night --- a club for got goth? members Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 192 193 194 195 196 197 ... 229 230 231 232 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Dearest Darling`

PostPosted: Sun Jul 31, 2005 1:43 pm

Demon_Slash
anyone there
Hullo smile
PostPosted: Sun Jul 31, 2005 1:51 pm

Demon_Slash
can someone help me with a job
I'll try. What do you need?

Dearest Darling`

Antiklion Ingle

PostPosted: Sun Jul 31, 2005 8:40 pm

*reappears behind the bar*

Sorry for being gone for so long but I am here once again and ready to assist. So who needs a drink?
PostPosted: Sun Jul 31, 2005 8:45 pm

Heyas, how is it i going, I Just got in not that long ago. It appears the forums are down..^^* Hmm... Anyways, could I just get a can of root beer from the fridge?

lurichan
Vice Captain

Antiklion Ingle

PostPosted: Sun Jul 31, 2005 8:51 pm

No problem since it its you, now if it were someone new then I would have issues.

So how have you been its bee nat least a month since I've bee nable to visit and help out here anything major happen?
PostPosted: Sun Jul 31, 2005 8:55 pm

Antiklion Ingle
No problem since it its you, now if it were someone new then I would have issues.

So how have you been its bee nat least a month since I've bee nable to visit and help out here anything major happen?

*grabs a can, cracks it open and sips* Well, as you can see there are quite a few new members floating around here now. ^_^ I've been working hard to recruit more people, though with mixed results it seems. ^^*

lurichan
Vice Captain

Antiklion Ingle

PostPosted: Sun Jul 31, 2005 8:58 pm

I've noticed one thing that people still think they should make their own threads instead of posting in the stickies and already created threads. *sigh* Guess I'll need to get the Read the preexisting posts/Grammer stick out again.
PostPosted: Sun Jul 31, 2005 9:00 pm

Antiklion Ingle
I've noticed one thing that people still think they should make their own threads instead of posting in the stickies and already created threads. *sigh* Guess I'll need to get the Read the preexisting posts/Grammer stick out again.

-_-* yes, that is the one flaw with new people, they don't always read the rules before posting what they please...of course then again most of them don't realize I have a squeeky mod staff of angels either that i can wave around when need be. ^_^*

lurichan
Vice Captain

Antiklion Ingle

PostPosted: Sun Jul 31, 2005 9:04 pm

*wishes he had a mod stick before gesturing and bringing a drink to himself*

Im not trying to get down on Mistress Dizzy or anything far from it but I donated around 3-4k to get the guild going. *shrug* Guess Ill just have to keep reminding people about Grammar and such without any OOMPH behind it.
PostPosted: Sun Jul 31, 2005 9:04 pm

*continues to sip* I think the biggest problem is that once things slip off the front page, people seem to forget that they ever existed.

lurichan
Vice Captain

lurichan
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Jul 31, 2005 9:06 pm

Antiklion Ingle
*wishes he had a mod stick before gesturing and bringing a drink to himself*

Im not trying to get down on Mistress Dizzy or anything far from it but I donated around 3-4k to get the guild going. *shrug* Guess Ill just have to keep reminding people about Grammar and such without any OOMPH behind it.

I find my biggest challenge is to find the balance between enforcing the rules, and not going overboard and scaring people away.
PostPosted: Sun Jul 31, 2005 9:10 pm

*cracks my knuckles* Time to transfer a few things to the right places.

lurichan
Vice Captain

Antiklion Ingle

PostPosted: Sun Jul 31, 2005 9:11 pm

True, I would probably end up getting in troble for ranting at some over Grammer while foaming at the mouth anyways.
PostPosted: Sun Jul 31, 2005 9:14 pm

lurichan

*Cheers you on while holding a Luna shaped plushie trying to decide where to place it*

Antiklion Ingle

lurichan
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Jul 31, 2005 9:19 pm

Antiklion Ingle
lurichan

*Cheers you on while holding a Luna shaped plushie trying to decide where to place it*

Well, I sent Dizzy a PM for when she gets back on vacation outlining what I"m doing. Just transfering material to the right places before deleting redundant threads.
Elite Clubhouse, RP Threads, and Storage

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 192 193 194 195 196 197 ... 229 230 231 232 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games