Welcome to Gaia! ::

+ The Official 'Got Goth?' Guild +

Back to Guilds

Tags: goth, subculture, alternative 

Reply ~ Main Forum ~
--- C H A T B O X --- Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1920 1921 1922 1923 1924 1925 ... 2614 2615 2616 2617 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

zz1000zz
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Jul 20, 2006 9:55 am
What, are we that boring?  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 20, 2006 9:58 am
No, it's not that, I'm just that lacking in real energy at the moment. -_-*  

lurichan
Vice Captain

zz1000zz
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Jul 20, 2006 10:01 am
Oh, okay.

I thought it was that we were boring, since i am the only one here, and i am half unconcious. I guess not.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 20, 2006 10:03 am
zz1000zz
Oh, okay.

I thought it was that we were boring, since i am the only one here, and i am half unconcious. I guess not.

And how could you be boring when I didn't even know if you where here?  

lurichan
Vice Captain

zz1000zz
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Jul 20, 2006 10:05 am
lurichan
zz1000zz
Oh, okay.

And how could you be boring when I didn't even know if you where here?

You do not need to know where i am for me to be boring. I can be boring regardless of your knowledge...

And, you could have easily assumed nobody was here. After all, how often do people post at this time of day?  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 20, 2006 10:06 am
That it true. It is rare for me to have company this early on. Usually people show up just a bit before I have to get going. sweatdrop  

lurichan
Vice Captain

zz1000zz
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Jul 20, 2006 10:09 am
It was just chance that i saw your post when i did. Normally i never see people on around now, so i do not bother to post.

So, how are you other than lethargic?  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 20, 2006 10:10 am
Usually I force myself awake at around this time.

I'm a little annoyed with the arena, but I suppose I knew I would be going in... which is why I've avoided it before now. My score went down a bit while I was sleeping. sweatdrop  

lurichan
Vice Captain

zz1000zz
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Jul 20, 2006 10:14 am
Aww

Is it the negative/stupid comments annoying you, or something else?  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 20, 2006 10:16 am
zz1000zz
Aww

Is it the negative/stupid comments annoying you, or something else?

I suppose it's just how negative people can be in general. I haven't deleted any comments, so if you look you can see a wide spectrum of comments from really loving it to really hating it. It's just how.. well how mean a lot of people seem to be. I'm not sure where I really want to post this week forum wise for fear of malicious people downvoting my avi just cause. -_-*  

lurichan
Vice Captain

lurichan
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Jul 20, 2006 10:20 am
-_-* I know I'm getting to wrapped up in it all for my own good. It just irks me a bit is all that sometimes people just refuse to be happy for other people.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 20, 2006 10:22 am
Try not to let it bother you. It is usually best to rely on your own opinion, and the opinion of a small group of people you like. You can trust those far more than the opinions of random people who can say anything they want without fear of retribution or disagreement.

Besides, your avatar looks good!  

zz1000zz
Crew

lurichan
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Jul 20, 2006 10:25 am
zz1000zz
Try not to let it bother you. It is usually best to rely on your own opinion, and the opinion of a small group of people you like. You can trust those far more than the opinions of random people who can say anything they want without fear of retribution or disagreement.

biggrin Thank you. You are right, if people just relied on the opinions of random strangers all the time, the world would be in a rather odd state of affairs.

^_^ I do try to take the good feedback to heart to counter the negative feedback.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 20, 2006 10:26 am
lurichan
zz1000zz

biggrin Thank you. You are right, if people just relied on the opinions of random strangers all the time, the world would be in a rather odd state of affairs.

^_^ I do try to take the good feedback to heart to counter the negative feedback.

Actually, i think that is how the media works...

It is always worth listening to people's opinions, but you have to be willing to accept some people are going to be wrong.  

zz1000zz
Crew

lurichan
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Jul 20, 2006 10:31 am
Ahh, but the media is SUPPOSED to be unbiased in their information presented. It's only because of sensationalism in the media that we now have a bunch of junk floating around that can barely even be considered journalisticially credible.  
~ Main Forum ~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1920 1921 1922 1923 1924 1925 ... 2614 2615 2616 2617 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games