Welcome to Gaia! ::

Neko ~♥~ okeN

Back to Guilds

Adopt a Neko to put on you profile or in your signiture or rp!! 

Tags: cats, anime, neko, roleplay 

Reply Neko RPs
Neko (romance RP) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 191 192 193 194 195 196 ... 327 328 329 330 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

DaT Nigguh ReDD

PostPosted: Tue Feb 23, 2010 3:26 pm
deathsand555
Emi_Inusuki
deathsand555
Emi_Inusuki
deathsand555
Emi_Inusuki

"Yep...why did i say phone...im losing my mind slowly curse that demon inside me" She raises her hand to her mouth ready to bite it but stops when she remembers he's a vampire

"Calm down... You are going to live with me now and you won't have to pay rent... Hell I don't even have to pay rent." Gorge smiles.

She smiles "would you mind if i asked you a guestion

"What is it my love?"

"Why did you climb into my window it was only a few seconds after i even entered the room?"

"... I was walking and I just happened to look into your window and I thought 'My god I must be hallucinating.' so I went in your apt. to see if you were real.

"Why did you think i was not real  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 23, 2010 4:42 pm
Emi_Inusuki
deathsand555
Emi_Inusuki
deathsand555
Emi_Inusuki

"What is it my love?"

"Why did you climb into my window it was only a few seconds after i even entered the room?"

"... I was walking and I just happened to look into your window and I thought 'My god I must be hallucinating.' so I went in your apt. to see if you were real.

"To be honest... I thought you were too beautiful to be real." Gorge looks down at his feet blushing.  

deathsand555

Married Guildswoman

10,150 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Wall Street 200
  • Married 100

blessedheart

Surefire Gekko

PostPosted: Tue Feb 23, 2010 4:45 pm
deathsand555
blessedheart
deathsand555
blessedheart
deathsand555
blessedheart

Kiki smiled then looked ta him. "Really?" She asked. There was 5 minutes left until she changed into a vampire.

"Yes... Kissing like we have all day."

Kiki blushed a bit then looked down. "O-okay.." She said quietly as she nods.

Vincent kisses Kiki.

Kiki kisses back and wraps her arms around Vincent's neck.

Vincent puts a hand on the small of Kiki's back and the other behind her head.

Kiki's flicks a little from the contact anf cuddles closer to Vincent as she sits in his lap.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 23, 2010 4:49 pm
blessedheart
deathsand555
blessedheart
deathsand555
blessedheart

Vincent kisses Kiki.

Kiki's flicks a little from the contact anf cuddles closer to Vincent as she sits in his lap.

Vincent moans as he licks Kiki's lips for entrance.  

deathsand555

Married Guildswoman

10,150 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Wall Street 200
  • Married 100

DaT Nigguh ReDD

PostPosted: Tue Feb 23, 2010 4:50 pm
deathsand555
Emi_Inusuki
deathsand555
Emi_Inusuki
deathsand555
Emi_Inusuki

"What is it my love?"

"To be honest... I thought you were too beautiful to be real." Gorge looks down at his feet blushing.

She feels herself blush looking down at her feet  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 23, 2010 4:51 pm
deathsand555
blessedheart
deathsand555
blessedheart
deathsand555
blessedheart

Vincent kisses Kiki.

Kiki gasped then moans lightly as she opened her mouth and let him in.  

blessedheart

Surefire Gekko

deathsand555

Married Guildswoman

10,150 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Wall Street 200
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Tue Feb 23, 2010 4:55 pm
Emi_Inusuki
deathsand555
Emi_Inusuki
deathsand555
Emi_Inusuki

"Ifritum Bijordium.... Emi let your demon out pleasssssssssssssse." Gorges Bone mask regrows then spreads to the rest of his body.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 23, 2010 4:59 pm
deathsand555
Emi_Inusuki
deathsand555
Emi_Inusuki
deathsand555
Emi_Inusuki

"Ifritum Bijordium.... Emi let your demon out pleasssssssssssssse." Gorges Bone mask regrows then spreads to the rest of his body.

"ok...only because i have to anyway" She looks down her eyes closed leting her white wings spread out. Her neckalace around her neck turned black. The dress she wore turned blood red as her wings turned black as night. She looked up eyes of color matching the dress fangs biting into her lower lip  

DaT Nigguh ReDD

deathsand555

Married Guildswoman

10,150 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Wall Street 200
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Tue Feb 23, 2010 5:00 pm
blessedheart
deathsand555
blessedheart
deathsand555
blessedheart

Vincent's tongue played with Kiki's in an attempt to completely distract her from her pain (She only has two minutes left...)  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 23, 2010 5:04 pm
Emi_Inusuki
deathsand555
Emi_Inusuki
deathsand555
Emi_Inusuki

"ok...only because i have to anyway" She looks down her eyes closed leting her white wings spread out. Her neckalace around her neck turned black. The dress she wore turned blood red as her wings turned black as night. She looked up eyes of color matching the dress fangs biting into her lower lip

"Hmmm... Better looking than me..." Suddenly Ifritum bursts into flames "Thissssssssssssssss isssssssss more like it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"  

deathsand555

Married Guildswoman

10,150 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Wall Street 200
  • Married 100

DaT Nigguh ReDD

PostPosted: Tue Feb 23, 2010 5:05 pm
deathsand555
Emi_Inusuki
deathsand555
Emi_Inusuki
deathsand555
Emi_Inusuki

"Hmmm... Better looking than me..." Suddenly Ifritum bursts into flames "Thissssssssssssssss isssssssss more like it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

"Why am i in demon form" She looks to the ceiling making sure the moon was not full  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 23, 2010 5:08 pm
Emi_Inusuki
deathsand555
Emi_Inusuki
deathsand555
Emi_Inusuki

"Why am i in demon form" She looks to the ceiling making sure the moon was not full

"Ssssso that I can't hurt you and ssssso that our demon forms will not attack each other when the full moon comesssss my love." Ifirtum extinguishes his flame.  

deathsand555

Married Guildswoman

10,150 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Wall Street 200
  • Married 100

DaT Nigguh ReDD

PostPosted: Tue Feb 23, 2010 5:10 pm
She trembles "full moon...i have to fight the instinct to run to fight to attack the humans"  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 23, 2010 5:16 pm
deathsand555
blessedheart
deathsand555
blessedheart
deathsand555
blessedheart

Vincent's tongue played with Kiki's in an attempt to completely distract her from her pain (She only has two minutes left...)

(Right.)
Kiki moans again and slightly feel a burning sorta pang feeling inside her but did her best to ignore it as she wraps her arms around Vincent's neck and continued to kiss him.  

blessedheart

Surefire Gekko

deathsand555

Married Guildswoman

10,150 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Wall Street 200
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Tue Feb 23, 2010 5:20 pm
Emi_Inusuki
She trembles "full moon...i have to fight the instinct to run to fight to attack the humans"

"I will keep you here... If our demon formssss kisssss they will be drawn to each other and won't go hunting humansssssssssssssssss during the full moon."  
Neko RPs

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 191 192 193 194 195 196 ... 327 328 329 330 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games