Welcome to Gaia! ::

+ The Official 'Got Goth?' Guild +

Back to Guilds

Tags: goth, subculture, alternative 

Reply ~ Main Forum ~
--- C H A T B O X --- Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 191 192 193 194 195 196 ... 2614 2615 2616 2617 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Dearest Darling`

PostPosted: Fri Jul 01, 2005 9:43 am
lurichan
Well, I already got 1k this morning, so now I'm just getting some extra. My goal is 2k a day, 1k in the mornings, and 1k at night. ^_^ That way I can get my pendant before the end of july.
At least you have a goal sweatdrop I have gold but don't know what to buy blaugh  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 01, 2005 9:44 am
deadly_demon
lurichan
Well, I already got 1k this morning, so now I'm just getting some extra. My goal is 2k a day, 1k in the mornings, and 1k at night. ^_^ That way I can get my pendant before the end of july.
At least you have a goal sweatdrop I have gold but don't know what to buy blaugh

I set goals for myself so I have something to work towards.  

lurichan
Vice Captain

Dearest Darling`

PostPosted: Fri Jul 01, 2005 9:49 am
lurichan
deadly_demon
lurichan

3nodding It's a good idea. It's just that there's nothing I want at the moment sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 01, 2005 9:49 am
deadly_demon
lurichan
deadly_demon
lurichan

3nodding It's a good idea. It's just that there's nothing I want at the moment sweatdrop

Nothing that really fits in with your own personal style?  

lurichan
Vice Captain

Dearest Darling`

PostPosted: Fri Jul 01, 2005 9:54 am
lurichan
3nodding I like the lunar cloak but it doesn't fit my stile and so many people have it that it wouldn't be as original as I would like it 4laugh  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 01, 2005 9:55 am
deadly_demon
lurichan
3nodding I like the lunar cloak but it doesn't fit my stile and so many people have it that it wouldn't be as original as I would like it 4laugh

I have one two, but no outfit that goes with it currently, so it's sitting in my closet until I find some cloths to go with it.  

lurichan
Vice Captain

lurichan
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Jul 01, 2005 9:56 am
My time is drawing to a close. Have a good day. ^_^ It was fun chittering for a bit.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 01, 2005 9:57 am
Sorry but I have to go crying see you later  

Dearest Darling`

lurichan
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Jul 01, 2005 9:58 am
deadly_demon
Sorry but I have to go crying see you later

So we are both leaving. ^_^ That means neither will be lonely.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 01, 2005 11:33 am
chat. rooms. are. evil....... scream  

Isobel Bellamy

ThermaDraconis

PostPosted: Fri Jul 01, 2005 11:34 am
The lunar cloak is nice but slightly overused. I'm saving up for a vampire cloak and I'm still looking for a studded collar but I can't seem to find one.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 01, 2005 12:11 pm
Hullo biggrin  

Dearest Darling`

Isobel Bellamy

PostPosted: Fri Jul 01, 2005 12:36 pm
konnichiwa  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 01, 2005 12:48 pm
Isobel Bellamy
konnichiwa
Hi biggrin How are you?  

Dearest Darling`

Isobel Bellamy

PostPosted: Fri Jul 01, 2005 12:59 pm
I'm good apart from violently hating chat rooms at the moment because some b*****d told me the end of fullmetal alchemist when i was 20 episodes away from the end....the git got an eyefull of japanese swears for that hehhehheh
how're you then?  
~ Main Forum ~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 191 192 193 194 195 196 ... 2614 2615 2616 2617 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games