Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
GGG Most WANTED ~ CLOSED Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1918 1919 1920 1921 1922 1923 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

New RN's. How bout it?
I desire to serve the Mistress and her ladies unconditionally
22%
 22%  [ 10 ]
I just want a drink
35%
 35%  [ 16 ]
Say What?
24%
 24%  [ 11 ]
Oh gawd. How am I going to walk in those heels?
17%
 17%  [ 8 ]
Total Votes : 45

Ryzan Vixtul

Intellectual Conversationalist

PostPosted: Sun Apr 04, 2010 10:18 pm
Cuwen
She smirked at Ryzan. "So, if you don't play an instrument, what exactly is it that you like to do?"
Socialize, mostly. Though not a terrible waste of time, there are many other things I really could do to supplement my downtime.

I had tried my hand at writing a few times with journals, stories both long and short, as well as poetry, rilu'oh I fear I do not seem to have mzilt of a talent for it sweatdrop

*waves to Katana as she leaves*
Plynn kyon~

SP-O Wlm Dougherty rolled 5 6-sided dice: 4, 3, 4, 5, 6 Total: 22 (5-30)
PostPosted: Sun Apr 04, 2010 10:18 pm
(( *sighs* Everyone is leaving and I still have 4 more pages to go! sweatdrop ... *thoughts wander off to Psyzapp's fluffy bunny tail* cool ))  

SP-O Wlm Dougherty

Dedicated Guildsman

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sun Apr 04, 2010 10:20 pm
Amy once again had a perplexed look on her face. Huh... She'd have to ask around town to see what exactly Amy was remembering and what memories of her were overlapping with each other incorrectly.

She smiled at Psyzapp and nodded. "Alright. Thank you once again for being so hospitable. I hope to see you tomorrow night again."

She then nodded to Katana and smiled to her as well. "Alright. I might do that. Thank you for being so nice to me and for making me a drink. I hope to see you tomorrow night, too."

She turned back to Ryzan when he responded to her. Her eyes widened slightly at what he disclosed to her.

"Really? Writing? That is very impressive. I'd very much enjoy reading something of yours in the future, if you ever feel comfortable enough to show me."

She then leaned her head to the side and looked over at the man who had choked a little while ago.

"Excuse me, but are you the TES everyone is referring to?"  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 04, 2010 10:24 pm
*takes a deep breath as he regains composure, then his eye twitches at Katana's mention of his "first hand experience" followed by a shudder*
If Psyzapp hadn't installed that espresso machine, I'd probably be spending my time at Chatty Kathy's stare

*glances over at Amy and takes a sip of his drink*
Yes... that would be me. What have they told you? stare

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

Ryzan Vixtul

PostPosted: Sun Apr 04, 2010 10:32 pm
I do not mind. Although, as I said, I do not have much talent for it sweatdrop Because of this I have thrown mzilt of my works away long long ago out of embarrassment over how terrible they were sweatdrop I am sure I still have at least a couple of things still laying around, though~

*giggles at Tes and scratches under his chin*
No need to worry, dear Quor... *shakes his head* I mean, Tes redface You have merely been mentioned, not spoken of as far as I am aware.

PostPosted: Sun Apr 04, 2010 10:38 pm
Amy smiled softly and sweetly at Ryzan. "I would still very much like to read something written by you in the future sometime. I am sure you are just being modest."

And it was getting quite difficult to lean back and forth to talk with both Ryzan and TES. So, she hopped off of the stool, and went and pulled a chair from a nearby table over toward the bar. It was in front of both men and she could see them easily now.

She sat down, crossed her legs, clasped her hands together, and rested her hands on her knee. She smiled at both men.

Well, TES, Ryzan is correct. I have not been told anything about you other than what you just heard Katana say. So please, fill me in on what I need to know."  

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

PostPosted: Sun Apr 04, 2010 10:45 pm
oh jeez... somehow it seems like I'm always the person doing this.
*sets his glass down on the bar and leans back on the edge of the counter*

So what is it specifically that you're needing to know? That would make things a bit easier and less windy.

PostPosted: Sun Apr 04, 2010 10:49 pm
Amy arched an eyebrow at TES and took in his somewhat sour demeanor. He must not be a nighttime person... or this was him in a good mood, which was quite comical if it were true. She smirked slightly at TES.

"You know, just because I am 21 does not mean that I need to be coddled. I appreciate you, however reluctantly, offering to get me up to speed, but I bet I can pretty much figure things out as I go along and listen to others."

She looked over at Ryzan and smiled sweetly at him. "And I'm sure that Ryzan is more than capable of filling me in on things that I do not pick up."  

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200

Bao Sanniang

Shirtless Shapeshifter

12,100 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Sun Apr 04, 2010 10:52 pm
((So, is it a professional RPer thing to write in paragraphs instead of short sentences describing your actions followed by your words on their own line with the two separated by a space? I'm just asking because otherwise I can't see myself taking very long to post something. sweatdrop ))  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 04, 2010 10:54 pm
{{I can only speak for myself since I just joined today as well, but I write that way because I've been RPing on Gaia for almost 3 years now, and it's how I'm used to writing. I've noticed that everyone else here seems to write quickly and with astericks indicating actions. Both seem to work just fine, so I'm guessing you'd be able to get away with whatever style works best for you. Don't just go by what I say, though. lol. Just explaining my own style and what I've observed today.}}  

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sun Apr 04, 2010 10:57 pm
*She takes a sip of her wine and heads into the bedroom. She flips on the fireplace and puts down the glass of wine on her nightstand. She goes into her massive walk in closet and removes her jewelry and other accessories. She returns to the bedroom, takes off her shoes and proceeds to remove her sheer stockings. Too tired to remove the rest of what little clothing she was wearing, slips into bed.*  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 04, 2010 10:59 pm
I will see if I can gather some things for you to read through sometime, Amethyst.

*ruffles Tes' hair*
That memory of yours practically makes you a living library in regards to certain things. You should not find it surprising at all that you would be the one people recommend for those who are... as they say... "out of the loop".

*turns to Amethyst and smiles*
Xas xas. If there is anything you wish to know, please do not hesitate to ask~ I must warn you, though... I have not been around this establishment quite as long as Quor... *shakes his head* Tes has, and there is mzilt of this world I have yet to learn and understand sweatdrop My knowledge does not extend far beyond this establishment and the patrons here.

Ryzan Vixtul

SP-O Wlm Dougherty rolled 5 6-sided dice: 5, 4, 3, 1, 5 Total: 18 (5-30)

SP-O Wlm Dougherty

Dedicated Guildsman

PostPosted: Sun Apr 04, 2010 11:00 pm
(( I have heard that this thread is a "Hybrid" RP, one that is more casual than most RP threads. Just write in a way that most can decipher between your actions and your spoken words. I believe Psyzapp has stated a paragraph she would like us to follow on the first page. ))  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 04, 2010 11:02 pm
{{I don't know about "professional RP" but so far everyone has just been doing whatever they feel comfortable with. Most of us aren't very experienced with roleplay so there aren't any strict rules}}  

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sun Apr 04, 2010 11:04 pm
Amy smiled at Ryzan's statement that he would try to find something to show her in the future. She honestly really would like to see what his writing was like.

At his last words, however, Amy couldn't help but smirk playfully at him and see if he would bite this time. It was almost becoming more fun just to see if she could get any reaction out of him than actually accomplishing anything.

"Ryzan, would you really teach me anything I wish to know? Anything?"

She winked suggestively at Ryzan and laughed softly.  
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1918 1919 1920 1921 1922 1923 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games