Welcome to Gaia! ::

Neko ~♥~ okeN

Back to Guilds

Adopt a Neko to put on you profile or in your signiture or rp!! 

Tags: cats, anime, neko, roleplay 

Reply Neko RPs
Neko (romance RP) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 192 193 194 195 196 197 ... 327 328 329 330 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

deathsand555

Married Guildswoman

10,150 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Wall Street 200
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Tue Feb 23, 2010 5:23 pm
blessedheart
deathsand555
blessedheart
deathsand555
blessedheart

Kiki's flicks a little from the contact anf cuddles closer to Vincent as she sits in his lap.

Vincent moans as he licks Kiki's lips for entrance.

Kiki gasped then moans lightly as she opened her mouth and let him in.

Vincent's tongue played with Kiki's in an attempt to completely distract her from her pain (She only has two minutes left...)

(Right.)
Kiki moans again and slightly feel a burning sorta pang feeling inside her but did her best to ignore it as she wraps her arms around Vincent's neck and continued to kiss him.

Vincent's tongue warped around Kiki's.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 23, 2010 5:28 pm
deathsand555
blessedheart
deathsand555
blessedheart
deathsand555
blessedheart

Kiki's flicks a little from the contact anf cuddles closer to Vincent as she sits in his lap.

Vincent moans as he licks Kiki's lips for entrance.

Vincent's tongue played with Kiki's in an attempt to completely distract her from her pain (She only has two minutes left...)

(Right.)
Kiki moans again and slightly feel a burning sorta pang feeling inside her but did her best to ignore it as she wraps her arms around Vincent's neck and continued to kiss him.

Kiki blushed more and did the same. When the 2 minutes were up, she pulled away and panted a bit as she laid her head on Vincent's chest.  

blessedheart

Surefire Gekko

deathsand555

Married Guildswoman

10,150 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Wall Street 200
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Tue Feb 23, 2010 5:29 pm
blessedheart
deathsand555
blessedheart
deathsand555
blessedheart

(Right.)

Kiki blushed more and did the same. When the 2 minutes were up, she pulled away and panted a bit as she laid her head on Vincent's chest.

"Is the pain gone my love?" Vincent looks at Kiki smiling at her.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 23, 2010 5:39 pm
deathsand555
blessedheart
deathsand555
blessedheart
deathsand555
blessedheart

(Right.)

"Y-yeah..' Kiki said as she looked up at him and smiled. "Thank you Vincent."  

blessedheart

Surefire Gekko

DaT Nigguh ReDD

PostPosted: Tue Feb 23, 2010 6:17 pm
deathsand555
Emi_Inusuki
She trembles "full moon...i have to fight the instinct to run to fight to attack the humans"

"I will keep you here... If our demon formssss kisssss they will be drawn to each other and won't go hunting humansssssssssssssssss during the full moon."

sHe looks down listening to her demon "I will not fight my demon i refuse to hurt people even if some of them did hurt me" She looks up at him her red eyes glowing "Please dont let me hurt anyone...it would make this a very bad birthday  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 24, 2010 4:25 am
blessedheart
deathsand555
blessedheart
deathsand555
blessedheart

(Right.)

"Y-yeah..' Kiki said as she looked up at him and smiled. "Thank you Vincent."

"Your welcome Kiki." Vincent lightly strokes Kiki's cheek. (His hand should feel natural to her now.)  

deathsand555

Married Guildswoman

10,150 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Wall Street 200
  • Married 100

deathsand555

Married Guildswoman

10,150 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Wall Street 200
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Wed Feb 24, 2010 4:28 am
Emi_Inusuki
deathsand555
Emi_Inusuki
She trembles "full moon...i have to fight the instinct to run to fight to attack the humans"

"I will keep you here... If our demon formssss kisssss they will be drawn to each other and won't go hunting humansssssssssssssssss during the full moon."

sHe looks down listening to her demon "I will not fight my demon i refuse to hurt people even if some of them did hurt me" She looks up at him her red eyes glowing "Please dont let me hurt anyone...it would make this a very bad birthday

"Come closssssssssssssser and I shhhhhhhhhhhhall answer your wishhhhhhhhhhhh." Ifirtum opens his arms to let her close.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 24, 2010 6:33 am
deathsand555
Emi_Inusuki
deathsand555
Emi_Inusuki

"Come closssssssssssssser and I shhhhhhhhhhhhall answer your wishhhhhhhhhhhh." Ifirtum opens his arms to let her close.

she moves closer to him laying her head agaisnt his chest  

DaT Nigguh ReDD

xI Azumi Ix

Shirtless Elder

PostPosted: Wed Feb 24, 2010 7:08 am
deathsand555
xI Azumi Ix
deathsand555
xI Azumi Ix
deathsand555
xI Azumi Ix

Azumi laughed a little and sped up trying to catch up to Sam.

"Let's fly a bit higher." Sam starts to ascend.

"Urm.. alright..." she said following upwards. She glidedfor a bit then swooped upwards, trying to catch a draft so she didnt have to use too much energy by flapping her wings.

"Alright this is good." Sam stops ascending and just focuses on staying up.

"Urm.... So what were we gunna do up here?" She muttered looking down at the town quite bored by the looks of it.

"Well... I... I... that's my apt. building over there." Sam points at a tall blue building. "If you need a place to stay they're renting the apt. next to mine."

Azumi nodded her head and made a mental note about the area and the appartment.
"nn....." She muttered focusing on her surroundings. then she spotted a sweet shop.
"uwaaaa...." She said staring. "i want some...." she made another note to were the shop was and saw lots of other places. A cafe, resteraunt, offices and other houses.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 24, 2010 1:20 pm
xI Azumi Ix
deathsand555
xI Azumi Ix
deathsand555
xI Azumi Ix

"Urm.. alright..." she said following upwards. She glidedfor a bit then swooped upwards, trying to catch a draft so she didnt have to use too much energy by flapping her wings.

"Urm.... So what were we gunna do up here?" She muttered looking down at the town quite bored by the looks of it.

"Well... I... I... that's my apt. building over there." Sam points at a tall blue building. "If you need a place to stay they're renting the apt. next to mine."

"nn....." She muttered focusing on her surroundings. then she spotted a sweet shop.
"uwaaaa...." She said staring. "i want some...." she made another note to were the shop was and saw lots of other places. A cafe, resteraunt, offices and other houses.

"Do you want candy?"  

deathsand555

Married Guildswoman

10,150 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Wall Street 200
  • Married 100

deathsand555

Married Guildswoman

10,150 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Wall Street 200
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Wed Feb 24, 2010 1:26 pm
Emi_Inusuki
deathsand555
Emi_Inusuki
deathsand555
Emi_Inusuki

she moves closer to him laying her head agaisnt his chest

Ifritum smiles and hugs Ema. "Thissssss issssssssss more like it." He bends over and kisses her.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 24, 2010 1:30 pm
deathsand555
xI Azumi Ix
deathsand555
xI Azumi Ix
deathsand555
xI Azumi Ix

"Do you want candy?"

She nodded quickly and flapped over to Sam.
"nn!" she said clearly waiting to get some.  

xI Azumi Ix

Shirtless Elder

Mio Night12

Durem Sex Symbol

8,150 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Wed Feb 24, 2010 1:32 pm
*Mio walks around*
Mio:wow i havent been here for at least a year
Snow:ya
Mio:what the?!? where did you came from Snow
Snow:i was right here the whole time
Mio surprised k  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 24, 2010 1:33 pm
xI Azumi Ix
deathsand555
xI Azumi Ix
deathsand555
xI Azumi Ix

"Do you want candy?"

She nodded quickly and flapped over to Sam.
"nn!" she said clearly waiting to get some.

"Okay here you go." Sam pulls out some nerds and gives them to her.  

deathsand555

Married Guildswoman

10,150 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Wall Street 200
  • Married 100

xI Azumi Ix

Shirtless Elder

PostPosted: Wed Feb 24, 2010 1:41 pm
She carefullytakes it and sniffs it for any danger, she was very cautious with things. She slowly popped it in her mouth and ate it.
"yummm....." she mutered "fank you Sam~" she said grinning.  
Neko RPs

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 192 193 194 195 196 197 ... 327 328 329 330 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games