Welcome to Gaia! ::

~Kingdom Key Academy~ A Kingdom Hearts Guild (v.3)

Back to Guilds

Tags: Kingdom Hearts, Keyblade, School, Roleplay, Square Enix 

Reply Kingdom Key Academy
Infirmary Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 192 193 194 195 196 197 ... 248 249 250 251 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kurai_18

High-functioning Trickster

PostPosted: Thu Mar 17, 2016 6:04 am
User Image
┇ Erin Saiko ┇
Male 17 Yami ni Chiru Sakura-alice nine ~Enter Erin~

He slipped his shirt back on carefully. "How exactly d'ya know m'sister?" Erin asked. Even though he had seen the guy's face before, he didn't really know him.

----------------------------------------------------------------------

(OOC: )
kalenakeeper
[quote"kimi23loveheart"]

PostPosted: Thu Mar 17, 2016 6:51 am
Flippy flusters Flaky
kurai_18
kimi23loveheart
hector the true

User Image

((Out Of Cupcakes: ^w^ ))

"Most likely from here or when X was around her, because Liya, when she was X, still was capable of making friends, Xero is one of them. Yeah, she doesn't draw off of other's hearts anymore. Lets see if Liya's still in the building, after that old student came in, it set off some alarms which made people leave the academy like a fire drill but worse."

Sasha went back to her computer and sighed
"nope, she's back on Destiny Islands..."

Her ears rose high feeling a very cold breeze drift by.
"oh no..." she immediately turned towards the door taking out a very small smoke bomb and rolling it to the door.

The smoke bomb went off, a humanoid figure was seen within the smoke for a moment before it disappeared before the smoke did

"it seems someone was just about to hunt her....damn why does her family have to be so....persistant and annoying!" she was talking about X's nobody family whom used her as a puppet.

She then turned back to Xero
"im not sure where you'd get beer from here, ever since Kalena took away all alcoholic beverages...." she scratched her chin.

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100

Flippy flusters Flaky

PostPosted: Thu Mar 17, 2016 8:00 pm
[ooc: ]
† Odayaka Kokoro †

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
As Odayaka was about to get Xero's food, her ears perked up when she sensed a presence. However, that presence disappeared right as Sasha threw a smoke bomb at the door. She stepped back a bit, her ears go down. She seemed to be afraid to go now, because whoever she sensed that was just right outside, it scared her.

Knux_Nyan

kalenakeeper

Kurai_18

Hector the True

yutary Pie

PostPosted: Fri Mar 18, 2016 5:26 am
Xero
Keyblade Wielder

"Wait so X is not known as Liya?" Xero sighs a moment as he rubs his head telling himself he will never remember that. Then he turned to Erin he smiled and starting off his story. "Well you see, X was one of the first three people I met here. She was kind of and outcast like I am so I befriended her quickly. Soon after something happened and I had to use a spell to ward it off. The truth is I gave her a piece of my heart and it stopped her pain. I was happy I could help. Though by doing so I knew my Master would disapprove and punish me if he found out, which he did. That is how I ended up here. I resisted because I knew what I did was right, even if it was risky. Now I am connected with her even now that she has a new heart, I still feel her." Xero smiled softly as he looked to his hand, but then it faded when it was announced Kalena banned booze on campus. Xero jumped to his feet at this. "Kalena did what! I am going to have a word with her. She can't do that! Whats next no smoking? No meat! I won't stand for it." Sasha told Xero to calm down so she could tell him about X. With a huff he plopped back down. He listened as he spoke and told that she was on Destiny Island. This place seemed to strike a nerve with Xero, but he didn't notice nor did anyone else as a dark presence appeared and soon made visible with smoke. After a moment passed it vanished. "If that was them, then I have to go now. You just told them of her location."

Mood: Worried
Party:
Rukia Hato

Key Blades: Hearts Judgement & Souls Redemtion

knux_nyan

kalenakeeper

Flippy flusters Flaky

TheRealKiru

yutary Pie

Kurai_18

kimi23loveheart

Translate: (())
OOC sad ())  

Hector the True

Beloved Master

17,050 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Brandisher 100

Kurai_18

PostPosted: Fri Mar 18, 2016 5:33 am
User Image
┇ Erin Saiko ┇

"I think he got the wrong idea when I said my sister..." Erin shook his head. After sitting down he listened to the conversation, watched the shadow disappear, then laughed aloud. "That's a riot! You think they'll get Liya where she's at? Yeah, I've seen the protections on that place an' it ain't no small feat. Y've gotta have a certain family's blood in your veins or be followed and invited in by one."

kalenakeeper
kimi23loveheart
Hector the True

PostPosted: Fri Mar 18, 2016 6:57 am
Flippy flusters Flaky
kurai_18
kimi23loveheart
hector the true

User Image User Image

((Out Of Cupcakes: I am permitting attacks towards Kelina lol. She's sort of a bad guy but more of a antihero who likes to be mean and cruel. ))

"Yeah well, little X is still a puppet even though she has a heart now, even though the heart isn't exactly hers. The blond loner kid's right, Sasha, I should just rip off your lips and stitch your mouth shut. And really, Kalena only put those rules up to stop me from destroying the academy again"

Out from the shadows a woman appeared with glaring yellow eyes, she held a rather cruel looking keyblade.

"I ran Xavior off, he can't get to X but her father already has in the past which made Carter willingly give up his heart and keyblade to her and he's the one who called her Liya. I was in the area of when it happened. Man little X came make a world sink to the bottom of the sea eh? Nah the old man will probably try for her again but it would be harder without the puppets chains being there. Your father" she pointed at Erin
"should be smart enough to isolate X's bloodline to put up a guard so only she can get in and not any unwanted nasties."

"Go away Kelina, I don't want your chaos right now."

"Wut? Im just talking truth here. Oh, loner boy. Ya want beer? Ya got it." Kelina grinned pulling out from her coat two bottles of beer straight from Port Royal (pirates of the caribbean) and shoved them right in Xero's arms.

"you really shouldn't..."

"Oh, and who's gonna stop me? You? Misty? I can see Misty's already in bad condition. Might have to go back to the underworld in Olympus if she falls down deep enough."

Kelina then looked at Allister and beared her teeth growling, then she smirked.
"heh....seems more of Dk's old friends are still alive. Hmmph, if she does return, this is going straight into her heart!" she brandished her keyblade with a wicked grin.
"and not just some black crystals."

"get out." Sasha growled

"Make me, kitty cat" Kelina grinned grabbing one side of Sasha's whiskers yanking them off.  

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100

Kurai_18

PostPosted: Fri Mar 18, 2016 10:15 am
User Image
┇ Erin Saiko ┇

Erin stood back up. Byakko's eyes widened. Oooh, tempers are flaring!
The air temperature directly around Erin started to drop, causing ice to form under his feet. Byakko hopped off the bed, transferring himself to human form in mid air. She landed in front of Erin with a hand to his chest. 'As much fun as it would be to watch someone get killed, this is not your fight, Erin." Byakko turned her head to Kelina, brandishing a pure blue fire in one raised hand. "How that barrier is set up is none of your business. It will even hold a Djinn at bay, if need be. You are no hard task for it.

kalenakeeper
kimi23loveheart
Hector the True

PostPosted: Fri Mar 18, 2016 5:06 pm
† Odayaka Kokoro †

Before things got any worse, Odayaka quickly got between Kelina and Sasha, pushing her back and away from Sasha. She was scared of Kelina in all honesty, but she didn't want either of them getting into a scuffle, especially Sasha. If she were to get hurt, then the Infirmary would have to temporarily deal without a nurse. "N-No...fighting in the Infirmary..." she said, shivering a little in fear as she stood in front of Sasha. Her ears were as low as they could be, as she tried to keep a straight face.

Knux_Nyan

kalenakeeper

Kurai_18

Hector the True

yutary Pie

Flippy flusters Flaky

Fiendish Az
Vice Captain

Anxious Browser

9,625 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sat Mar 19, 2016 9:18 am
User Image
                                          Administrator of the Sea ‹⊰ Salvia Nerva ⊱›
                                          ▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂
                                          ++++++++++++++++++What's Going On?

With:Everyone
                                          Condition: Stable.
                                          Energy Output Level: 0%
                                          ++++++++++++++++++++Who Am I?
                                          Threat Level:None
                                          Allegiance:None
                                          +++++++++++++++++++Miscellaneous
                                          Out..Of..Care:
                                          Notice:
                                          Active Theme:Tempo of Light
                                          List of Theme's:

Quotes:

Kalenakeeper

Flippy flusters Flaky

Kunai_18

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

███████████████████████████████████████████████

As they began to get ready to deal with Kelina a pillar of darkness shot up from behind Kelina from her shadow as a figure immediately grabbed her into a head lock with one arm tight enough to make her start choking but not enough suffocate her with the lack of air, the headlock was strong and didn't seem like it would break no matter how Kelina would try, that felt apparent. Soon the darkness that was covering the figure dissipated and revealed a woman the group had yet seen before, a busty teen with beautiful purple colored eyes gazed upon them smiling as if she not a care in the world. Wanting them to perceive her as a friend she waved towards them as continued her hold which started to form a black ring like bruise around Kelina's neck, the dark colored ring had a purpose the Kelina wasn't going to be fond of soon.”Hiya!”She said as she quickly placed her hand flat out in front of them and continued.”Now i know what your thinking. Am i an enemy? Nope, i'm uh..kinda on your guys side but not really..”She said as she gave a look of confusion at what she said thinking she could have phrased it better but shrugged.”I'm here to take her off your guys hands for awhile so.. Hopefully you don't mind if i "convince" her to stop acting like a child would you?”She asked as she decided to tighten her grip a little more as she leaned close to Kelina's ear and whispered something in her ear to make her cooperate with a bit better.If you continue struggling like this I'll make sure to slowly twist your head off.She whispered making the point that she could kill her any time she wanted to, especially with that dark ring around her neck that she made for her. After doing this she rested her head on Kelina's shoulder as she patently waited for their answer, though she figured they wouldn't trust her quite yet.User Image

PostPosted: Sat Mar 19, 2016 11:11 am
Flippy flusters Flaky
kurai_18
kimi23loveheart
hector the true
fiendish az

User Image User Image

((Out Of Cupcakes: ))

Kelina seemed quite calm in the darkness, even with the lack of air, however the collar was actually quite new. She unsummoned her keyblade and pulled out a deck of cards, seemingly to be exactly like Luxord's, she gave a dark grin.
"oh, then we sound alike, neither a good or bad guy." she gave a malice grin.

Sasha saw Odayaka had shielded her from Kelina's cruelty, then this woman appeared confining Kelina. She seemed quite surprised and she hugged Odayaka.
"Please, take her. Be careful though, she's the same person who destroyed the academy when Kalena was a student and headmaster. She's also a dark wielder." she said unsure if Salvia would know about Kelina.

"Oda, thank you."

"who said im struggling, I like the dark." Kelina grinned as she moved the cards in her hand slowly.
"I also like figuring out how things work like barriers and break in, no barrier is absolutely perfect."

She looked over at Erin grinning darkly to him, her yellow eyes seemed to know whats happening, then she seemed relaxed.
"I wonder if little X can swim in ice water? So many want that little puppet. I had my fun, especially when I got her to poison DK. She'll have nothing but nightmares now, I wonder how she'll fare without a dragon form."

"what did you do, Kelina! Don't you know she and Kalena are connected." Sasha seemed panicked

"yes. That's a shame. I liked her." Kelina seemed very relaxed.

Sasha turned to Salvia
"take her!"

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100

Fiendish Az
Vice Captain

Anxious Browser

9,625 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sat Mar 19, 2016 11:45 am
User Image
                                          Administrator of the Sea ‹⊰ Salvia Nerva ⊱›
                                          ▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

++++++++++++++++++What's Going On?

With:Everyone
                                          Condition: Stable.
                                          Energy Output Level: 0%
                                          ++++++++++++++++++++Who Am I?
                                          Threat Level:None
                                          Allegiance:None
                                          +++++++++++++++++++Miscellaneous
                                          Out..Of..Care:
                                          Notice:
                                          Active Theme:Tempo of Light
                                          List of Theme's:

Quotes:

Kalenakeeper

Flippy flusters Flaky

Kunai_18

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Salvia didn't mind Kelina's calmness it just made things easier for her, Sasha seemed agitated by what Kelina said but unlike her she remained calm dispute the fact that she would have been effected the most, this is simply going to make it all the more painful for her because today is the day Salvia gets to play.”Alrighty, we'll take our leave.”She said smiling as both her and Kelina would sink into her shadow before vanishing.User Image

{Salvia:Exits}

PostPosted: Sat Mar 19, 2016 6:04 pm
† Odayaka Kokoro †

When Sasha hugged her, Odayaka was able to calm down, even if it was at least a little. Though, she still felt uneasy for some reason, especially about what Kelina said, about X. She couldn't help but feel that something...bad was about to happen. Her ears then perked up which made her flinch, she had sensed that something wrong happening to Shinochi. But, it was for a brief moment, "Sh-Shino..." she said, her ears going down. She looked up at Sasha, her expression was worried and saddened, "Shino's...I think Shino's in trouble..."

Knux_Nyan

kalenakeeper

Kurai_18

Hector the True

yutary Pie

Flippy flusters Flaky

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sat Mar 19, 2016 7:50 pm
kalenakeeper
Flippy flusters Flaky
kurai_18
kimi23loveheart
hector the true

User Image ]

((Out Of Cupcakes: ))

Sasha gave a very heavy sigh. She seemed mentally drained. She looked at Odayaka and nodded. She looked at Erin.

"I can't leave the infirmary in case if Misty gets worse or some other crisis ensues. Erin, please take Oda back to your home."

She waved her hand and a portal appeared
"both of you, go."

PostPosted: Sat Mar 19, 2016 8:31 pm
Xero
Keyblade Wielder

Xero had since another among them since he had awoken but, he did not expect it to be her of all people. Xero may walk the line of both the light and the shade, but Kelina was just hateful and dark. She walked into the light and threatened to harm Sasha. If she wanted to it would be very bad for Sasha unless he intervened for as far as he could tell Sasha was built to heal people not cause them pain. She then insulted him by calling him 'blond loner boy' which Xero took way to personal. Before he could say something, she tossed him two beers from Port Royal using the same insult. Xero was about to toss the beers to Sasha while he moved in with all his speed and might to kill Kelina. "My name is Xero, you sow. Why can you not remember that. Also, my hair is white damn it!" Before he could move to strike, a shade like whip jumped from her shadow and wrapped around her neck. Everyone stopped and watched as a new face joined the party. She seemed to have no ill intent to anyone besides Kelina so with a huff he sat back on the bed and popped the top off the beer using the table to do so. He drank his beer and tried to calm down, but every time he was around that woman he felt an serge to kill her because of her impenitence Soon the two girls left at Sasha will. It was her that Oda spoke how she was worried about someone. "It seems, it cannot be helped. I will go with you both. I need to get some exercise any way. So what will it be Oda, Erin?"

Mood: Aggravated
Party:

Key Blades: Hearts Judgement & Souls Redemtion

knux_nyan

kalenakeeper

Flippy flusters Flaky

TheRealKiru

yutary Pie

Kurai_18

kimi23loveheart

Translate: (())
OOC sad ())  

Hector the True

Beloved Master

17,050 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Brandisher 100

Kurai_18

PostPosted: Sun Mar 20, 2016 7:06 am
User Image
┇ Erin Saiko ┇

He nodded to Sasha. "Will do, Miss Sasha."
Erin picked Odayaka up by the collar of her shirt and set her over his shoulder so her stomach was on his shoulder and her head was facing forward. "Come on, then." Erin said.
Byakko folded her arms and smirked. She looked at Sasha. "That boy's either going to be the death of his family or the saviour of it. Who really knows?"

kalenakeeper
kimi23loveheart
Hector the True

Kingdom Key Academy

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 192 193 194 195 196 197 ... 248 249 250 251 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games