Welcome to Gaia! ::

Harry Potter Guild of Gaia

Back to Guilds

The most active Harry Potter and Discussion guild in Gaia! 

Tags: Harry Potter, books, Discussion, Literate, Events 

Reply Harry Potter Guild of Gaia
The Great Hall Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 192 193 194 195 196 197 ... 300 301 302 303 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

cocosam

PostPosted: Tue Mar 03, 2009 6:35 pm
"Third year...darn. When I graduate, I wish to open a shop there." Sam says hopefully.

[[Yes. There were 4 cabins, and I was in Tatonka. They weren't the houses, but our version.]]

PostPosted: Tue Mar 03, 2009 6:38 pm
Miranda gasps. "You totally shoouuuuld!"

((That's still really neat-o! What stuff did you so there?))

GunBANG

cocosam

PostPosted: Tue Mar 03, 2009 6:44 pm
"The big question is, what to sell!" Sam sighs. "That's far off anyways. Seven whole years to wait! Or more like six...." Sam mumbles off.

[[Herm... We did herbology class, I forgot what we did, but I know it had to do something with trees. >< Angel, who is a huffle puff went to it too. We're cousins.]]

PostPosted: Tue Mar 03, 2009 6:51 pm
"Mhm, I think that six years will be PLENTY of time for you to think of what to sell!"

((So was that kind of like a Harry Potter based camp?))

GunBANG

cocosam

PostPosted: Tue Mar 03, 2009 6:53 pm
"Yes I will! What do you want to do when you graduate?" Sam asks while taking an apple off the table. [[Yeah, they're was more to it, but after about a year, I forgot what we did..><

PostPosted: Tue Mar 03, 2009 6:55 pm
"Hmmm...I dunno yet. I still have four more years until that happens." Mirands takes a swig of her pumpkin juice. "Maybe get a house in Hogsmeade. I think that'd be nice..."

GunBANG

cocosam

PostPosted: Tue Mar 03, 2009 6:58 pm
"Oh yes, 4 years. A house would be nice. Start a family, then send your kids to hogwarts. My, we are a head of ourselves!" Sam said with a chuckle, while taking a swig at her butter beer.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 03, 2009 7:04 pm
"Quite a bit ahead of yourselves, I'd say. I don't know what I plan to do once I graduate. Teach, I suppose." Lyra selects an orange and begins carefully peeling it.

[[That camp sounds fun!]]

Lyra Elizabeth

cocosam

PostPosted: Tue Mar 03, 2009 7:07 pm
"Hello Lyra! Yes we are. You are teaching Astronomy again yes? I might be a teacher my self! I have applied for A History of Magic and my second choice was Ancient Runes!"
[[yes it was!]]

PostPosted: Tue Mar 03, 2009 7:08 pm
"Much too ahead of ourselves!" agrees Miranda. "But at least we know what we want to do in the future." Miranda gives a friendly smile to Lyra. "Hello! Yes, we are too ahead of ourselves, but planning can be good," she says.

GunBANG

cocosam

PostPosted: Tue Mar 03, 2009 7:13 pm
Sam sits back and pats her stomach. "Oh my I'm full. What an exciting day it has been! I think I'm going to head back to the dormitories and un-pack a bit. Anyone care to join me?" Sam asks.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 03, 2009 7:16 pm
"I'll come! I want to wear my awesomely awesome Ravenclaw scarf around," Miranda says with a slight chuckle.

GunBANG

Lyra Elizabeth

PostPosted: Tue Mar 03, 2009 7:33 pm
"Yes, I'm teaching Astronomy again. It's a good idea to write at least a couple of the lessons and HW assignments for your class before it starts, that way you don't get behind. Most terms there are at least a few teachers who only post a couple lessons, which is never fun." Lyra says with a smile, just giving the new Ravenclaw a bit of friendly advice. "I'll come too." Lyra picks up the last few segments of her orange and eats them as they walk back to the common room.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 03, 2009 8:10 pm
"Oh yes, the scarves. Since it's still March, it's rather cold outside. I suspect a snow fall tomorrow."

[[It was 90 today where I live in rl><]]

cocosam

Est_monte_de_Dieu

PostPosted: Sun Mar 08, 2009 5:00 pm
Katie arrives a few minutes early for the feast, and she happily sits at the long Slytherin table. "I can't wait!!!" she says excitedly. She's very hungry.  
Harry Potter Guild of Gaia

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 192 193 194 195 196 197 ... 300 301 302 303 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games