Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply ☆[3} Approval Area :: Post Requests Here
★ Profile and Negotiable PAs Section Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 191 192 193 194 195 196 ... 361 362 363 364 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Disturbed Otaku

PostPosted: Thu Jun 20, 2013 1:56 pm
Redera Issun

The wait was no problem so there's no need to apologize ^^. I'd still been working on my character until last night anyways. Now... honestly I can't think of any drawbacks to get more ninjutsu slots. Usually I'd say "can't learn genjutsu" but the taijutsu class already can't learn genjutsu period. So, sadly, it looks like I'm going to have to wait until I become a Chuunin and can buy those scrolls that give me more ninjutsu slots before I can start blowing crap up lol. So because only 100 chakra worries me (because of complex taijutsu techniques) here's another idea for a personal. It was approved on another of my characters so hopefully it will be approved on this character.

Give and Take: Loses 100 stamina but gains 100 chakra.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 20, 2013 2:15 pm
Grand Chevalier Haji
Mental Neko-Kun

I did indeed misread it. Nevertheless I would much rather have you say that your jutsu power increased slightly/moderately. Instead of adding a chakra value. As one of my issue of this being more of a technique than an Attribute is still valid.

How would lets say someone who increased their katon jutsu moderately go against your katon which you put 5 chakra into? It turns into a different system for valuing the power of jutsu. So I'm still going to have to deny it. You can still increase your jutsu potential but if your going to do it to both then it would have to be a slight increase or one a moderate increase i suppose.

Alright then. I was simply trying to subscribe to an x for x system, so that it was fair.
So, I'll go with a slight increase to my fuuton techniques, if that's alright with you.
yum_puddi

Mental Neko-Kun

Liberal Sex Symbol

7,100 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Gender Swap 100

Grand Chevalier Haji

Unbeatable Warlord

9,300 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Thu Jun 20, 2013 2:18 pm
Mental Neko-Kun
Grand Chevalier Haji
Mental Neko-Kun

I did indeed misread it. Nevertheless I would much rather have you say that your jutsu power increased slightly/moderately. Instead of adding a chakra value. As one of my issue of this being more of a technique than an Attribute is still valid.

How would lets say someone who increased their katon jutsu moderately go against your katon which you put 5 chakra into? It turns into a different system for valuing the power of jutsu. So I'm still going to have to deny it. You can still increase your jutsu potential but if your going to do it to both then it would have to be a slight increase or one a moderate increase i suppose.

Alright then. I was simply trying to subscribe to an x for x system, so that it was fair.
So, I'll go with a slight increase to my fuuton techniques, if that's alright with you.
yum_puddi

thats fine thanks for understanding with that change its approved!  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 20, 2013 2:31 pm
Disturbed Otaku
Redera Issun

The wait was no problem so there's no need to apologize ^^. I'd still been working on my character until last night anyways. Now... honestly I can't think of any drawbacks to get more ninjutsu slots. Usually I'd say "can't learn genjutsu" but the taijutsu class already can't learn genjutsu period. So, sadly, it looks like I'm going to have to wait until I become a Chuunin and can buy those scrolls that give me more ninjutsu slots before I can start blowing crap up lol. So because only 100 chakra worries me (because of complex taijutsu techniques) here's another idea for a personal. It was approved on another of my characters so hopefully it will be approved on this character.

Give and Take: Loses 100 stamina but gains 100 chakra.

That would depend on the mod that approved it. I think that's fine. Until someone else says otherwise. ; o

Approved.
@All Who Have Fallen: Yeah, sorry. 3-5 sentences. I must not have seen.

Anyone who was quoted by others (I think they'll handle ya.)

Motherglare

Fashionable Zealot

12,975 Points
  • Market Browser 100
  • Consumer 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

der Haku

Business Tycoon

9,700 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Thu Jun 20, 2013 2:33 pm
Grand Chevalier Haji
Victorian Clockwork

Yo~ I know Lan said that you were good to go, but it was recently brought to the mods attention that your character can kai out of things at the chakra cost 2 ranks below. Now since one rank is your disciple that's fine. But personal attributes cannot decrease or increase anything by rank. That's gonna have to be changed sorry.

Actually, that's where I got the attribute from. It's not adding to anything, it's just what is allowed by the class. So if what you're saying is that the "-1 kai" is inherent and doesn't need to be used in the attribute slot, can I change it to a different attribute that doesn't change something's rank value?  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 20, 2013 2:56 pm
Redera Issun

It's fine. Am I all good to go?

Ningishzida

Demonic Gatekeeper

Grand Chevalier Haji

Unbeatable Warlord

9,300 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Thu Jun 20, 2013 2:57 pm
Victorian Clockwork
Grand Chevalier Haji
Victorian Clockwork

Yo~ I know Lan said that you were good to go, but it was recently brought to the mods attention that your character can kai out of things at the chakra cost 2 ranks below. Now since one rank is your disciple that's fine. But personal attributes cannot decrease or increase anything by rank. That's gonna have to be changed sorry.

Actually, that's where I got the attribute from. It's not adding to anything, it's just what is allowed by the class. So if what you're saying is that the "-1 kai" is inherent and doesn't need to be used in the attribute slot, can I change it to a different attribute that doesn't change something's rank value?

Yes the -1 kai is inherent, correct you can change the attribute  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 20, 2013 3:03 pm
Redera Issun

Well in that case then here is my edited profile! I even changed the history cause I thought it was... lacking... boring... and stuff xD

User Image
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬┤|ρ є r ѕ σ η α ℓ • ∂ α т α|├▬
Full Name: Viktor Banciu
Nickname: Vik

Birthdate: December 29

Height: 6'4
Weight: 150 lbs (all muscle)

Nindo: "I will create my own fate. Now shut the ******** up and get out of my way."
Personality: Viktor doesn't take crap from anybody. He's very confrontational and if given the option would prefer to solve his problems with his fists. In spite of that he's pretty cool-headed and knows when it's time to fight and time to... not.

Village: Kumogakure
First Class: Taijutsu
Second Class: Taijutsu

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬┤|c σ м в α т • ∂ α т α|├▬
Bloodline: A Mirror Reflection - Hari Clan

Chakra Pool: 200
Stamina Pool: 300
Chakra Element: Katon and Doton
Chakra Color: Silver
Chakra Materialization: Medium-sized shards of glass falling around him.

Strengths:
• Close Combat
• Mid-Range Combat
• Strength
• Endurance
Weaknesses:
• Long-Range Combat
• Genjutsu
Fears:
• Losing a friend
• Failing at something

Class Disciplines :
• Berserker: Your external training and devotion to taijutsu has allowed your attacks to have great strength, speed, and power behind them, making them overwhelm physical taijutsu techniques of the same rank or lower. Additionally, your hardened body allows you to defend against ninjutsu attacks 2 ranks lower than a physical taijutsu defensive technique, taking little to no damage from it, and defend against ninjutsu attacks 1 rank below a complex taijutsu defensive technique unharmed.
• Monk: A more internal martial artist, this user focuses on the ability to utilize chakra to increase their power and techniques due to their smaller body frame. Gains a -2 learning reduction to Pi Qua Quan, Hsing-I Pakua, and Xinyi liuhe Quan. Complex techniques cost 10 less chakra and stamina to perform. Starts with extra technique [Cultivation](cultivation is a conversion of stamina to chakra, at a 10 chakra to 10 stamina conversion in any increment of 10.)
Reductions:
• -2 learning reduction to Pi Qua Quan, Hsing-I Pakua, and Xinyi liuhe Quan.
• Complex techniques cost 10 less chakra and stamina to perform.
Personal Attributes:
• Can learn one bukijutsu style.
• Loses 100 stamina but gains 100 chakra.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬┤|c α r є є r • ∂ α т α|├▬
Ryo: 両 0
AC: 0

Missions Complete:
D Rank :: 0
C Rank :: 0
B Rank :: 0
A Rank :: 0
S Rank :: 0

Limitations:
• Ninjutsu : : 00 / 02
• Taijutsu Styles: : 05 / 05
• Bukijutsu Styles: : 01 / 01

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬┤|ω є α ρ σ η • ∂ α т α|├▬
Weapon Type:
Weapon Range:
Weapon Weight:
Weapon Location:

Summoning Type:
Summon Sage:
Pacts:

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬┤|ι η ν є η т σ r у|├▬
• Glass Shuriken x30

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬┤|т є c н η ι q υ є ѕ|├▬
▬▬┤|N i n j u t s u

Maruton:
• Henge no Jutsu [Transformation Technique]
• Kawarimi no Jutsu [Substitution Technique]
• Genso Bushin no Jutsu [Illusion Clone Technique]
• Suimen Hokou no Waza [Act of Water Surface Walking]
• Kinobori no Waza [Act of Tree Climbing]
• Kai [Release]
• Cultivation

Katon

Doton

Bloodline

▬▬┤|T a i j u t s u

Pi Qua Quan
• {Stage progression / techniques learned}

Hsing-I Pakua

Western Bursting Fist

Iwagakure no Taijutsu

Sazanami

▬▬┤|B u k i j u t s u

Honshi Art

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬┤|н ι ѕ т σ r у|├▬
Viktor lost his parents when he was very young. He is unsure how exactly they died, and doesn't care enough to find out. All he knows is that they died when he was young and he's been on his own ever since. Anyways, after losing his parents at the age of eight Viktor refused to go to the orphanage. He didn't want to take any handouts from anybody. Instead, he lived on the streets and became a bit of a troublemaker. Getting into fights, pick pocketing to survive, and kind of trouble you can imagine him getting into and he got into it. He continued to live like this... until at eleven years old he tried to pickpocket the wrong person. A kunoichi. This kunoichi, luckily, didn't kill him. In fact, she took pity on him. Viktor hated pity. Nonetheless, he was tired of living the way he had been. Yet he still didn't want to go to the orphanage. He just didn't like the place. Because of this, he ended up accepting the kunoichi's help and has been living with her ever since.

Disturbed Otaku

Motherglare

Fashionable Zealot

12,975 Points
  • Market Browser 100
  • Consumer 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Thu Jun 20, 2013 3:16 pm
All Who Have Fallen

Disturbed Otaku

Yes! Both are approved after the changes. Thank you both for your patience and understanding.
Have a merry time rping!

Sidenote: My apologies to both the members and the mods for misunderstanding. Ahah.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 20, 2013 5:32 pm
All Who Have Fallen
Yo-ko

That's fine. I removed the enhanced personal and instead replaced it with increasing the rank of all Bukijutsu techniques Tenchi uses by one rank. (D-rank would do C-rank damage with the same D-rank cost.)

Redera Issun

I've added a bio.
>.< sorry, we also do not allow attributes that increase things by "ranks." (that occurred a while back) You can have a moderate increase in skill, one aspect (strength, speed, finesse, etc)  

Yo-ko

Hallowed Prophet

Yo-ko

Hallowed Prophet

PostPosted: Thu Jun 20, 2013 5:36 pm
Disturbed Otaku
Redera Issun

Well in that case then here is my edited profile! I even changed the history cause I thought it was... lacking... boring... and stuff xD

User Image

Nindo: "I will create my own fate. Now shut the ******** up and get out of my way."
Personality: Viktor doesn't take crap from anybody. He's very confrontational and if given the option would prefer to solve his problems with his fists. In spite of that he's pretty cool-headed and knows when it's time to fight and time to... not.

Strengths:
• Close Combat
• Mid-Range Combat
• Strength
• Endurance
Weaknesses:
• Long-Range Combat
• Genjutsu
Fears:
• Losing a friend
• Failing at something

Class Disciplines :
• Berserker: Your external training and devotion to taijutsu has allowed your attacks to have great strength, speed, and power behind them, making them overwhelm physical taijutsu techniques of the same rank or lower. Additionally, your hardened body allows you to defend against ninjutsu attacks 2 ranks lower than a physical taijutsu defensive technique, taking little to no damage from it, and defend against ninjutsu attacks 1 rank below a complex taijutsu defensive technique unharmed.
• Monk: A more internal martial artist, this user focuses on the ability to utilize chakra to increase their power and techniques due to their smaller body frame. Gains a -2 learning reduction to Pi Qua Quan, Hsing-I Pakua, and Xinyi liuhe Quan. Complex techniques cost 10 less chakra and stamina to perform. Starts with extra technique [Cultivation](cultivation is a conversion of stamina to chakra, at a 10 chakra to 10 stamina conversion in any increment of 10.)
Reductions:
Personal Attributes:

Missions Complete:

Limitations:

Weapon Type:
Weapon Range:
Weapon Weight:
Weapon Location:

Summoning Type:
Summon Sage:
Pacts:

• Glass Shuriken x30

▬▬┤|N i n j u t s u

Maruton:
• Kai [Release]
• Cultivation

Katon

Doton

Bloodline

▬▬┤|T a i j u t s u

Pi Qua Quan

Hsing-I Pakua

Western Bursting Fist

Iwagakure no Taijutsu

Sazanami

▬▬┤|B u k i j u t s u

Honshi Art

Viktor lost his parents when he was very young. He is unsure how exactly they died, and doesn't care enough to find out. All he knows is that they died when he was young and he's been on his own ever since. Anyways, after losing his parents at the age of eight Viktor refused to go to the orphanage. He didn't want to take any handouts from anybody. Instead, he lived on the streets and became a bit of a troublemaker. Getting into fights, pick pocketing to survive, and kind of trouble you can imagine him getting into and he got into it. He continued to live like this... until at eleven years old he tried to pickpocket the wrong person. A kunoichi. This kunoichi, luckily, didn't kill him. In fact, she took pity on him. Viktor hated pity. Nonetheless, he was tired of living the way he had been. Yet he still didn't want to go to the orphanage. He just didn't like the place. Because of this, he ended up accepting the kunoichi's help and has been living with her ever since.
you may have a maximum of 3 strengths, and your number of strengths must match your number of weaknesses.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 20, 2013 5:48 pm
Yo-ko
Disturbed Otaku
Redera Issun

User Image

Strengths:
• Close Combat
• Mid-Range Combat
• Strength
• Endurance
Weaknesses:
• Long-Range Combat
• Genjutsu
Fears:
• Losing a friend
• Failing at something

Class Disciplines :
Reductions:
Personal Attributes:

Missions Complete:

Limitations:

Weapon Type:
Weapon Range:
Weapon Weight:
Weapon Location:

Summoning Type:
Summon Sage:
Pacts:

• Glass Shuriken x30

▬▬┤|N i n j u t s u

Maruton:
• Kai [Release]
• Cultivation

Katon

Doton

Bloodline

▬▬┤|T a i j u t s u

Pi Qua Quan

Hsing-I Pakua

Western Bursting Fist

Iwagakure no Taijutsu

Sazanami

▬▬┤|B u k i j u t s u

Honshi Art

you may have a maximum of 3 strengths, and your number of strengths must match your number of weaknesses.

I don't see how it matters any but here.

User Image

Strengths:
• Close to mid-range combat
• Incredible strength and endurance
• Almost able to predict what his opponent might do he's been fighting for so long
Weaknesses:
• Long-Range Combat
• Genjutsu
• Ninjutsu
Fears:
• Losing a friend
• Failing at something

Class Disciplines :
Reductions:
Personal Attributes:

Missions Complete:

Limitations:

Weapon Type:
Weapon Range:
Weapon Weight:
Weapon Location:

Summoning Type:
Summon Sage:
Pacts:

• Glass Shuriken x30

▬▬┤|N i n j u t s u

Maruton:
• Kai [Release]
• Cultivation

Katon

Doton

Bloodline

▬▬┤|T a i j u t s u

Xinyi Liuhe Quan

Hsing-I Pakua

Western Bursting Fist

Iwagakure no Taijutsu

Sazanami

▬▬┤|B u k i j u t s u

Honshi Art

Disturbed Otaku

Yo-ko

Hallowed Prophet

PostPosted: Thu Jun 20, 2013 6:15 pm
Disturbed Otaku

Thank you. approved  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 20, 2013 7:00 pm
Did I get forgotten? D:
Redera Issun

Blessings Followed by Sin
User Image
Full Name: Puraimu Aku Hyuuga
Nickname: Karasuba "Crow's Feather"

Birthdate: December 12th

Height: 174 cm
Weight: 59 kg

Nindo: "And the Heavens shall tremble beneath the power of the Hyuuga.."
Personality: Puraimu Aku is driven by her hatred of the world and her rivalry with Tenchi. Puraimu Aku maintains a cold demeanor, but gets excited by the thought of fighting strong opponents. She often enjoys killing other shinobi as a way of relaxing after being excited by the idea of fighting a strong opponent. When she's around Namine and Tenchi, Puraimu Aku often shows an honest, more patient, encouraging side. She's also honest, often stopping herself from attacking young children in order to keep a promise they made to each other.

Village: Otogakure
First Class: Bukijutsu
Second Class: Medical

Bloodline: Hyuuga

Chakra Pool: 325
Stamina Pool: 175
Chakra Element: Fuuton Katon
Chakra Color: A dim grey.
Chakra Materialization: Appears a large tattered angel wings that are outstretched from her back.

Strengths:
• CQC
• Determination
Weaknesses:
• Keeping promises [She keeps them, but depending on what they are, they make her hold back. Ex. personality]
• The Byakugan only grants 359º vision. You have one critical blind spot.

Fears:
• Having a miscarriage.
• Losing her siblings.

Class Disciplines :
• Mystic Hero: The user is much like a hybrid warrior, focusing on mixing ninjutsu into their personal arsenal. Through their great devotion to this path the user can cast ninjutsu without hand seals while wielding a weapon, D at Genin, C at Chunnin, B at Jounin, A at Konin, and S at Sannin. These techniques maintain the same description and criteria to use, as well as require the same amount of time to mold the chakra through the weapon as would be needed to perform hand seals, meaning the techniques are not instantaneously cast. The user’s spirit is so strong, that they can utilize their physical bukijutsu techniques to negate ninjutsu techniques of the same rank or below.
•Specialist: The user, choosing to specialize in either healing or harmful medical techniques, gains a great boost to their chakra control in that area. At Chunnin, they gain a -5 chakra reduction to perform techniques in their specialty. at Jounin, -10, at Konin -15 at Sannin -20. To clarify, they they gain a -5 chakra reduction every rank, to a maximum of -20 at Sannin.
Reductions:
• Learn Bukijutsu techniques one [1] post faster
• Learn Medical techniques one [1] post faster.
• All Hyuuga learn Taijutsu one [1] post faster.
• All Hyuuga learn Maruton ninjutsu [1] one post faster.
Personal Attributes:
• K.O!: Puraimu Aku gains a Taijutsu style.
• How can she last so long!?!: -10 Stamina cost to techniques that use Stamina.

Ryo: 両0

Missions Complete:

Limitations:
• Ninjutsu : : 00 / 04
• Genjutsu : : 00 / 03
• Eiseijutsu : : 00 / 08
• Taijutsu Styles: : 00 / 00
• Bukijutsu Styles: : 00 / 02

Weapon Type: Nodachi
Weapon Range: 49.625 inch Blade + 16.625 inch Handle = 5.67 Feet
Weapon Weight: 3.25kg (7 lbs)
Weapon Location: Either carries it in right hand, or straps it to her back

Summoning Type: --
Summon Sage: --
Pacts: --

• 15 Kunai
• 10 Senbon
• 5 Shuriken

▬▬┤|N i n j u t s u

Maruton:
• Henge no Jutsu [ Transformation Technique ]
• Kawarimi no Jutsu [ Substitution Technique ]
• Genso Bushin no Jutsu [ Illusion Clone Technique ]
• Suimen Hokou no Waza [ Act of Water Surface Walking ]
• Kinobori no Waza [ Act of Tree Climbing ]
• Kai [ Release ]

Fuuton

Katon

Bloodline

▬▬┤|G e n j u t s u

▬▬┤|T a i j u t s u

--

▬▬┤|B u k i j u t s u

Fuu no Odachi

Shunkan no Hagane

She was born. She grew up. Family got banished. She kill to survive. She now fights to live another day.

Yui Ga Dokuson

Thirteenth Gatekeeper

Motherglare

Fashionable Zealot

12,975 Points
  • Market Browser 100
  • Consumer 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Thu Jun 20, 2013 7:06 pm
Blessings Followed by Sin

Oh dear! How could that happen? [Nigel Thornberry Face]
Approved with all the changes! Have fun, kick lots of a**.

☆[3} Approval Area :: Post Requests Here

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 191 192 193 194 195 196 ... 361 362 363 364 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games