Welcome to Gaia! ::

Harry Potter Guild of Gaia

Back to Guilds

The most active Harry Potter and Discussion guild in Gaia! 

Tags: Harry Potter, books, Discussion, Literate, Events 

Reply Harry Potter Guild of Gaia
The Great Hall Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 191 192 193 194 195 196 ... 300 301 302 303 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

MyMoonlitDream

Romantic Trafficker

PostPosted: Sun Oct 05, 2008 2:47 pm
Scraping the pie of her face, Serithia mutters, "This is terribly undignified, but..." and grabs the plate of butter, flinging it at Tabby with a grin.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 09, 2008 9:25 am
Iridessa walks in and sees the mess from the food fight.

"Oh my! What a mess! I must start cleaning!"

Iridessa runs off and grabs a broom and quickly starts sweeping.

♪♫"Clean up! Clean up! Everybody everywhere! Clean up! Clean up! Everybody do your share!"♫♪  

xParanormal Angelx

xParanormal Angelx

PostPosted: Thu Oct 16, 2008 6:50 pm
Iridessa finishes cleaning up.

"Where is everybody? The great hall is really empty."

Iridessa heads back to the kitchens to finish her baking.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 09, 2008 11:43 am
Neavah comes in quickly and grabs a roll and then heads off in the other direction.  

the_cereal_queen

Junimaia

Dapper Dabbler

PostPosted: Sun Feb 08, 2009 4:44 pm
OOC: Quidditch Update!

Only two people have volunteered to test out DevilsDarkAngel's quidditch game for HPGoG so far!
We need more volunteers to test out the game first before we can set up quidditch tournaments between houses for house points!
If you like Harry Potter trivia games, you should definitely send a join request for DDA's guild:

User Image

The game is being tested at a thread over there. The sooner testing is over, the sooner HPGoG can play quidditch!

PostPosted: Wed Feb 18, 2009 11:41 am
Junimaia
OOC: Quidditch Update!

Only two people have volunteered to test out DevilsDarkAngel's quidditch game for HPGoG so far!
We need more volunteers to test out the game first before we can set up quidditch tournaments between houses for house points!
If you like Harry Potter trivia games, you should definitely send a join request for DDA's guild:

User Image

The game is being tested at a thread over there. The sooner testing is over, the sooner HPGoG can play quidditch!

OOC:Will it still be going on once sorting is done! I'd love to give it a try but right now i'm only a house elf!!  

DownAzzLette

12,450 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Statustician 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Junimaia

Dapper Dabbler

PostPosted: Wed Feb 18, 2009 1:41 pm
OOC: House-Elves can participate in this too. I would have said no earlier, but nobody from the student houses seem interested right now.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 03, 2009 5:29 pm
Sam walks into the hall and sits at the Ravenclaw table. It seems desolate like the common room, while the other tables are filled with students. She takes some pudding and drumsticks and helps herself to the delicious food that she used to make.

cocosam

GunBANG

PostPosted: Tue Mar 03, 2009 5:42 pm
Miranda greets Sam with a friendly smile. "Hello!" She sits down next to her, and takes a glass of pumpkin juice. "I swear, this stuff NEVER gets old!"

PostPosted: Tue Mar 03, 2009 5:48 pm
"Yes I know! I bet this is the same stuff they fed Professor Dumbledoor!" Sam says jokingly.

cocosam

GunBANG

PostPosted: Tue Mar 03, 2009 5:52 pm
Miranda laughs at what Sam says. "I think everyone has had a drink of pumpkin juice at least ONCE in their lifetime as a witch or wizard!

PostPosted: Tue Mar 03, 2009 5:56 pm
"Oh yes. Butter beer is my favorite out of all of them though!" Sam says happily.

[[At camp, the program I went to was called, "Muggle Magic" We actully got butter beer. Not real beer, but cream soda and butterscotch I think it's called? It was delicious.]]

cocosam

GunBANG

PostPosted: Tue Mar 03, 2009 5:59 pm
"Mmmm....butter beer....," Miranda says like a little child in a toy store.

((I love butterscotch! That sounds like a fun camp! =O))

PostPosted: Tue Mar 03, 2009 6:02 pm
"Oh yes it is wonderful. Say, what year are you allowed to go to Hogsmade? I heard that they have the best butter beer of all!" Sam says, agreeing with Miranda.

[[to be honest, it was girl scout camp. >  

cocosam

GunBANG

PostPosted: Tue Mar 03, 2009 6:06 pm
"I believe you have to be a third year?" Miranda says as she tries to remember. "The butter beer there sounds amazing!"

((Regardless, that's still really cool! I've always wanted a wand....I use one of my mom's cooking tools as a wand. xDD I'll have to get a picture of it sometime. At the camp, did they sort you into houses?))

Harry Potter Guild of Gaia

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 191 192 193 194 195 196 ... 300 301 302 303 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games