Welcome to Gaia! ::

Pagan Fluffy Rehabilitation Center

Back to Guilds

Educational, Respectful and Responsible Paganism. Don't worry, we'll teach you how. 

Tags: Pagan, Wicca, Paganism, Witchcraft, Witch 

Reply Pagan Fluffy Rehabilitation Center
In a bad mood? come here and rant till you feel better Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 191 192 193 194 195 196 ... 292 293 294 295 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

will you sticky this? (for Nuri only)
  Yes
  NO
  who are you?
View Results

CuAnnan

Dapper Genius

5,875 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Tue Dec 22, 2009 7:57 pm
Destiny_heart9800
I WANNA ******** KILL THIS DUDE HE TRIED TO RAPE ME AND I WANNA KILL HIM BREAK ALL HIS ******** BONES AND BURN AND PUT SALT IN HIS FLESH SO IT WILL HURT AND IM GONNA KILL HIM SLOWLY AND PAINFULLY UNTIL 30 DAYS R UP AND ILL RIP HIM 2 SHREDS THAT ******** RETARD HES GONNA REGRET WHAT HE DID wow i feel a lot better biggrin

First step, go to the police.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 22, 2009 9:24 pm
scream scream scream

that is all.  

aoijea23487

Cyrus the Elder

6,650 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Wed Dec 23, 2009 3:40 am
Collowrath
Cyrus the Elder
If this is in fact true, I am equally saddened and enraged to an extent that I can't even begin to properly convey my feelings on the matter.

All I have to say is, congratulations Israel, you just obliterated the tiny glimmer of faith I had left in humanity. It was minuscule, but at least it was there.

To be perfectly honest, given the history of illegal and genocidal policies and actions from the Israeli government in Palestine, can we be surprised? confused

I dare say establishing death camps for Palestinians wouldn't surprise me at this point.

Still depressing and enraging though.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 23, 2009 9:09 am
I do not feel welcome here.

I do not feel safe here.

My mother is expecting the impossible of me, and being angry when I fail to measure up.

I want to go home.  

Calixti

Shearaha

Aged Hunter

PostPosted: Wed Dec 23, 2009 9:16 am
So my husbands paycheck was supposed to arrive in the 15th. It didn't. Yesterday, the 22nd, he told one of his managers that his check hadn't come yet. They contacted payroll to put a stop on it so that if it had been delivered to the wrong house it couldn't be cashed. His manager told him that if his check did show up in the next day or 2 they could contact paroll and tell them to remove the stop.

The check arrived lastnight, the 22nd.

He told the same manager this morning that the check had arrived.
Payroll replied that the stop was already active and that a new check was on the way. They can not remove the stop on the check we have in our possesion.

The replacement check should arrive on the 30th.

We have no money to go get our families their gifts because of this.

We have no money to put gas in the car to go visit my family, or to get me to work and back for the next 4 days. We don't even have enough for me to take public transportation.

We now have to borrow money from his parents so that we can go see my parents and so that I can get to work.

All of this would have been avoided had his manager asked payroll about the stop before stoping the check. He would not have requested the stop until today otherwise.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 23, 2009 9:16 am
Good lord. Hoisting three cats into carriers and taking them to a vet for shots, then trying to get them all back in crates and back home? I should get a medal. sweatdrop

This is made worse by the fact two of the three go back on January 4th to get spayed.

And then I get to crate the three up again on the 17th for move day.

Argh.  

Cranium Squirrel

Friendly Trickster

Shearaha

Aged Hunter

PostPosted: Wed Dec 23, 2009 9:21 am
Byaggha
Good lord. Hoisting three cats into carriers and taking them to a vet for shots, then trying to get them all back in crates and back home? I should get a medal. sweatdrop

This is made worse by the fact two of the three go back on January 4th to get spayed.

And then I get to crate the three up again on the 17th for move day.

Argh.

Yup cat wrangling should be a proffesional sport. I remember when my parents were moving I boxed up all 27 of the barn cats and moved them to the new barn. I bled so much that day.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 23, 2009 10:16 am
Shearaha
Yup cat wrangling should be a proffesional sport. I remember when my parents were moving I boxed up all 27 of the barn cats and moved them to the new barn. I bled so much that day.
I was smart about it this time. One of the girls mauled me badly earlier this year - I wore long sleeves and a pair of heavy leather gloves to crate her.

She was so tenacious at the vet, by the way, she actually managed to get a grip on a steel exam table. The vet tech still has no idea how she did it.  

Cranium Squirrel

Friendly Trickster

Collowrath

PostPosted: Wed Dec 23, 2009 10:48 am
Cyrus the Elder
Collowrath
Cyrus the Elder
If this is in fact true, I am equally saddened and enraged to an extent that I can't even begin to properly convey my feelings on the matter.

All I have to say is, congratulations Israel, you just obliterated the tiny glimmer of faith I had left in humanity. It was minuscule, but at least it was there.

To be perfectly honest, given the history of illegal and genocidal policies and actions from the Israeli government in Palestine, can we be surprised? confused

I dare say establishing death camps for Palestinians wouldn't surprise me at this point.

Still depressing and enraging though.

What else would you call Ghaza and the West Bank? "Forcibly closed communities from which you are not allowed to leave, where you must work where no work is to be found, with no electricity or running water at the whims of the regime, subject to random bombing and shelling campaigns targeting civilians and UN observers, also subject to random bulldozing to make way for better settlers?"

Yes, very depressing and enraging. sad  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 23, 2009 12:25 pm
Byaggha
Shearaha
I was smart about it this time. One of the girls mauled me badly earlier this year - I wore long sleeves and a pair of heavy leather gloves to crate her.

She was so tenacious at the vet, by the way, she actually managed to get a grip on a steel exam table. The vet tech still has no idea how she did it.

Before her declaw my Shearaha was a holy terror at the vets. We were asked not to return to 3 different offices, 4 if I include the clininc that did her declaw. She still bites, but our current vet is willing to work around that, provide I'm the one holding her head.

Even as difficult as they are I still really enjoy working with cats. I've thought about volunteering at one of the non-profit spay/neuter programs so I can work with cats more often, but I just don't have the time right now.  

Shearaha

Aged Hunter

aoijea23487

PostPosted: Wed Dec 23, 2009 2:14 pm
Calixti

I do not feel safe here.

My mother is expecting the impossible of me, and being angry when I fail to measure up.

I want to go home.

crying

I want to go back to school and away from my mother as well, though my mom and I have different issues.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 23, 2009 2:25 pm
Shearaha
Before her declaw my Shearaha was a holy terror at the vets. We were asked not to return to 3 different offices, 4 if I include the clininc that did her declaw. She still bites, but our current vet is willing to work around that, provide I'm the one holding her head.

Even as difficult as they are I still really enjoy working with cats. I've thought about volunteering at one of the non-profit spay/neuter programs so I can work with cats more often, but I just don't have the time right now.

Houdini is the nicest cat I have ever been the human of.
He never bites or scratches, even the vet. When I take him to the vet, he just tries to climb back into his cage.  

CuAnnan

Dapper Genius

5,875 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Dressed Up 200

Cranium Squirrel

Friendly Trickster

PostPosted: Wed Dec 23, 2009 2:42 pm
CuAnnan
Houdini is the nicest cat I have ever been the human of.
He never bites or scratches, even the vet. When I take him to the vet, he just tries to climb back into his cage.
Nyx isn't bad for it, she just grumbles. Eris grips the table and prays in cat for everything to end.

Lunar is a b*****d who hates the vet. He hisses, growls, claws and tries to fight the way out of the office. It took them a long time to subdue him long enough for shots.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 23, 2009 7:13 pm
Illiezeulette
Calixti

I do not feel safe here.

I want to go home.

crying

I want to go back to school and away from my mother as well, though my mom and I have different issues.
When you return, we should get together again after you have decompressed.  

TeaDidikai

TeaDidikai

PostPosted: Wed Dec 23, 2009 7:20 pm
Apparently pointing out that some people think raping little children is a loving act and thus having an ambiguous generic statement without context to exclude abusive acts makes me a bad person.  
Pagan Fluffy Rehabilitation Center

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 191 192 193 194 195 196 ... 292 293 294 295 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games