Welcome to Gaia! ::

+ The Official 'Got Goth?' Guild +

Back to Guilds

Tags: goth, subculture, alternative 

Reply ~ Main Forum ~
--- C H A T B O X --- Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1919 1920 1921 1922 1923 1924 ... 2614 2615 2616 2617 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

zz1000zz
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Jul 20, 2006 12:16 am
celebie.exe
zz1000zz
I am somewhat confused that your signature says 90/125k, when you wish for a 60k donation. Is the extra 15k just greed?

(Usually it is my leaving that makes people happy, not my arrival.)

Well

The market for this item fluctuates

It is priced between 125 and 150k. I ask for 60k for this reason. If I get the item for less than 150k, I will give back the difference.

Ah. I would put the higher limit in your signature then. It is both clearer, and more encouraging for getting gold.

Then again, i would also suggest simply playing Word Bump for the money, but that is just because that games annoys me. By the by,

Quote:
I am content in my vocabulary victory thus far.

Regardless of that game, i doubt you could even hope to match my vocabulary.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 20, 2006 12:19 am
zz1000zz
celebie.exe
zz1000zz
I am somewhat confused that your signature says 90/125k, when you wish for a 60k donation. Is the extra 15k just greed?

(Usually it is my leaving that makes people happy, not my arrival.)

Well

The market for this item fluctuates

It is priced between 125 and 150k. I ask for 60k for this reason. If I get the item for less than 150k, I will give back the difference.

Ah. I would put the higher limit in your signature then. It is both clearer, and more encouraging for getting gold.

Then again, i would also suggest simply playing Word Bump for the money, but that is just because that games annoys me. By the by,

Quote:
I am content in my vocabulary victory thus far.

Regardless of that game, i doubt you could even hope to match my vocabulary.

Given that I hate English class, I will agree.

I can get my intentions across without words. They have never been a higher priority for me.

Editing signature  

ieatyourtclol

zz1000zz
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Jul 20, 2006 12:24 am
Once again, i work as an unpaid quality assurance inspector. I really ought to quit giving free advice.

At least quit with the good advice.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 20, 2006 12:32 am
I wonder if i could make a living selling bad advice. Tell people exactly the opposite of what they should do with the sole intent of ruining their lives...

Of course, i would have to constantly demean and berate them, that way they feel as though everything is their fault, and i am the only one they can rely on. Then, as their lives become more and more miserable, they will become more and more dependent upon me, until eventually their entire existence will be filled with nothing more then worship for me, their god!

Nah, it probably would never work.  

zz1000zz
Crew

ieatyourtclol

PostPosted: Thu Jul 20, 2006 12:34 am
zz1000zz
I wonder if i could make a living selling bad advice. Tell people exactly the opposite of what they should do with the sole intent of ruining their lives...

Of course, i would have to constantly demean and berate them, that way they feel as though everything is their fault, and i am the only one they can rely on. Then, as their lives become more and more miserable, they will become more and more dependent upon me, until eventually their entire existence will be filled with nothing more then worship for me, their god!

Isn't that the basis of most religions?  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 20, 2006 12:37 am
celebie.exe
zz1000zz

Indeed, that is why it would never work. Once i saw the pathetic rabble coming together in a massive hoard to praise my name, i would become irritated and smite them all!  

zz1000zz
Crew

zz1000zz
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Jul 20, 2006 12:40 am
While i may be an evil overlord determined to conquer and destroy the world, at least i have some standards.

^.^  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 20, 2006 12:41 am
zz1000zz
celebie.exe
zz1000zz

Indeed, that is why it would never work. Once i saw the pathetic rabble coming together in a massive hoard to praise my name, i would become irritated and smite them all!

In history, many cult leaders have committed Mass murder. It was something in the punch xd  

Funkyblueeyes

ieatyourtclol

PostPosted: Thu Jul 20, 2006 12:42 am
Greetings, Funky

PostPosted: Thu Jul 20, 2006 12:43 am
Funkyblueeyes
zz1000zz
celebie.exe
zz1000zz

In history, many cult leaders have committed Mass murder. It was something in the punch xd

The punch? Oh! You mean the Jim Jone's Punch, guaranteed to make you forget all of your worries! It is in production at the moment, but it should be ready for markets by early fall!

How are you?  

zz1000zz
Crew

ieatyourtclol

PostPosted: Thu Jul 20, 2006 12:48 am
I am currently dying my hair plaid

><

PostPosted: Thu Jul 20, 2006 12:52 am
celebie.exe

><

And people say i am wierd.  

zz1000zz
Crew

zz1000zz
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Jul 20, 2006 12:59 am
Okay, the people next door are setting off fireworks. Please excuse me while i go alleviate my frustations with a severe act of vandalization.

I will be back in a few hours.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 20, 2006 1:18 am
celebie.exe

><

I need to redo my blue.  

Funkyblueeyes

lurichan
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Jul 20, 2006 9:53 am
Another day in the got goth guild. *yawns*  
~ Main Forum ~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1919 1920 1921 1922 1923 1924 ... 2614 2615 2616 2617 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games