Welcome to Gaia! ::

~Kingdom Key Academy~ A Kingdom Hearts Guild (v.3)

Back to Guilds

Tags: Kingdom Hearts, Keyblade, School, Roleplay, Square Enix 

Reply Kingdom Key Academy
Infirmary Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 191 192 193 194 195 196 ... 248 249 250 251 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

kimi23loveheart

Hygienic Hunter

1,775 Points
  • Member 100
  • Statustician 100
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Tue Mar 15, 2016 6:10 pm
Allister Claudius Granhaven
KSwords wielding: Redemption plus one
Magic: dark alchemy and light
Expert level

Al overheard about the incident in Radiant Gardens and wanted to go. he looked at Misty and see that she deeply ill. so he has not going use much of this energy but little bit. he telepathy to Sasha.

"I Am going to use a spell that to heal these wounds. Do not worry, I am not going to hurt myself."

he knealed his head next to Misty cat head and kissed her cat lips. he gently then massage her fur. as he connect his soul to misty and reached her soul. hes enter through her mind that flush of wind from outside gets stronger. it blown air through infirmary door. Al felted and continued to leave his body to find Misty. as himself part dragon part human travels to otherside for her.

"Misty."

kalenakeeper

PostPosted: Tue Mar 15, 2016 6:28 pm
User Image
┇ Erin Saiko ┇
Male 17 Yami ni Chiru Sakura-alice nine ~Enter Erin~

He watched the other guy with folded arms and a raised eyebrow. Byakko sat next to him and looked between Erin and the other guy. "What a downright, bloody git." Erin spoke loud enough for Byakko to hear.
Byakko closed his eyes and flickered his tongue in and out of his mouth, licking his tiny jowls. Aw, I think someone's jealous.

----------------------------------------------------------------------

(OOC: )
kalenakeeper
[quote"kimi23loveheart"]

Kurai_18

High-functioning Trickster

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Tue Mar 15, 2016 6:28 pm
kalenakeeper
Flippy flusters Flaky
kurai_18
kimi23loveheart

User Image

((Out Of Cupcakes: ))

Sasha looked worried as she dialed up Kalena, she nodded to Allister.

Within Misty, Misty seemed to be continuously drained of her life force that the magic in the infirmary kept giving her.
"Al..."

"Kalena! I need you here now, there is a incident happening in Radiant Gardens."

"im on my way"

PostPosted: Tue Mar 15, 2016 6:32 pm
"whatever this is, it killed a lot of poeple...my brother included" He said "see if you can find other keybladers, ill meet kalena and explain the sitation to her there" he said with a frown "just...make sure they know to be careful, if this is a heartless, its a new kind....iv never seen something like this before" and with that, he walked out, using one of the LC's to get back to radiant gardens and waited for kalena.

kalenakeeper
knux_ nyan

yutary Pie

Dangerous Fatcat

yutary Pie

Dangerous Fatcat

PostPosted: Tue Mar 15, 2016 6:44 pm
(anyone interested should go the town square place in radiant gardens)  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 15, 2016 6:50 pm
Flippy flusters Flaky
kurai_18
kimi23loveheart

User Image

((Out Of Cupcakes: ))

Kalena stumbled running inside.
"kay! Im on the job!" Kalena said running into the portal

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100

Flippy flusters Flaky

PostPosted: Tue Mar 15, 2016 8:03 pm
[ooc: ]
† Odayaka Kokoro †

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Odayaka watched, still at Erin's bedside as everyone was going on about what's going on at Radiant Garden. Her ears went down as she started to get worried, and was even feeling a little scared. "I hope...whatever it is, it's not planning to head here..." she said, looking down.

Knux_Nyan

kalenakeeper

Kurai_18

kimi23loveheart

yutary Pie

PostPosted: Wed Mar 16, 2016 1:22 am
Xero
Keyblade Wielder

Xero let out a hearty yawn as he awoke from is long rest. He had been in the infirmary for days after his punishment from his Master. He did the right thing no matter how dangerous it was. It has been a while since he has seen X, but it is his fault for retreating into his heart to meditate and rest his body. Odayaka made sure he was fed since it only took energy to feed him though it was not as satisfying as a real meal. Now that he was awake and recovered, he wanted to have a beer, a cigarette, and some meat! He sat up and looked around seeing Rosalie not here. She must be off training her magi. He also noticed some new faces. "Oda, can I finally leave this bed or not?" Xero said it with his gentle smile that made those who knew him know he was joking around and not being as cold as he sounded.

Mood: Happy
Party:
Rukia Hato

Key Blades: Hearts Judgement & Souls Redemtion

knux_nyan

kalenakeeper

Flippy flusters Flaky

TheRealKiru

yutary Pie

Kurai_18

kimi23loveheart

Translate: (())
OOC sad (I am finally back and have a new job that is a gas station in my home town with a computer and my home computer is up and running once more so it will be much easier for me to RP again. BTW knux_nyan my Keyblade Master characters are not immortal only do not age any longer. They can still die so I hope they can stay))  

Hector the True

Beloved Master

17,050 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Brandisher 100

Flippy flusters Flaky

PostPosted: Wed Mar 16, 2016 5:23 am
[ooc: Welcome back man. 3nodding ]
† Odayaka Kokoro †

Odayaka's ears perked up as she turned to look at Xero, surprised that he was awake, "Oh! Mr. Xero, you're up! That's good, it's been awhile to see you with your eyes open." she said with a smile. She nodded to his question, "O-Of course...well, if you can walk, that is." she said, as it would probably feel a little funny for Xero to walk, after being asleep for so long.

Knux_Nyan

kalenakeeper

Kurai_18

Hector the True

yutary Pie

PostPosted: Wed Mar 16, 2016 6:41 am
Flippy flusters Flaky
kurai_18
kimi23loveheart
hector the true

User Image

((Out Of Cupcakes: Welcome back Hector. Don't worry about knux, what you said will do :3 IM happy things are getting better :3 ))

Sasha's ears swivel, as she's still in half tiger form for some reason. She heard Xero waking up and she smiled
"Good morning Xero. You were out longer than we all though. So much you gotta learn. Oh! Yes! if you can get up on your own, then yes.

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100

Kurai_18

High-functioning Trickster

PostPosted: Wed Mar 16, 2016 7:08 am
User Image
┇ Erin Saiko ┇
Male 17 Yami ni Chiru Sakura-alice nine ~Enter Erin~

Erin opened his eyes in falsetto awe. "Man, can you sleep. I don't really sleep that much. It kinda just leaves me laying awake staring at the ceiling, y'know?"
He began wondering if it was really becoming a problem, if he had developed insomnia.

----------------------------------------------------------------------

(OOC: Yeah, that kind of made me jump a little, even though only one of my characters was immortal *coff coff* until he obliviated himself. The others just tend to live a little longer.)
kalenakeeper
[quote"kimi23loveheart"]

PostPosted: Wed Mar 16, 2016 7:28 am
Xero
Keyblade Wielder

"Oh, sorry Sasha. I didn't see you. Good morning to you both." Xero threw the blanket off him and then tossed his legs over the bed. He stretched them, pulling them to his chest and extending them, as he spoke some more. "So, you say some interesting things have happened in my absence? Don't tell me I missed something to fun or I missed someone's birthday. Crap! Don't tell me that I missed Rukia's birthday or Mother's Day because she has a temper for that. No, I didn't miss the anniversary of the day I met Rosalie. That would break her heart." He continued on naming things that he was now worried he missed because it would either upset someone or cause him harm, until someone stopped him and reassured him it was nothing like that.

Party:
Rukia Hato

knux_nyan

kalenakeeper

Flippy flusters Flaky

TheRealKiru

yutary Pie

Kurai_18

kimi23loveheart

OOC sad (Gotcha and thanks for the warm welcome back))  

Hector the True

Beloved Master

17,050 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Brandisher 100

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Wed Mar 16, 2016 8:02 am
Flippy flusters Flaky
kurai_18
kimi23loveheart
hector the true

User Image

((Out Of Cupcakes: ^w^ ))

"No, nothing major, except for....well...a friend of mine, Master Ruen...he gave X....Liya, his heart so ...she's not technically a nobody anymore, but she's still....well...its a hard story to tell. Erin here is her brother now." Sasha grinned, but that grin disappeared.
"but you just missed, literally just missed a lot of people wanting Kalena to retire....head to some place called Shibuya, but right now there is something going on in Radiant Gardens. Xero, I know your strong and stuff but I wouldn't want you in the fight either, not yet....eat something first..."

PostPosted: Wed Mar 16, 2016 7:55 pm
[ooc: ]
† Odayaka Kokoro †

Odayaka looked at Erin and tilted her head, one of her ears go down as she didn't understand what he was talking about. She then looked back at Xero and nodded in agreement with Sasha, "Yes, I agree! What do you want to eat. I can go get you something from the cafeteria." she said, volunteering to get Xero food.

Knux_Nyan

kalenakeeper

Kurai_18

Hector the True

yutary Pie

Flippy flusters Flaky

Hector the True

Beloved Master

17,050 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Thu Mar 17, 2016 5:40 am
Xero
Keyblade Wielder

"So, X is no longer a heartless? A man by Ruen gave his heart to her? I would like to see X and Rosalie." Xero was about to stand when they asked him to wait a moment. Sasha told him about people wanting to make Kalena retire and something going on in Radiant Gardens. The urge to fight began to grow, but before he could jump up to take his first challenge the two requested he stay a little while longer and eat. He gave them a soft smile. "I will do as you ask if you can bring X, Rosalie, and Kalena to me. If any one else like like Nami or Sophia want to come see me that is fine." At the news of Xero staying at this request, Oda offered to get him food from the Cafe'. At the mention of her offer his stomach growled. He laughed lightly as he rubbed his head. "If you don't mind I would love some meat, potatoes, green beans, and a beer or two."

Party:
Rukia Hato

knux_nyan

kalenakeeper

Flippy flusters Flaky

TheRealKiru

yutary Pie

Kurai_18

kimi23loveheart

OOC sad ())  
Kingdom Key Academy

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 191 192 193 194 195 196 ... 248 249 250 251 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games