Welcome to Gaia! ::

Pagan Fluffy Rehabilitation Center

Back to Guilds

Educational, Respectful and Responsible Paganism. Don't worry, we'll teach you how. 

Tags: Pagan, Wicca, Paganism, Witchcraft, Witch 

Reply Pagan Fluffy Rehabilitation Center
In a bad mood? come here and rant till you feel better Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 192 193 194 195 196 197 ... 292 293 294 295 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

will you sticky this? (for Nuri only)
  Yes
  NO
  who are you?
View Results

aoijea23487

PostPosted: Wed Dec 23, 2009 10:09 pm
TeaDidikai
Illiezeulette
Calixti
I do not feel welcome here.

I do not feel safe here.

My mother is expecting the impossible of me, and being angry when I fail to measure up.

I want to go home.

crying

I want to go back to school and away from my mother as well, though my mom and I have different issues.
When you return, we should get together again after you have decompressed.

heart  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 23, 2009 10:39 pm
Collowrath

What else would you call Ghaza and the West Bank? "Forcibly closed communities from which you are not allowed to leave, where you must work where no work is to be found, with no electricity or running water at the whims of the regime, subject to random bombing and shelling campaigns targeting civilians and UN observers, also subject to random bulldozing to make way for better settlers?"

Politically appeasing fronts. I'm talking blatant shipping of Palestinians into camps with the words "Death Camp" at the entrance. They'd likely think they could get away with it ********, let's be honest, they likely really could.

Quote:
Yes, very depressing and enraging. sad

Yup.  

Cyrus the Elder

6,650 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Elocutionist 200

Shearaha

Aged Hunter

PostPosted: Thu Dec 24, 2009 5:28 am
CuAnnan
Shearaha
Before her declaw my Shearaha was a holy terror at the vets. We were asked not to return to 3 different offices, 4 if I include the clininc that did her declaw. She still bites, but our current vet is willing to work around that, provide I'm the one holding her head.

Even as difficult as they are I still really enjoy working with cats. I've thought about volunteering at one of the non-profit spay/neuter programs so I can work with cats more often, but I just don't have the time right now.

Houdini is the nicest cat I have ever been the human of.
He never bites or scratches, even the vet. When I take him to the vet, he just tries to climb back into his cage.

My Beau was like this. Not a mean bone in his body, Havens I miss that cat. I keep hoping that he's doing well with his new family and that they love him as much as I did.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 24, 2009 11:12 am
It's real now. It's actually real. I'm honest to gods exiled from my family. They've tossed away their child like trash. They aren't letting me back for Christmas.

I want to hate them for this. I hate that I can't hate them for this.  

Recursive Paradox

Bastemhet

PostPosted: Thu Dec 24, 2009 11:15 am
Recursive Paradox
It's real now. It's actually real. I'm honest to gods exiled from my family. They've tossed away their child like trash. They aren't letting me back for Christmas.

I'm really sorry to hear that. I don't know if this will help you, but one thing I think to help me not get too upset about my own family is that your family is what you make it- that includes non-blood relations. And I have a handful of awesome people in my life, which I am pretty thankful for.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 24, 2009 11:17 am
Cyrus the Elder
Collowrath

What else would you call Ghaza and the West Bank? "Forcibly closed communities from which you are not allowed to leave, where you must work where no work is to be found, with no electricity or running water at the whims of the regime, subject to random bombing and shelling campaigns targeting civilians and UN observers, also subject to random bulldozing to make way for better settlers?"

Politically appeasing fronts. I'm talking blatant shipping of Palestinians into camps with the words "Death Camp" at the entrance. They'd likely think they could get away with it ********, let's be honest, they likely really could.

Quote:
Yes, very depressing and enraging. sad

Yup.

Since this has come to light, I'm just not sure what to think anymore.  

Bastemhet

TeaDidikai

PostPosted: Thu Dec 24, 2009 12:42 pm
Recursive Paradox

My solution for this is that there's the family you're born into and then there's the family you choose.
It doesn't take the hurt away, but it can help strengthen a person so the abuse cycle doesn't continue.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 24, 2009 1:22 pm
Recursive Paradox

In addition to the sentiments expressed by others, try to keep in mind that hate doesn't solve anything. You lack of ability to feel that way is a strength, not a weakness, and nothing to hate yourself for.

For what it's worth, happy holidays.  

Kuroiban

Dapper Explorer

2,450 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100

Recursive Paradox

PostPosted: Thu Dec 24, 2009 2:16 pm
TeaDidikai
Recursive Paradox

My solution for this is that there's the family you're born into and then there's the family you choose.
It doesn't take the hurt away, but it can help strengthen a person so the abuse cycle doesn't continue.

I'm trying. I'm trying really hard. I think it's gonna be a long while before this holiday stops bleeding me, even with the family I'm building here.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 24, 2009 2:30 pm
Recursive Paradox

I'm trying. I'm trying really hard. I think it's gonna be a long while before this holiday stops bleeding me, even with the family I'm building here.

Don't beat yourself up over it not happening overnight.
I don't know what your home life was like growing up, but if it resembles mine in anyway- it's taken decades and further trauma before I could get to a place where I'm even what would resemble "okay".  

TeaDidikai

Recursive Paradox

PostPosted: Fri Dec 25, 2009 7:54 am
TeaDidikai
Recursive Paradox

Don't beat yourself up over it not happening overnight.
I don't know what your home life was like growing up, but if it resembles mine in anyway- it's taken decades and further trauma before I could get to a place where I'm even what would resemble "okay".

Thank you. It may not seem like it, but you're helping a lot right now. So, thank you.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 25, 2009 9:20 am
Recursive Paradox

Thank you. It may not seem like it, but you're helping a lot right now. So, thank you.
Welcome.

I also want to point out that the fact that you are examining your feelings- that's progress. It's really the first step to developing a healthy understanding of the relationship, it's dysfunction and what it will take for you to heal.

It sucks. It hurts like hell, and it is a fountain of personal doubt and all kinds of emotions that are very painful. But it is also a turning point.

Take pride in the fact that you are working towards healing, working to break a cycle that can utterly ruin people. It's a mark of character that you should cherish within yourself.

Also, never mention this to anyone. You're going to ruin my reputation for being a heartless b***h.  

TeaDidikai

Recursive Paradox

PostPosted: Fri Dec 25, 2009 1:24 pm
TeaDidikai
Recursive Paradox

Welcome.

I also want to point out that the fact that you are examining your feelings- that's progress. It's really the first step to developing a healthy understanding of the relationship, it's dysfunction and what it will take for you to heal.

It sucks. It hurts like hell, and it is a fountain of personal doubt and all kinds of emotions that are very painful. But it is also a turning point.

Take pride in the fact that you are working towards healing, working to break a cycle that can utterly ruin people. It's a mark of character that you should cherish within yourself.

Thank you. It does hurt like hell, but it's nice to know that the pain is a part of a path out of this.

Quote:
Also, never mention this to anyone. You're going to ruin my reputation for being a heartless b***h.

My lips are sealed. Don't worry, the fluffies would never believe me anyways. XD  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 25, 2009 3:05 pm
It appears that the TV always has something better to say than I do.
I don't want to be here anymore.

@Recursive Paradox: That actually made me cry. Like Tea said, blood-family and soul-family are not always the same thing, unfortunately. Lean on those who matter most. You will prevail.  

aoijea23487

TeaDidikai

PostPosted: Fri Dec 25, 2009 4:36 pm
Illiezeulette
It appears that the TV always has something better to say than I do.
I don't want to be here anymore.
A few weeks and you'll be back home.  
Pagan Fluffy Rehabilitation Center

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 192 193 194 195 196 197 ... 292 293 294 295 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games