Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
Geezerville Movie Lots Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 192 193 194 195 196 197 ... 207 208 209 210 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Almost forgot to inclue a poll.
  bleh
  I like toast.
  not a question
  Would've been better off without.
  Why?
  This isn't necessary.
  Or relevant...
  *throws rocks at ThisEmptySoul*
  You can stop with the options now...
  There's popcorn here, right?
View Results

Lia_Trovaras

Beloved Hellraiser

18,975 Points
  • Wintersday Bard 50
  • Professional Decorator 250
  • Alchemy Level 7 100
PostPosted: Mon Sep 17, 2018 4:43 pm
Oh I'm sure Ryzan wouldn't have let Icy touch him like that. They probably bonded over fashion or something. The fox demon tried to reassure Misa. I'm sure his tool would shrink at the thought of touching a woman's boobs on purpose, unlike Draa here. She readies another shot until she hears Psy come storming in and her ears fall flat and her tail curls wondering of what would happen next considering the cat fight she just interrupted. Seeing the equally hot headed MW lady snap back merely made Lia glance at them back and forth in silence to see how Psy would react Since Gio was chowing on his steak and shitting the breeze with Franco like nothing was new.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 17, 2018 5:16 pm
*takes a sip of his Roy Rogers as soon as the bartender delivers it and pays no mind to Psy's outburst since it's just Psy being Psy and he's been shot more than enough today* sweatdrop

"Well, you never know with Ry. He did hook up with Mir before so..."

WHAAAAAAAAAT!!? scream

*winces and rubs his ears since the drakkin was sitting right next to ******** hell... stressed A bit dramatic don't ya... and she's gone."

*already blinked out, popping in and out around the castle and set to find this defiler of ukes* evil  

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

Lia_Trovaras

Beloved Hellraiser

18,975 Points
  • Wintersday Bard 50
  • Alchemy Level 7 100
PostPosted: Mon Sep 17, 2018 5:37 pm
Ooooooo I'll have to ask her about her abilities and snag a sample of DNA. There are very few people in our circles that can zip out like that. emotion_kirakira Wait emotion_eyebrow ....I thought the circumstances were because of the supernatural equivalent of ruffees when it came to Ry and Miro. That didn't involve me being the source of it. ninja Or something that involved her previous marriage?  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 17, 2018 7:16 pm
Narrows her eyes at Katana, crosses her arms and doesn’t speak or move for several minutes contemplating the options.

Sergio takes the opportunity to crawl away to safety since he can now breathe.

What kind of drink? stare  

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

PostPosted: Mon Sep 17, 2018 7:31 pm
She smirked and bowed low, her arm outstretched and motioning towards the bar.

"Why, whatever her royal highness desires, of course! xd "  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 17, 2018 7:38 pm
Lia levitates a shot glass and raises her own in agreement with Kat. Her ears and tail relaxing at Psy's response. Hear hear! We're so close to finishing! You got this Mistress~! wink  

Lia_Trovaras

Beloved Hellraiser

18,975 Points
  • Wintersday Bard 50
  • Alchemy Level 7 100

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Mon Sep 17, 2018 8:36 pm
*flattens her ears against her head when people start yelling, relaxing when it's quieter again* cat_sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 17, 2018 10:07 pm
"Ruffee? Naw, just good ol' fashioned booze and emotional vulnerability to my understanding. Unless you're talking about the foursome. There was definitely SOMETHING going on there. Not that I'm complaining emotion_awesome , though uh... think I'd need a stamina potion if I were ever caught in that situation again" sweatdrop

*quickly takes a swig of his drink to cover his discomfort in admitting his shortcomings sweatdrop But three chicks is a lot to handle at once, man!* gonk

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

SP-O Wlm Dougherty

Dedicated Guildsman

PostPosted: Tue Sep 18, 2018 6:43 am
*Can't help but wince slightly when he hears that all too familiar, obnoxiously loud voice. stressed Looking towards the direction from which it came, he sees her yelling at poor Ryzan, something about starting the production over ...OMG! You have -got- to be kidding me! gonk stressed It's not long before his attention is pulled away from the commotion when a server sets his dinner plate down before him. After thanking the server, he picks up a fork and steak knife, then digs right into his juicy steak and takes a bite.* Mmmm, perfect. emotion_omnomnom  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 18, 2018 4:05 pm
Woof I hafta agree with you there, there are times even I have to stock up for my partners when we've had those particular parties at the club. One of the few things I wish humans had more abilities in. rofl  

Lia_Trovaras

Beloved Hellraiser

18,975 Points
  • Wintersday Bard 50
  • Alchemy Level 7 100

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

PostPosted: Tue Oct 02, 2018 4:43 pm
*seeing that the Psy bomb seems to have been at least temporarily diffused, he takes a moment to skim over the script she had shoved onto him and inches his way over toward Kyle*
"I am afraid script writing is outside my specialties sweatdrop I could use some help emotion_kirakira Perhaps in a more... private setting away from distractions. wink "

"Y-yeah... for my partners. That was definitely what I meant." ninja
*glances back over at the drama group to see how things are progressing, getting a slight twitch at seeing Ry moving back in on Kyle. He then turns back to Lia in a much more serious tone.*
"Mind if I ask you a personal question?"

PostPosted: Tue Oct 02, 2018 6:52 pm
Liada blinked sincerely off guard from the green smurf's question. I don't mind at all but it's odd coming from you Draa. Did you get one of Gio's bullets stuck in that noggin? She takes a shot before resuming finishing her meal, nodding to him that she was still listening.  

Lia_Trovaras

Beloved Hellraiser

18,975 Points
  • Wintersday Bard 50
  • Alchemy Level 7 100

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

PostPosted: Tue Oct 02, 2018 7:44 pm
"Unfortunately, I can't deny that possibility." stressed
*glances back at Ry brushing up against Kyle before returning his attention to the fox.*

"You're ultimately like... a shitload of other people, yeah? Like... how do you separate all that out and find what thoughts and feelings are actually yours, or is all this orgy stuff just your way of drowning it out like I do?"

PostPosted: Wed Oct 03, 2018 3:09 pm
Again Lia blinked at the question. She can't remember the last time someone asked her about her past in that part. Pushing away her now empty plate and asking for a refill on her AMF. Pouring a couple more shots for her and him she picks up her glass and turns in her stool to view the entertainment over at Ry and Kyle while she thought about how to answer Draa. emotion_eyebrow Full disclosure? I have no ******** a** clue. This body isn't even my original body made from that husk I was murdered in long ago. When Maab created me, she made a new body and like you said, ******** fused me and my kin all together like a jigsaw puzzle. confused We had a......I don't know "We are Legion" kind of hive-mind, functioning on rage and hatred when we died. My essence started to stand out in the hive-mind when I got curious about the world, and because Maab was curious, she helped me with all the other souls in me by making a seal on me.

Her ears twitched remembering and turned slightly to pull her hair out of the way and show Draa a sigil on the back of her neck. Faint and almost looking like it's smudged like a crappy tattoo but faintly glowed when her fingertips touched it before dropping her hair again. This is to at least keep them in check most of the time. rolleyes Then it got harder when Maab's powers faded and they bled into my essence again. Even when she got stronger again it never really got back to normal so I'm pretty sure my thoughts are partially theirs and vise-versa. The things I do might be a means of drowning them out but I'm .................. ninja about 90% sure it's all me just being curious and living life since it's a helluva long a** one for me. emotion_awesome She takes her shot and refills her glass.  

Lia_Trovaras

Beloved Hellraiser

18,975 Points
  • Wintersday Bard 50
  • Alchemy Level 7 100

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

PostPosted: Wed Oct 03, 2018 4:01 pm
*ears flatten in disappointment when she says she has no clue stare but perk up again as he eyes the sigil on the back of her neck.*
"Even if they are still leaking through a little, I suppose it's better than nothing. Maab didn't happen to teach you this little seal magic s**t, did she?

I mean, given our different circumstances, there's no guarantee the same solution would work, but what's the worst that could happen?"

*thinks about who it is he's talking to for a moment*

"Actually, maybe we talk about the worst that could happen first." sweatdrop

Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 192 193 194 195 196 197 ... 207 208 209 210 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games