Welcome to Gaia! ::

Neko ~♥~ okeN

Back to Guilds

Adopt a Neko to put on you profile or in your signiture or rp!! 

Tags: cats, anime, neko, roleplay 

Reply Neko RPs
neko city rp Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 192 193 194 195 196 197 ... 446 447 448 449 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

good idea?
yes
91%
 91%  [ 73 ]
no
8%
 8%  [ 7 ]
Total Votes : 80

Flippy flusters Flaky

PostPosted: Thu Aug 20, 2009 11:14 pm
hinataxxcutey
ODST Caboose
hinataxxcutey
ODST Caboose
hinataxxcutey

Sakura : *ears twitch in sleep* ......................... *raises her head, her eyes drowsy* *blinks, looks at keiji*.................*smiles and lays head back down and falls asleep*
( dang ok bye )

Keiji:*starts to wake up,and sits up*.......*yawns then rubs eyes*........*sees Sakura sleeping and smile,lightly kissing her cheek and making blanket cover her more*.......i gotta eat something *stands up,puts on some clothes and walks to kitchen,making some ramen*

Sakura : *still sleeping soundly* *ears twitch a little*......*stays asleep*

Keiji:*takes ramen out of microwave and goes to living room,watching t.v. and eating ramen*

Sakura : *ears twitch* *sniff* *raises head* *sits up and rubs her eye* *to self where am i ........* *yawns* *to self : oh thats right* ...... *blushes* ........... *shakes head , gets up from bed and gets dress walks out , stretching*

Keiji:*sees Sakura* (mouthful with ramen) Morning Sakura  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 20, 2009 11:20 pm
ODST Caboose
hinataxxcutey
ODST Caboose
hinataxxcutey
ODST Caboose
hinataxxcutey

Sakura : *ears twitch in sleep* ......................... *raises her head, her eyes drowsy* *blinks, looks at keiji*.................*smiles and lays head back down and falls asleep*
( dang ok bye )

Keiji:*starts to wake up,and sits up*.......*yawns then rubs eyes*........*sees Sakura sleeping and smile,lightly kissing her cheek and making blanket cover her more*.......i gotta eat something *stands up,puts on some clothes and walks to kitchen,making some ramen*

Keiji:*takes ramen out of microwave and goes to living room,watching t.v. and eating ramen*

Sakura : *ears twitch* *sniff* *raises head* *sits up and rubs her eye* *to self where am i ........* *yawns* *to self : oh thats right* ...... *blushes* ........... *shakes head , gets up from bed and gets dress walks out , stretching*

Sakura : *sees keiji* *giggles and waves at him* good morning  

hinataxxcutey

Romantic Noob

Flippy flusters Flaky

PostPosted: Thu Aug 20, 2009 11:22 pm
hinataxxcutey
ODST Caboose
hinataxxcutey
ODST Caboose
hinataxxcutey

Keiji:......*slurps up ramen and starts to blush a little* Uh.......i r-really enjoyed.........wh-what we did last night  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 20, 2009 11:25 pm
ODST Caboose
hinataxxcutey
ODST Caboose
hinataxxcutey
ODST Caboose
hinataxxcutey

Keiji:......*slurps up ramen and starts to blush a little* Uh.......i r-really enjoyed.........wh-what we did last night

Sakura surprised h *blushes and looks down* *her ears twitching and her tail swaying side to side calmly* yeah m-me too
(hey Caboose we need Rez at Spirit land if you can come there)  

hinataxxcutey

Romantic Noob

Flippy flusters Flaky

PostPosted: Thu Aug 20, 2009 11:32 pm
hinataxxcutey
ODST Caboose
hinataxxcutey
ODST Caboose
hinataxxcutey

Sakura surprised h *blushes and looks down* *her ears twitching and her tail swaying side to side calmly* yeah m-me too

Keiji:........*continues eating ramen*
[ok,sure]  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 20, 2009 11:34 pm
ODST Caboose
hinataxxcutey
ODST Caboose
hinataxxcutey
ODST Caboose
hinataxxcutey

Sakura: oh *blushes and looks down* *her ears twitching and her tail swaying side to side calmly* yeah m-me too

[ok,sure]

Sakura : ...........umm is there any more of that ? *points at the ramen he's eating*  

hinataxxcutey

Romantic Noob

Flippy flusters Flaky

PostPosted: Thu Aug 20, 2009 11:38 pm
hinataxxcutey
ODST Caboose
hinataxxcutey
ODST Caboose
hinataxxcutey

Sakura: oh *blushes and looks down* *her ears twitching and her tail swaying side to side calmly* yeah m-me too

[ok,sure]

Sakura : ...........umm is there any more of that ? *points at the ramen he's eating*

Keiji:Oh yeah,on the counter in the kitchen,put water in it then cook in the microwave for......2:0O min.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 20, 2009 11:45 pm
ODST Caboose
hinataxxcutey
ODST Caboose
hinataxxcutey
ODST Caboose
hinataxxcutey

[ok,sure]

Keiji:Oh yeah,on the counter in the kitchen,put water in it then cook in the microwave for......2:0O min.

Sakura : ok *walks into the kitchen , and does what keiji said* *watching microwave* *to self : i cant believe we actually did that.. * *blushes a little* BEEP! *jumps up* oh it was just the microwave hahahaha......*shakes head* *sigh* *takes out Ramen from microwave* *to self : wow i havent Ramen in years....* *blows on it and then eats it a bit* ........... *to self : that tasted so good* *satisfied face*  

hinataxxcutey

Romantic Noob

Flippy flusters Flaky

PostPosted: Thu Aug 20, 2009 11:50 pm
hinataxxcutey
ODST Caboose
hinataxxcutey
ODST Caboose
hinataxxcutey

[ok,sure]

Sakura : ok *walks into the kitchen , and does what keiji said* *watching microwave* *to self : i cant believe we actually did that.. * *blushes a little* BEEP! *jumps up* oh it was just the microwave hahahaha......*shakes head* *sigh* *takes out Ramen from microwave* *to self : wow i havent Ramen in years....* *blows on it and then eats it a bit* ........... *to self : that tasted so good* *satisfied face*

Keiji:*walks in kitchen,done eating ramen,and puts ramen bowl in trash* so how's it taste  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 20, 2009 11:52 pm
ODST Caboose
hinataxxcutey
ODST Caboose
hinataxxcutey
ODST Caboose
hinataxxcutey

[ok,sure]

Keiji:*walks in kitchen,done eating ramen,and puts ramen bowl in trash* so how's it taste

Sakura : nya~~ it taste great~~ *continues eating the ramen*  

hinataxxcutey

Romantic Noob

Flippy flusters Flaky

PostPosted: Thu Aug 20, 2009 11:55 pm
hinataxxcutey
ODST Caboose
hinataxxcutey
ODST Caboose
hinataxxcutey

Keiji:That's good *opens fridge*.....hm.......*puts head in fridge,trying to look for something to drink*  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 20, 2009 11:58 pm
ODST Caboose
hinataxxcutey
ODST Caboose
hinataxxcutey
ODST Caboose
hinataxxcutey

Keiji:That's good *opens fridge*.....hm.......*puts head in fridge,trying to look for something to drink*

Sakura : careful keiji Guu may come out of knowwhere and push you in there *slurp*  

hinataxxcutey

Romantic Noob

Flippy flusters Flaky

PostPosted: Fri Aug 21, 2009 12:00 am
hinataxxcutey
ODST Caboose
hinataxxcutey
ODST Caboose
hinataxxcutey

Sakura : careful keiji Guu may come out of knowwhere and push you in there *slurp*

Keiji:*head comes out of fridge* no,she's out right now.......*reaches into fridge and grabs water,then drinks it*  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 21, 2009 12:02 am
ODST Caboose
hinataxxcutey
ODST Caboose
hinataxxcutey
ODST Caboose
hinataxxcutey

Keiji:*head comes out of fridge* no,she's out right now.......*reaches into fridge and grabs water,then drinks it*

Sakura : really ? where can Guu be ....*finishes eating the ramen*  

hinataxxcutey

Romantic Noob

Flippy flusters Flaky

PostPosted: Fri Aug 21, 2009 12:03 am
hinataxxcutey
ODST Caboose
hinataxxcutey
ODST Caboose
hinataxxcutey

Sakura : really ? where can Guu be ....*finishes eating the ramen*

Keiji:Well,she's usually getting some more food for us  
Neko RPs

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 192 193 194 195 196 197 ... 446 447 448 449 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games