Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply [ Shinobi Nations ]
OoC| Chat Room Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1935 1936 1937 1938 1939 1940 ... 5906 5907 5908 5909 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Shinsua

Wheezing Gekko

PostPosted: Tue Feb 15, 2011 9:19 pm
*waves*
Oh, nothing, Azi. c:

I see... and, yeah, he really does. =o

PostPosted: Tue Feb 15, 2011 9:21 pm

Capn' is grand and all but he's kinda eh... XD My little brother owns with him though. I hate that I get my butt beat by a 12 year old. It's that stupid Y chromosome. e.e

chrissy b e a n

Hygienic Gawker

10,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Friendly 100
  • First step to fame 200

Shinsua

Wheezing Gekko

PostPosted: Tue Feb 15, 2011 9:23 pm
*Tickles*
I was kickin' everybody's butt earlier~
13 win streak online~ only reason I didn't continue was because I didn't have enough time. ; u ;

PostPosted: Tue Feb 15, 2011 9:24 pm
Eh, my a**. He's beastly in this version. The shield comes back like a boomerang after the Shield Slash so you can pretty much instantaneously combo into Stars & Stripes or Charging Star. My only problem is how slow he is in the air. They nerfed him there.

Plus he's the leader of the Avengers... the ******** Avengers!! O:

Kazzoh

Codger

Kazzoh

Codger

PostPosted: Tue Feb 15, 2011 9:27 pm
All I see online is Dante/Zero/Wesker.

But guilty as charged... I use Wesker all the ******** time. xD

PostPosted: Tue Feb 15, 2011 9:28 pm
[/walks in munching on a apple] o3o  

little mintchan

Heroic Mage

17,250 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Hero 100
  • Super Tipsy 200

chrissy b e a n

Hygienic Gawker

10,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Friendly 100
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Tue Feb 15, 2011 9:29 pm

I just don't like him. I never have. Out of all the friggin characters I cannot get into his story. Him in general. The movie doesnt even call my attention either. When I saw the trailer I was like..."..." While everyone else around me jizzed. I aint gonna be a bandwagon for this douche. XD So with that said. He could be the strongest character in the game and own but I will still be EH! By the way, Kazzy, I have no friggin idea what his combos are so chill. XD I wont understand you with all that tech talk.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 15, 2011 9:31 pm
*Huggles Minty*

Hehe... I saw Dante a bit, but the people I faced were rather shy when it came to Zero, Wesker, Ama, and even Trish.
Though, I suppose it doesn't help that I wasn't doing ranked matches.

My friend used Wesker when I came over, and to put it blatantly... w-well... he's Wesker. x _ x

( I don't like Captain America, and I hate Zero because he's got Ichigo's voice. )

Shinsua

Wheezing Gekko

Kazzoh

Codger

PostPosted: Tue Feb 15, 2011 9:37 pm
It's not tech talk. Those are just the names of the attacks. And I love Capn' America outside of the game too. Out of all the things for this dude to go into battle with he doesn't choose a gun/sword/axe/armor. This ******** picks a shield!! That's ballsy in my opinion. xP

Wesker's so awesome. Wolverine now has godly priority over everything, Shin... seriously. Dante is pretty much the people's Cable. Able to be picked up and used right away. :/

PostPosted: Tue Feb 15, 2011 9:39 pm
Uhhh... I... dunno about that... Dante has like 20 moves...
I guess he can be easily picked up, and like 2 combos can be made, but, only real pros make use of all of his retarded absolutely unneeded techniques. o 3 o

Shinsua

Wheezing Gekko

Kazzoh

Codger

PostPosted: Tue Feb 15, 2011 9:42 pm
I mean he's pretty easy to use dude. You don't need to master anything. MostAll of his basic moves tend to have some sort extension into another via button press. Throw in his shooting and voila!

Though the damage is pretty low. And pretty much the only effect is to look cool.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 15, 2011 9:42 pm

[@ Shin Saur]: Do not. I repeat. Do not hate on Johnny Bosch.
I love that man and his voice makes my knees melt. So. e.e

[/spaces out ; spots angelic layer ]

chrissy b e a n

Hygienic Gawker

10,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Friendly 100
  • First step to fame 200

Shinsua

Wheezing Gekko

PostPosted: Tue Feb 15, 2011 9:46 pm
[ Kaz: } Y-yeah... either way, I like fighting Phoenix. Unless you're actually good with her, you're screwed, and she only has like 700k health. Dormammu cuts through that biotch like a molten sword through warm butter~ c:

[ Digi: } I'm sorry, I just don't like his voice. ; . ;
I played MMXCM, and MMX7, so, I'm used to Zero having a really good voice. Dx

PostPosted: Tue Feb 15, 2011 9:49 pm
I've seen most people keep her at bay until they get 5 Bars so they can use the Dark Phoenix Resurrection and X-Factor... pretty much like Frieza's Spaceship. :/

Kazzoh

Codger

Shinsua

Wheezing Gekko

PostPosted: Tue Feb 15, 2011 9:50 pm
Screw you for using that term! xD
I was sort of expecting it from you~ ♥

[ Shinobi Nations ]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1935 1936 1937 1938 1939 1940 ... 5906 5907 5908 5909 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games