Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
Geezerville Movie Lots Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 191 192 193 194 195 196 ... 207 208 209 210 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Almost forgot to inclue a poll.
  bleh
  I like toast.
  not a question
  Would've been better off without.
  Why?
  This isn't necessary.
  Or relevant...
  *throws rocks at ThisEmptySoul*
  You can stop with the options now...
  There's popcorn here, right?
View Results

Sergio Gunter

Versatile Entrepreneur

6,000 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sat Sep 15, 2018 4:04 pm
Stumbles backwards right into Kyle when Ryzan shoves him and Kyle manages to catch Sergio so he doesn’t fall. Thank you, Darling. He says to Kyle before immediately getting to his feet. He looks down at what he’s wearing. He’s currently not wearing ONE SPECK of neon! You must be COLOR BLIND TOO! talk2hand I’d rather wear vibrant colour than to have assembled some antique getup dug out of my GRANNY’S ATTIC! talk2hand Reaches out and dramatically flicks Ryzan’s hat off of his head. Just what vintage is that……thing?  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 15, 2018 7:19 pm
*watches Miro run off* Okay then... cat_neutral

*looks at Kits, then in the direction Miro went* Are you going to go after her?

No. I don't think we're going to be able to convince her that you don't want to eat her. Why don't you go find Karrie and have him get you something to eat?

All right. *jumps up to circle around until he finds Karrie*

*taking a guess at where people are gathering, goes to the bar. After looking around the room, takes a seat near the ladies and Draa* What's going on?  

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

lady leko-chan

Desirable Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Sun Sep 16, 2018 12:38 am
*sips at her scotch and speaks to Kits as she approaches*
The more fashionable of the men are about to get into a lustful brawl. I'm watering at the mouth just thinking about it... are we certain Kyle isn't an incubus?
*glances over to Franco*

Ehh, don' chu look at Franco like dat. Franco, 'e ain't knows nothin' about dem earners. talk2hand
Franco tries to break the demon's gaze by winking at gattina. Ehh, don't chu go an gives da Don maliocch’. Yous know Franco will always take good cares of yous. Sides... *Franco opens the matching earring case*  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 16, 2018 2:46 pm
She sighed heavily, wishing that the earrings were truly a gift, but she knew better. It was all business as usual with Franco, and as beautiful as those matching earrings were, she wouldn't...no, she couldn't let this gift sway her into signing something just based on his word. He was up to something, and obviously needed her help with whatever it was. Well, until he provided her with the details, he was going to find out just exactly how stubborn she could be. evil

"Frankie, are you trying to bribe me? xd " She pulled a clove out and lit it, exhaling just slightly past him.

"As beautiful as those are, I'm afraid I can't be bought like that." The clove was set down on the nearby ashtray as she reached behind her neck and unclasped the necklace. It was laid gently back into the velvet box and she slid it over towards Franco.

"These would be wonderful gifts, but I don't know if what you want from me is worth it. neutral "

She blinked quickly and was glad that her voice didn't waver. Clove retrieved, she took another drag before pouring herself another shot of vodka.  

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

Alfonso Giovanni

Dapper Smoker

5,050 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Sun Sep 16, 2018 8:50 pm
******** unbelievable. stare He replaces his pistols on his person as he witnesses two flamboyant men cat fighting over his wife’s male assistant. Not nearly drunk enough for this s**t, he makes his way over to the bar so he can at least have the steak dinner he ordered. He has a seat near the Don and takes out a cigar from the inside pocket of his tailored Italian jacket. The bartender sets his usual drink of choice in front of him and Giovanni nods in appreciation as he lights his cigar.

He was just about to strike up a conversation with Franco, but decides against it since it appears the Boss is having his own issues dealing with Gattina. He shakes his head slowly after taking a drink of his Manhattan. Donna. rolleyes  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 16, 2018 9:01 pm
In a way, Franco is quite pleased. Course la Principessa would surrounds 'erself with such a donna. Franco's every interaction with Gattina impressed 'im more and more. Gattina is famiglia, cut from the same stoffa...

ehh, don' chu worry abouta ting. Da collana is a gift, cool don chu go and start returning gifts to da Don talk2hand dat comportamento will gets chu's whacked. Franco clicks his tongue while putting the earrings back in his inner jacket pocket. He'll save them for another time cool Gattina don' wanna sign dem papers, den Gattina ain't gots to sign dem papers. Franco will tell Tony dat Gattina just can'ts be bought. Ehh, she's pretty much a Pavani nows! boda-bing!

Franco lifts his finger at the bar tender then points to Gio's Manhattan, asking for one for 'imself.  

Naamio

Dapper Fatcat

SP-O Wlm Dougherty

Dedicated Guildsman

PostPosted: Mon Sep 17, 2018 8:45 am
*Decides he's hungry and heads back into the lounge. Notices that quite a few of the movie cast was now sitting at the bar, along with a commotion of some sort going on with the trio of LGBTQ's on the other side of the room. Heads over to the last stool at the end of the bar, which just so happens to be one seat away from Gio and Franco, and nods his head in acknowledgement of the two head honchos after taking a seat. Gets the bartender's attention and orders a double of their finest Scotch, then orders a med. rare steak dinner with the works. He thanks the bartender when his drink is promptly brought to him, then takes a sip.* neutral  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 17, 2018 12:00 pm
Lia's ears perk up from the new bet that Draa proposes.Oooooh I didn't even think about that. Serg does kinda have that talent for taking one thing to the next. She orders another appetizer from the bartender and glances over to Franco's sale talk. Good that you're sticking to your guns Kat. His words are smelling more pungent than his hair oil. Comon Ry you gonna take that! scream  

Lia_Trovaras

Beloved Hellraiser

18,975 Points
  • Wintersday Bard 50
  • Professional Decorator 250
  • Alchemy Level 7 100

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

PostPosted: Mon Sep 17, 2018 2:05 pm
'Hmm, that was easy...almost too easy,' she thought to herself before giving Franco a genuine smile.

"A gift, eh? All right, I accept this most generous gift, Frankie. It's beautiful. smile "

She took the necklace out of the velvet box once more and clasped it around her neck.

Taking another drag off the clove, she decided she'd best stay on her toes, because she was sure this matter was far from over. After hearing Lia's comment, she laughed.

"Now be nice, I think he smells just fine. wink "  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 17, 2018 2:08 pm
"Ha! Some 'fashionista' you are to try to insult such classic style talk2hand Everyone knows that vintage is IN, unlike your desperate for attention hair dye!"

*fuming even more that Kyle would bother to help Sergio in this spat, even if it was out of instinct because he's just a gentleman like that, he moves on from words to casting a choke spell on the hairdresser, surrounding him in a red aura*

"FINALLY he gets to the magic. Took long enough."
"No s**t. I think that was his first resort back when he had this whole thing against Icy."  

Ryzan Vixtul

Intellectual Conversationalist

Lia_Trovaras

Beloved Hellraiser

18,975 Points
  • Wintersday Bard 50
  • Professional Decorator 250
  • Alchemy Level 7 100
PostPosted: Mon Sep 17, 2018 2:27 pm
REALLY? Icy? I never would have guessed. The fox was awed at that fact considering that Ryzan got along with all the MW women when she first arrived in the day. But then everyone had a start somewhere. She smirked when Ryzan finally went into resorting magic. $20 says that Serg gets a boner from that. cool  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 17, 2018 3:55 pm
With script in hand, she finally finds most everyone in the bar/lounge drinking and eating. Of COURSE they are!! stressed Here she’s the only one that takes the responsibility to see this film through ensuring its the BEST possible masterpiece of all time! She’s been in the editing room on site and as she had anticipated this movie is complete CRAP!! Why wasn’t this film done properly in Hollywood with REAL actors and REAL FX professionals escapes her.

Sergio reaches for his neck and falls to his knees. gonk Face turning red.

Furious at seeing just a fraction of this production, she ignores everything going on and everyone except Ryzan. Since he’s the “co” director of this project, she walks right up to him takes the script and slams it against his chest, not even caring he was in deep thought about something. THIS FILM IS AN UTTER CATASTROPHE!!! scream WHY… ON GOD’S GREEN EARTH…DIDN’T THIS PRODUCTION GET PRODUCED AT A REAL STUDIO!! ONE WITH REAL ACTORS AND A REAL STAFF?!! ONE IN HOLLYWOOD!! scream evil She takes a breath and starts to gesture wildly. WE ARE STARTING OVER!! WE ARE GOING TO HIRE A DECENT WRITER TO OVERHAUL THIS ENTIRE PRODUCTION AND WE ARE STARTING OVER!! scream She starts to pace as she flings her arms about. I DEMAND PERFECTION!! THIS FILM IS NOWHERE NEAR OSCAR WINNING MATERIAL!! scream  

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

PostPosted: Mon Sep 17, 2018 4:12 pm
She jumped hearing her best friend's outburst, and glanced over at Gio. 'Figures, he's not gonna address the elephant in the room.' She got up and strolled over to Psy and gently touched her arm. When her oldest and dearest friend turned to face her, she had no choice but to express what what on her, and most likely everyone else's, mind.

"Are you out of your ever-loving mind?!?! Start OVER?! Psy, I love you, so please understand I mean this in the most loving way I can put it..."

She took a deep breath and continued,"You, my friend, are bat-s**t crazy if you think I'm going to stick around this town to completely start the movie over. I'm tired, I miss my quarters at the Manor. I'm sure your brother knows plenty of people in the entertainment industry who can be persuaded to make what we've done into a blockbuster. Now...let's drink!! xd "  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 17, 2018 4:23 pm
*nods to the fox*
"Yeah, Ry and Icy hated each other back in the day. I honestly don't even remember why. Like... he thought she was trying to steal Tes away from him just by the sheer magnitude of her hotness or something? Him and Tes weren't even official yet either. Then Kat locked them in a closet together until they learned to play nice and then they were suddenly besties. Wonder what happened in that closet...."

"Oh god... in the closet. You don't think..? eek NO! NOT MY PRECIOUS UKE!" gonk
*weeps at the thought of Ryzan possibly having had hetero sex*

*completely taken aback by the Mistress' sudden interruption, he loses concentration on his spell and stands there gaping*
"Start over!?" gonk

*boy is he glad that Kat came in to say something. sweatdrop He doesn't think he has it in him to talk the Mistress down* sweatdrop

Ryzan Vixtul

Intellectual Conversationalist

Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 191 192 193 194 195 196 ... 207 208 209 210 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games